3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 21.11.21 11:58 pm

Army of Two (PS3 / X360)

It seems like there is no such topic on the forum, so I'll start ...
I 'll say right away - a shooter about a fictional war, an emphasis on cooperative mode, excellent graphics, etc.
I watched a video from the May gambling addiction ... This is something with something.
Firstly, AWESOME army humor (albeit American), just a bunch of jokes * (like one says to the second “Go to censored, I'll take you!” Or “The boss asks at the planning meeting: Brian, can you hear me?! And he snores .. . A friend replies "Eeeeee ... chef, we decided to relax a little yesterday ...!"), And there is a lot of such humor.
In co-op, apparently, it will be no worse to mess around. The
game is being developed by EA Monthreal, the release date is definitely not I remember.
93 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasterJest666 21.11.21

I also liked the game and enjoyed it. If to evaluate, then I would give it 7/10 too.

I
Ilya123iop 21.11.21

But what did you write something superfluous? What was said in the topic? what I forgot to write about the love story? in fact, I wrote everything in fact. Why contact me? Excuse me, but are you two mu * aka !? golim game

W
While Fast & Furi 21.11.21

Man, are you so mean? I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry to hurt you, although I have already played the game 3 times, two of them with a friend in the split-screen at the Profesionall level itself, and even managed to shoot 6-barreled guns, although the recoil is mad. So relax, people, I didn't want to offend you.

I
Ilya123iop 21.11.21

okay ... mister twister)

R
Raven_11 21.11.21

who wants to go as a co-op in liv? gamer teg - Raven aka Shade

.MOrz. 21.11.21

1 pass is quite difficult, but possible. I bought the 2nd joy and went with a friend 2 times. Now we are tormenting the gears.

H
HaH 21.11.21

Co-op in Army of Two is not bad.
But one is also interested in passing the game.

[
[Inferno] 21.11.21

Army of Two: The 40th Day

* Genre: Action
* Multiplayer: Co-op
* Developer: EA Montreal
* Publisher: Electronic Arts
* Release date: Year end 2009
* Official game site: www.armyoftwo.com

Army of Two: The 40th Day - continuation of the action movie about the adventures of two brave special forces. As in the first part, the gameplay is based on the ability to work in a team - in the game you cannot step even a step without coordinating with your partner. Plus, this time the authors promise a better and more non-trivial plot. Well, the most pleasant moment is the availability of The 40th Day to owners of personal computers (the prequel was entirely console).

How did it all begin?
The original Army of Two caused a very mixed impression among the playing audience: the primitive plot here was supported by a simply gorgeous combat system. The main characters of the game are Tyson Rios and Eliot Salem, super-professional fighters who, under the guise of a "private military company", carry out special assignments of the American government. Well, further in the same spirit - the plot stupidly sawed along predictable rails towards the world conspiracy and other banal intrigues.

However, behind the not very successful history in Army of Two, there was an excellent combat system, which was entirely based on the interaction of two fighters. First of all, it is worth noting the local Aggro system. Its rules are simple - the more actively one of the team members acts, the more attention his opponents pay to him. If you take a comfortable cover and start a senseless but energetic firefight, then your friend will have every chance to go to the rear and suddenly kill enemies from an advantageous position.

There were many other examples of collective action in the game. So, the two fighters overcame dangerous areas of the map with the help of a tactical shield, a kind of tandem: one is covered from bullets, and the second shoots. Well, the most important attraction is shootouts, in which the fighters took positions back to back.

All this (and many other little things) made Army of Two a great game for team play. And in single player mode, she looked very curious thanks to intelligent artificial intelligence and a convenient system of commands that can be given to a partner.

What will they tell us about?

Negative reviews about the plot have reached the developers of the game, so now they swear that the story of the continuation will be head and shoulders above the original. For this, a fairly simple and effective technique was used. Shanghai, our heroes, who have opened their own military company Trans World Operations, carry out some next task in this city - and suddenly find themselves in the very center of a local apocalypse. The terrorist organization "Fortieth Day Brigade" blows up almost the entire center, and then its fighters attack the civilian population. The task of Rios and Salem is simple - to survive and escape from the agonizing city. However, all this is just the beginning of much more complex events ...

How are we going to play this?

The combat system described above will undergo only cosmetic changes - and this is very good. For example, opponents can now be trivially deceived: while one fighter pretends to surrender, the second takes an advantageous position and opens fire. I do not like this approach - take the boss of the opposing faction hostage. His subordinates will immediately become noticeably more accommodating. Another important nuance - at some levels the two fighters will have to separate, moving, for example, along different floors of the building. However, even such stages will not do without coordination of actions.

Attractions

- A promising story about the apocalypse on the streets of Shanghai

- A combat system built on the close interaction of two fighters

- And all this - now on the PC!

D
DIEZ-MC 21.11.21

Who can say, my friend and I went through a mission where you ride a boat, and you open the gate, People tell me how long we still have to go, otherwise we pass and pass, but the game does not end.

G
Ghost raven 21.11.21

It is BEST to play in it on the box in a cooperator, I am here with a Friend, who does not know the codes, secrets for getting money ?????? Help Pliz, if you throw off Che on the box, from the Soul of the Boys. And the game is SUPER.

D
Dill 21.11.21

We are waiting for the second part))

s
sealord007 21.11.21

damn how to put endless bullets I do not understand?

B
Boris Llll 21.11.21

Please tell me if it is possible to download the patch so that the translation would be Russian, otherwise the
face K took the disc and no translation of subtitles