3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow-leha 23.11.21 11:46 pm

Patches (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Guys, do you have information on updates? Are they preparing or not, otherwise they got the bugs, today, for example, I can't return to Skyhole, the game just crashes. There are a lot of small shortcomings that are very annoying.
193 Comments
Sort by:
l
look-look 23.11.21

somebody fill in the patch, otherwise it shakes weakly (

M
MaGNetica 23.11.21

go, suddenly took and said, nuk-s. my game often crashed, let's check it out

g
gloccc 23.11.21

look-look
Solving problems with speed on the link above

E
EvilShark 23.11.21

gloccc
The last patch removed the friezes for me (everything to the maximum), but the drawdown remained up to 46 fps and this is very annoying, since it is noticeable.

g
gloccc 23.11.21

EvilShark
try putting wool on just on and shadows on ultra instead of soft. This should fix the problem. One fig soft shadows for the majority now do not work correctly. The funny thing is that there are still a lot of things to edit in the game, but the yubiki said that this is the last patch for the headlights of the edge))

a
arielf 23.11.21

There are no auto attacks ... I did not notice any changes with the patch (((

E
EvilShark 23.11.21

gloccc
This is the last thing I bought from them without checking on the torrent. By the way, the unit and the cru work the norms.

B
Bambukov 23.11.21

arielf
Don't understand what kind of auto attack you wanted? Maybe you want to put the whole game on atopilot?

g
gloccc 23.11.21

EvilShark
Well, it would be strange if the crew lagged, since the grafon there, to put it mildly, is average.

E
EvilShark 23.11.21

They began to talk among themselves, otherwise they ran like mute.

v
vanrem 23.11.21

Bambukov
haven't you played in the previous parts?
so there was no need to "click" or "pinch" the mobs until blue in the face

B
Bambukov 23.11.21

W.ill
Played. Now you understand what. Not that has been removed and will not be returned in this part for sure. Such a combat game has now become more focused on real-time and direct control, and the use of a pause has been minimized, I would not be surprised if it will be abandoned altogether in the next part.

E
EvilShark 23.11.21

gloccc
It's not bad for such a scale. Yes, and consoles are involved here, whatever.

l
look-look 23.11.21

what did the patch give ??
I did not notice the growth of the NPC, there were no glitches, except for objects in textures, more precisely plants, iron, etc. .. the
companions always said . So what does the patch do?)

d
debuger73 23.11.21

does not fix the hang while loading the game ...

c
creeping dumpling 23.11.21

My grandmother said about this, God bless you, that I don't like it. Nafig I downloaded it.

a
alphawerewolf 23.11.21

creeping dumpling
I agree, I stopped starting the game at all, the main menu opens, after trying to load the game, it crashes to the PPC desktop

r
rrrr44 23.11.21

after the update, all fonts disappeared, there is not a single inscription in the game. Not on the menu, nowhere. Maybe someone knows how to solve?

r
rrrr44 23.11.21

after the update, all fonts disappeared, there is not a single inscription in the game. Not on the menu, nowhere. Maybe someone knows how to solve?

a
alphawerewolf 23.11.21

An attempt to start the game again solved all the problems, it's a shame. Well, what to do, as they say, I hope there will be no further such global breakdowns :)