3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BOVICH 22.11.21 12:10 am

Weapon for the stalker (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

I propose to dream up! what kind of weapon would you like to see in a stalker (without futurism),

I would like to add a flamethrower (manual and underbarrel), and it would also be cool to add more melee weapons, and a gun with sleep darts!

We express our opinions, gentlemen!
109 Comments
Sort by:
K
Killer2427 22.11.21

A crossbow would be nice, an underbarrel shotgun, a Magnum and a Colt Python, and lastly an M50

d
deleted_page 22.11.21

It would be nice to hit with the butt and kick enemies.

S
STROGOV 22.11.21

I would like to add a flamethrower (manual and underbarrel), and it would also be cool to add more melee weapons, and a gun with sleep darts!

03/20/11 14:02 A crossbow would be nice, an underbarrel shotgun, a Magnum and a Colt Python, and finally the M50

Everything would be fine if all this did not rest on the main question: what is it for in the game? And are such barrels appropriate in the game?

It would be nice to hit with the butt and kick enemies.
But I agree with this. :)

K
Killer2427 22.11.21

Hmm, to kick the enemy into the anomaly and watch how it is blown to shreds would be funny =))
Shyravi,
why is any sports crossbow bad? Of course, you can't crawl through the mud with him, but for hidden sniper operations he would be quite suitable, a revolver is some kind of rare weapon, also quite nothing

B
BeerMan 22.11.21

>>> for covert sniper operations, it would be quite suitable.
You can also use a slingshot for shooting grenades or a sling. Captain Obvious as it is, they hint that for sniper operations there is a VSS or VSK - if you want to be silent.

And I would not refuse such representatives of the AK as - AK105, AK107 ... Hmm, even AEK-971 and 973 - for the warriors and Dolgovtsev (if there are any). AKMS would also be a good addition.

Let them also do the animation of removing the weapon from the fuse, changing the fire modes, so that the GG himself switches with his hand, etc.
I had the pleasure of shooting from Finsogo Sako (95 I think) that would be in the game. In general, it is necessary to focus on domestic weapons. CIS countries and it is more logical that there will be more of ours.

n
niko.zvt 22.11.21

I would like to add a flamethrower (manual and underbarrel).

In our fashion there is such, even a quest with a flamethrower.

M
Metal messiah 22.11.21

I would also like to see different small-caliber weapons from beginners. Gas, there, pneumatic. Civilian, in general. Both cheap and common. Well, domestic-made combat pistols, too, would not hurt.

R
Rashscherch 22.11.21

My fantasies
I would like to see this in the game ^ _ ^
pix.PlayGround.ru
And this ...
pix.PlayGround.ru
And you can also ...
pix.PlayGround.ru
And this ...
pix.PlayGround.ru
My favorite ^ _ ^
pix.PlayGround.ru
This too.
pix.PlayGround.ru
And of course the crossbow.
pix.PlayGround.ru
+ this.
pix.PlayGround.ru
Modified VALIK will not interfere ^ _ ^
pix.PlayGround.ru
And ultrasound!
pix.PlayGround.ru

M
Metal messiah 22.11.21

But the mods already have this ...

V
Van4ester 22.11.21

Algorithm chemical nuclear-biological portable installation "SHTORM"

M
Metal messiah 22.11.21

Algorithm chemical nuclear-biological portable installation "
SHTORM " Cheating ...

_
_MoNaX_ 22.11.21

Kapets Zone if Van4ester comes to it

S
STROGOV 22.11.21

BeerMan
Let them also do the animation of removing the weapon from the fuse, changing the fire modes, so that the GG himself switches with his hand, etc.
And besides that, let them also remove this shameful animation, when the GG removes the machine gun from his shoulder - he will definitely distort the shutter. :)))

J
Jean-Claude V-Jban-Dam. 22.11.21

>>> for covert sniper operations, it would be quite suitable.
Lol: For covert operations, yes, but not for sniper.

And I would not refuse such representatives of the AK as - AK105, AK107 ... Hmm, even AEK-971 and 973 - for the warriors and Dolgovtsev (if there are any). AKMS would also be a good addition.
Too many weapons in the same line.

I would like to see P90, Magnum, Uzi, but I can't imagine them in the game.

B
BeerMan 22.11.21

Cartman It's just Cartman.
Why would it be a lot? hundredth series Dolgach, AEK and warriors, AKMS bandos and ordinary stalkers.

Shyravi
+ will remove the left-handed Kalash.

S
STROGOV 22.11.21

Too many weapons in the same line.
So what's the big deal? In 1 department of soldiers, there can be 3 modifications of the machine gun at once (AK-74, AK-74M, AKS-74) and each has its own individual characteristics, well, the truth is, the folded butt in the shooter plays a small role, perhaps an aesthetic one, but the presence of a strap for fastening sights still play a significant role, plus different modifications of the assault rifle have different caliber, in my opinion, 7.62x39 would be indispensable in the conditions of the zone. And such new items as the AK-107, or AEK could be made simply as trophies, in a single copy, or simply in a very small amount.

M
Metal messiah 22.11.21

I agree with Moore. The AK line would be nice to expand. But not like in SGM, when they were with the same models, but in order to somehow correspond to real counterparts.

J
Jean-Claude V-Jban-Dam. 22.11.21

Why would it be a lot? hundredth series Dolgach, AEK and warriors, AKMS bandos and ordinary stalkers.
So what's the big deal? In 1 squad of soldiers there can be 3 modifications of the machine gun at once (AK-74, AK-74M, AKS-74)
That's just the point. You will see the abbreviation "AK" more often than names.
I understand, because. this is the Zone around the CIS country, but it somehow upsets the balance of weapons as a whole.

And such new items as the AK-107, or AEK could be made simply as trophies, in a single copy, or simply in a very small amount.
Then it would take place.

Oh yes, I also want to see PP "Bizon".

S
STROGOV 22.11.21

Dy PP "Bizon" is present in every second mod :)

z
zOmbiRovany 22.11.21

it would be nice to add barrels from WWII