3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BOVICH 22.11.21 12:10 am

Weapon for the stalker (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

I propose to dream up! what kind of weapon would you like to see in a stalker (without futurism),

I would like to add a flamethrower (manual and underbarrel), and it would also be cool to add more melee weapons, and a gun with sleep darts!

We express our opinions, gentlemen!
109 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper man 22.11.21

zOmbiRovany
Oh! ))

B
Battleship 22.11.21

it would be cool if the Desert eagle (NORMAL) and the Desert eagle ,, steppe hawk ,, (order from Nimble) had different models, each with its own texture, and not a bottom model for two. After all, two different barrels, but they look the same, it's weird.
Although I do not deny that this has already been done, if anyone knows how to do it (so that everyone has their own model) write, I will try. And it would also be cool brass knuckles, a bat, a machine gun that is attached to something, I mean, you can't take with you, and all sorts of mines)))

R
Ripper man 22.11.21

Play sagerius.

D
Dele7ed 22.11.21

I would like to have introduced Mauser Parabellum 19

B
Battleship 22.11.21

I don’t want, I have a certain already selected model, and I want such a model to be unique, one for the whole zone, tell someone how to do this?

B
Battleship 22.11.21

Well, I mean, I have a Toko texture, well, Katoraya DDS

A
Apex69 22.11.21

Crossbow, Sleep Dart Rifle and Radio-Controlled Unmanned Vehicle: -r

A
AntoXe59 22.11.21

minigun RPG7 for the tank will go + exoskeleton 100x45m weights of 53 tons with plasma weapons

A
Archer Queen 22.11.21

Dreaming something ..

G
Grads 22.11.21

Well, something very
dear "Shish-kebab" is lacking :) But seriously, for edged weapons ... where is the tire iron? The area is full of gas keys, sledgehammers and similar handy and useful utensils ...

M
MaxxONE 22.11.21

And I added the Tiger-9 carbine, cutting off the optics on the SVD model

M
Morder07 22.11.21

I would like to see the ax as a weapon)) there is noah in the ark, it's a pity to use it

S
Shadow of the Master 22.11.21

Silent sniper rifle VSK-94

Caliber:
9x39 SP-5, SP-6, PAB-9
Length:
900 mm
Barrel length:
230 mm
Weight:
2.7 kg without magazine and telescopic sight (+)
Magazine capacity:
20 rounds (+ )
Sighting range:
400 m (+)
Rate of fire:
700 - 900 rounds per minute (+)
Country of origin:
Russia

v
vazalt 22.11.21

Magnum with a hole. sight and optics (something similar is in Fallout'e).

From the realm of fantasy.
Since it comes to that (I doubt that Gausovka is in real life), then the Tesla Cannon :-D Tobish cho a thread that spewed a powerful stream of electric charge: P

From hand-to-hand ... yes, a simple pipe or wrench, which is lying around in the vastness of the zone for millions of tons, it would be enough.

And purely for fun - Fireworks or these ... Signal Rockets.

Mei bi - Gas grenades.

s
sanek17021997 22.11.21

Replace Gaussian with laser.

D
DImONeLLa 22.11.21

I would like such a mod to be able to hold pistols "Macedonian".

B
BOVICH 22.11.21

I read all the reviews, I am working on some of the listed weapons, on unwashed socks too!)
Stalker Buka
03/20/11 15:30 It would be nice to hit with the butt and kick enemies.

it's possible! only it is unlikely engine will pull

from a bunch of ideas I threw Rascherx, sorry sho it in the bath. (
More if you have time to rivet Desert Eaqle, with miniature optics, silencer and with switchable laser pointer, light and noise, experimental minigun, and gauss Machine .
Subject is not yet closed, the arms can come up with many (again, without of futuristic), express their views and wishes. When completed yet pack weapons lay on the Narod.ru, throw a link here.

N
Neebez 22.11.21

And I always dreamed of a screw cutter with a grenade launcher, like a sniper, a machine gun and a grenade launcher in one weapon. Please help to do.

S
SpunchBob2011 22.11.21

Chainsaw, hard dismemberment and a sea of ​​blood ...

-
-Cosh- 22.11.21

Hopful.