3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 21.11.21 11:58 pm

Army of Two (PS3 / X360)

It seems like there is no such topic on the forum, so I'll start ...
I 'll say right away - a shooter about a fictional war, an emphasis on cooperative mode, excellent graphics, etc.
I watched a video from the May gambling addiction ... This is something with something.
Firstly, AWESOME army humor (albeit American), just a bunch of jokes * (like one says to the second “Go to censored, I'll take you!” Or “The boss asks at the planning meeting: Brian, can you hear me?! And he snores .. . A friend replies "Eeeeee ... chef, we decided to relax a little yesterday ...!"), And there is a lot of such humor.
In co-op, apparently, it will be no worse to mess around. The
game is being developed by EA Monthreal, the release date is definitely not I remember.
93 Comments
Sort by:
G
GaT [x] 21.11.21

Have you already downloaded chtol ??

L
Lehnon 21.11.21

Judging by the reviews, the game is excellent, but in the coop it's just a fairy tale. Only a little short. In general, it is necessary to take / download and play.

V
VEGAS 21.11.21

GaT

yes the

game is very cool in co-op and in a single, as strange as it is, in general, I advise you to take a pass you like. But I won’t take a license, I thought I’ll take litsuha for live, but it seems to me that the game is not worth a license

C
Cheburashka 21.11.21

PEOPLE ARE THE PLAYERS GREAT PHYSICS? ABOUT WHAT TOY TO COMPARE MONA? :)

Remove the caps from the message.
GaT

L
Lehnon 21.11.21

With Gears of War. And physics and just do it.

C
Cheburashka 21.11.21

Lehnon:

there are a lot of objects spilling over and how beautiful is it all done? :)

L
Lehnon 21.11.21

Yes, these objects surrendered to you. And it's good without them. Everything is extremely static, as in Girki, but it is not really needed there.

R
ReDoX 21.11.21

We can only compare with kettlebells in terms of gameplay mechanics. But you shouldn't put it on one level. In the gays, everything is much better done.
By the way, almost nothing is destroyed. Although almost nothing collapsed in the weights.

G
GaT [x] 21.11.21

That is why I will not play Ao2, because the gameplay is very similar to kettlebells. I didn't like them very much. When I watched the video, I didn't even understand what they were showing ... The camera also falls on my shoulder. The sight is the same. The character is running exactly the same ...

L
Lehnon 21.11.21

Don't you like Geari?

G
GaT [x] 21.11.21

Not that they don't like it, but ... I don't know. A little less than they do not like. Although yes, they do not like it, but ... AA !! Confused!: DD
YES! do not like. To be honest, there is little action in it. IMHO.

PS offtopic aside.

L
Lehnon 21.11.21

Then don't take it. But if there is a second joy, I advise you to try it all the same. With a beer with a friend just do MEGA.

G
GaT [x] 21.11.21

No, well, if we have a pirate here, I'll take it. Coop kanesh is interesting.

R
ReDoX 21.11.21

For co-op you need live. And if there is no live, there is no point in taking it. This is my IMHO. The single is more boring.

G
GaT [x] 21.11.21

Well, a Split Screen?

R
ReDoX 21.11.21

Split Screen ... Well, I don't even know, it's playing, not respecting yourself =) Although, of course, if you sit further away from each other ... But live is a completely different matter to love, it's better. Although ... if there is a good friend to whom you can virtually pile pendulyu, it's great =).

G
GaT [x] 21.11.21

Split Screen ... Well, I don’t even know, it’s to play, don’t respect yourself =)
Why ??

Although, of course, if you sit away from each other ...
Why? You and a friend, for example, play for the same team ...

L
Lehnon 21.11.21

Red must have confused co-op for online.

R
ReDoX 21.11.21

Yes exactly. I beg your pardon. Confused =)

M
Metr72 21.11.21

And that the split screen is not so bad !! Some only use it)))