3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow-leha 23.11.21 11:46 pm

Patches (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Guys, do you have information on updates? Are they preparing or not, otherwise they got the bugs, today, for example, I can't return to Skyhole, the game just crashes. There are a lot of small shortcomings that are very annoying.
193 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikolaev0827 23.11.21

The developers themselves do not know when they will make the patch. They tweeted that they are still working on it.

S
Schreps 23.11.21

2 weeks said, on the next week there will be a patch, 90% that it will be so

a
arielf 23.11.21

Does anyone know ... will auto attack be added in the patch!
Maybe someone grazes on foreign forums? ..
Unfortunately, I myself am not very friendly with foreign languages ​​(((

P
Postal_II 23.11.21

Tactical camera, but generally lazy to hold down one button.

s
sattium 23.11.21

arielf
don't autocast abilities? ... look your lip rolled up ...

a
arielf 23.11.21

Clicking (pinching) the button sucks ... the camera is constantly jumping ... and the partners
already have the use of abilities))) And in the tactical camera you can't make out anything in battle ... YES 1-2, the combat system was the most normal ...
And even when you clamp the attack, the Persian pushes from one enemy to another ... isn't it infuriating?

a
arielf 23.11.21

Did you even play the first or second YES? And are you really satisfied with the management after THIS?

P
Proxy_server 23.11.21

Stop whining, yo-mine. At first I did not like this system either, I played for a week and got used to it absolutely, even now I have no desire to find fault with it. It's not such a constant clicks, you can navigate in everything. And you can forget about the tactical camera, it is miserable and unnecessary here.

And now about the patch. Was at the office. the biovar website, they say, the patch is coming soon, but they are silent about the auto-attack. While small bugs are being patched. By the way, there will be no fix for silent companions in the first patch.

A
Angelica04 23.11.21

I read (on the biovar forum) that they usually release patches on Tuesdays. so we are waiting. Hopefully the bug with the complete lack of music will be fixed.

V
Virus6290 23.11.21

Elsa ..
This bug can be avoided if at the location by a quick transition through the map, and not through the tactical table to enter.

J
Judge_GoldenGod 23.11.21

Hello everyone, the patch is due today, did anyone have any updates?
For those who didn't know the patch was coming out today, here are the links:
https://twitter.com/BioMarkDarrah/status/541692623111868416

https://twitter.com/BioMarkDarrah/status/541693032320733185

c
coffin 23.11.21

for now we are waiting

D
Dmitry2407 23.11.21

Will there be a patch for all platforms or just a PC? I just play on PS4 - everything is fine without a patch (I wouldn't spoil something on the contrary by accident), so there are no bugs, the party members are constantly communicating, although I feel that they are starting to repeat themselves: I've heard Sarah's joke about Cassandra walking without panties three times already .. ...

g
gloccc 23.11.21

Dmitry2407
Do not worry, it will be on ps4 too, only the owners of xbox one will remain in the span for a while

J
James_Mails 23.11.21

And who knows what time the patch will be released?

J
Judge_GoldenGod 23.11.21

Recently I read that it seems like from 20-22.

a
arielf 23.11.21

There are no evens yet (((

S
SpringOff 23.11.21

It's not even two o'clock in Canada yet.

S
SpringOff 23.11.21

Hmm, 274 meters in total

B
Bambukov 23.11.21

A patch has been released. Already swinging, volume 274.79 mb