3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 21.11.21 11:58 pm

Army of Two (PS3 / X360)

It seems like there is no such topic on the forum, so I'll start ...
I 'll say right away - a shooter about a fictional war, an emphasis on cooperative mode, excellent graphics, etc.
I watched a video from the May gambling addiction ... This is something with something.
Firstly, AWESOME army humor (albeit American), just a bunch of jokes * (like one says to the second “Go to censored, I'll take you!” Or “The boss asks at the planning meeting: Brian, can you hear me?! And he snores .. . A friend replies "Eeeeee ... chef, we decided to relax a little yesterday ...!"), And there is a lot of such humor.
In co-op, apparently, it will be no worse to mess around. The
game is being developed by EA Monthreal, the release date is definitely not I remember.
93 Comments
Sort by:
.MOrz. 21.11.21

I am like that with a friend and went through the game 2 times.

G
GaT [x] 21.11.21

Have you already completed Armyof2 2 times ??

R
ReDoX 21.11.21

Game by the way very good. short. so there is nothing special about that).

N
Nike007 21.11.21

I haven’t seen the game yet, although I don’t really want to, but then people have already rubbed it to holes ... PPC in one word, this is what it means to live in Babruisk))

G
GaT [x] 21.11.21

By the way! .MOrz., And what about the Achiks? How much did you get? How much did they give for the coop?

S
Stepan Timan 21.11.21

Guys, a question:
Did they leave a chip in the game with the level of attention to the player, i.e. transition from a transparent state to red, depending on the attention riveted to you ???
Just to be honest, I won't say that I want to buy this game, because I haven't seen many advantages yet, but this transparency or there is redness, so generally annoying.

P
Pyatkin 21.11.21

Something like that is not very good. The opponents are meat. It does not reach the kettlebell neither in co-op nor in a single. After excellent videos, infecting the atmosphere of the soldiers of fortune, funny and cynical, pale gameplay. Not quite a turd, but it didn't live up to it. However, we grumble).

H
Hit mc 21.11.21

the game will only be pulled out by the fact that it is fun to play it in two ... and the graph there finally uzhos such was in the year 2005 only the Persians themselves were drawn IMHO 7/10

.MOrz. 21.11.21

2 GaT: We played in Split. I don't care about the points.

M
Metr72 21.11.21

And what are they talking about in the final video? Does anyone understand?

M
MasterJest666 21.11.21

BLD, why are there so few games entirely in Russian, otherwise I bought it on PS3, and the game is in Engle, just a book that we don’t need in Russian!

G
GaT [x] 21.11.21

On consoles, there are generally few games in Russian (the current on boxing is more or less translated as pirates). Why do you need Russian in Ao2? There it is not particularly necessary to mine. This is not Mass Effect for you))

M
MasterJest666 21.11.21

Yes, but since you put out such money in one game, I think that everything should be done well, including the translation of the game. By the way, there will be no Mass Effect on PS3?

D
D3vil 21.11.21

mcRiDER
Not planned yet.

W
While Fast & Furi 21.11.21

No matter what they say, but the graphics are excellent. And the character models are cooler than Gear on PC. The gameplay is also extremely challenging. I have an exam tomorrow, and I just barely broke away from Ao2, it is tight. Of course, I agree with the score of 7/10, but all the same I will add half the ball. Great gameplay and great graphics take their toll.

O
OlegPP3 21.11.21

yes, the game is good ..
just now I

'm playing .. but the stsuko disc failed ... it got stuck right at the end of the 2nd level ..

):

I
Ilya123iop 21.11.21

At first the impression is good, you think right now the game will throw everything new, and then you realize that the whole game has to run from one box to another, and as a result of this, the boss comes out and you kill him of course ... sneaking up behind his back right from him under your nose, like this is a good partner for cha! Ish how distracting !!! the cooperative is certainly more diverse, that's where you need to play that is, the cooperative!

W
While Fast & Furi 21.11.21

You also tell me that this game needs a love story. Although, in principle ... Between Salem and Alice ... Or Rios and Alice ... But nevertheless, the gameplay is tough, a couple of nights rest is perfect, although it is too short.

I
Ilya123iop 21.11.21

LUMMEN you are even not in the subject, I actually said everything, if someone does not agree, then you yourself know what to do, and you really are not in the subject, sorry friend ... but you are out of place. But you boasted that you know their names, right? ??)))

G
GaT [x] 21.11.21

This topic implies a general discussion of the game (be it the plot, characters, gameplay, etc.). Therefore, everything was said "in the subject".