3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow-leha 23.11.21 11:46 pm

Patches (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Guys, do you have information on updates? Are they preparing or not, otherwise they got the bugs, today, for example, I can't return to Skyhole, the game just crashes. There are a lot of small shortcomings that are very annoying.
193 Comments
Sort by:
K
KsenoS_7 23.11.21

After the patch, crashes appeared in various places. Deciding to lower the graphics for some reason. But I do not understand which graphics parameter is responsible for these crashes. too lazy to go through all the settings.

E
Elior 23.11.21

they fixed their hair, apparently by raising the graphics parameter forcibly

R
Richards 23.11.21

Vooot, but they wrote bl crap, thanks, the dude above explained everything, my FPS increased.

c
creeping dumpling 23.11.21

The ability to walk was not added, the hair was metal like no one, and yes, many of them, including myself, are waiting for normal tactics and behavior settings in battle.

D
Diego163rus 23.11.21

Well, I don’t know the patch for me gave a smoother FPS in the region of 45-55, at high earlier it was 35-40 and a drop of up to 23-25 ​​(Phenom x4 3.4, amd r7 265, 8 gb)

C
CocoJuice 23.11.21

Well, who's party members were silent, they say now?

l
look-look 23.11.21

CocoJuice
yes, this is the only thing that was corrected) optimization was not delivered)

E
Elior 23.11.21

look-look
go to the map settings, select everything by default, then select a car in the game,
otherwise some in the video card set the settings forcibly then ask why nothing changes

try it can help

C
CocoJuice 23.11.21

look-look
Hmm. They are still silent with me)

l
look-look 23.11.21

CocoJuice
to start talking you need to start the game again

G
Goahoo 23.11.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
At the office. the forum confirms that these troubles are due to the crooked hands of the developers. -p / 4050109 / page / 8
SpoilerBy patch full wipe, on Radeon-ah with mantle enabled, the game is now an example of stability (8 hours of play and more than one crash). Tested on a beech with 8600M on board. I return to DX11 and observe the collapse in its most obscene form.
Regarding Nvidea, unfortunately I can only sympathize. Today we tested on 780GTX 2048 MB ...... they made rendering even worse. Judging by the process monitor in the RAM, a little space is first freed up, the game starts to clog data, a leak occurs from the OP, the loaded block is reset, loads the data over a new one. During this process, the RAM controller waits until the infa is loaded and it will receive confirmation. If you loaded, then you had just a freeze, if you didn't dialed in, then a crash or BSoD. Before the patch, the data was loaded more or less evenly, after the patch, the above-described garbage occurs.
Oh yes, anti-aliasing and post-processing in game parameters, I recommend cutting down altogether. It got worse. Characters disappear in almost all locations when you dump water in a crustwood and throw it to the ash tree on the desktop without errors.
It is still possible to roll back to the release version only if you download the image of the game, which was made before it was patched, demolish the folder with the patched game and unpack the image instead. Downgrade to the previous version is not provided, the patch replaces a fairly large number of files (What exactly changes - you can look in the game catalog in the update patch folder (for the most part configs and localization files)) And my computer is quite a decent percentage of AMD PHENOM x4 3 , 7 GHz, RAM 16 Gig, RADEON HD 6770 1GB. And all the firewood and software are the latest.

S
Sergio Koks 23.11.21

Good afternoon, now I went to the origin and started downloading the 17 mb patch that it gives help guys

A
Alex Sazonov 23.11.21

Fix for patch 2

B
Be3yH4eG 23.11.21

FPS corrected. I haven’t looked at the faces yet !? FPS corrected, of course maybe not for an average car, but for me, yes. Although .... and I already have an average car, what can I say.

E
Elior 23.11.21

It became much more pleasant to play, the Army now does not freeze at the entrance to the origin and at the start, my FPS has grown by a factor of 2) less swap, it loads faster
In general, heaven and earth.

c
creeping dumpling 23.11.21

Have I lost the ability to name items in Russian?

M
Mr. DOOM 23.11.21

You wanna PUNCAKE
After the patch, freezes appeared in the game with which it was impossible to play (everything was fine before it), and the same Unity is fine with me. By the way, our computers are identical.

T
Temlarus 23.11.21

When the next one comes out and what will he fix or add

J
Judge_GoldenGod 23.11.21

It is not known yet, wait .... you can monitor the Bioware website.

g
gerald333 23.11.21

Patch 1.0.4 - When it comes out, is there info, or hints? thanks