3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow-leha 23.11.21 11:46 pm

Patches (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Guys, do you have information on updates? Are they preparing or not, otherwise they got the bugs, today, for example, I can't return to Skyhole, the game just crashes. There are a lot of small shortcomings that are very annoying.
193 Comments
Sort by:
c
creeping dumpling 23.11.21

A new game for their mom, I'll go and get drunk as a lord.

S
Shi no kage 23.11.21

xs people, it became more comfortable for me to play, albeit on a laptop, textures for a SHADOW REAL

a
arielf 23.11.21

Still popping up (randomly) directives error on splash screens! By the way, how to deal with it who knows ???

a
arielf 23.11.21

Still popping up (randomly) directives error on splash screens! By the way, how to deal with it who knows ???

r
rrrr44 23.11.21

reinstalled the game and the fonts appeared.
But now a new problem, the game began to crash. I go in and the game, I press to continue, it loads and I just want to run, it runs a little and throws it out.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 23.11.21

I don't know about you, I'm fine. The FPS has grown a little, and there are no freezes in the dialogs due to the FPS lock. Everything is clear and smooth.

y
yureggg 23.11.21

hair shone, everything is ultra

a
alphawerewolf 23.11.21

yureggg
And before it was a problem of low settings, corrected, now with a high configuration the hair has become metallic. Play around with the mesh settings, try to turn it down

h
hardwaredude 23.11.21

Damn, the promised normal control was not delivered with this patch. We look forward to further. : / I have

no problems described here. No DirectX errors, no crashes, no lags, no problems with the continuation of the saved game.

alphawerewolf

I have no shiny hair on my ultra. Everything is fine.

a
alphawerewolf 23.11.21

hardwaredude
well, the controls seem to be, from the old parts, it seems to me, you pinch and look around, at first it's unusual, but then you get involved, the problem is that after going through the first parts, then I got used to other games again :)

y
yureggg 23.11.21

alphawerewolf
doesn't help, I've tried it already, from low to very high I've tried everything.

a
alphawerewolf 23.11.21

hardwaredude
not all have this, but they do.

h
hardwaredude 23.11.21

alphawerewolf

In the old parts, you could run by holding both mouse buttons. I suck to play without it. Either WADS + normal mouse view without having to hold down the right button.

And this management was sacrificed for what? So that you can attack with the left button in peaceful mode, when there are no enemies nearby? Why the hell is it necessary. It would be better if the run was normal.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 23.11.21

Goahoo
Unity, that's what's not normally optimized. Crashes and freezes are observed in an extremely small number of players. "Most computers" meanwhile, since the conversation has begun, it is worth at least somehow to update, because you often hear noise from players on current projects. I understand that not everyone can afford an upgrade, but why whine if you can only hope for a miracle with their configurations. Besides, it was your decision how to manage your money, did you buy it and didn’t like it? Your problems, it was worth waiting for reviews, or at least some explanations about the project. Plus, this price category is becoming the norm in the video game market, if you can't afford it, everything has the ability to pirate. Fortunately, we do not live in Germany, there are no real punishments for piracy. Personally, I, as I hope the majority of those present here, acquired the game as a fan of the series. I wanted to participate in the events in which old heroes intersect, I wanted to know their future, or what happened in between. Lore is, after all, the world around. No matter how strange it may seem, but partly the multiplayer, which did not make a positive impression, but as a small bonus will do. He painted his point of view, if you "respected" do not agree, then these are your problems. Your opinion is already clear in advance, you can write it down below, or, as appropriate, take what is due, put up with it and wait for the solution of your problem, and not a significant number of people. which did not make a positive impression, but as a small bonus it will do. He painted his point of view, if you "respected" do not agree, then these are your problems. Your opinion is already clear in advance, you can describe it below, or, as it should be, take what is due, put up with it and wait for the solution of your problem, and not a significant number of people. which did not make a positive impression, but as a small bonus it will do. He painted his point of view, if you "respected" do not agree, then these are your problems. Your opinion is already clear in advance, you can describe it below, or, as it should be, take what is due, put up with it and wait for the solution of your problem, and not a significant number of people.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 23.11.21

hardwaredude
Changes to settings from mines to ultras did not help, changes in driver settings too, hair is metal. And so far this is the only drawback after installing the update.

V
VaanDark 23.11.21

Where are the downloaded patches? Or does the origin update the game itself?

R
Ran Lo 23.11.21

I was hoping for a redesign of the tactical regime so that it could be used at the very least, but no. Bummer, sir.

E
Elior 23.11.21

look-look
has already created a theme, but we

will repeat Today we are releasing a patch for the game "DragonAge: Inquisition" with updates and improvements. Here is a list of the implemented changes:

Release date: December 9, 2014

Single

Player Fixed an issue that caused the game to mistakenly perceive the player as belonging to more than one race, one class and gender.
Changing the voice to alternate no longer changes to the default voice after changing Hawk / Hawk settings in the character editor.
When searching, items are highlighted for a longer time and appear on the compass.
Fixed some lines in dialogs that stayed on the screen for too long if they were not "skipped" manually.
Fixed a bug due to which satellites began to walk in the air after a long game.
[PC] Fixed breaks in dialogues.
[PC] Pressing the interact key ("F" by default) now extracts the entire contents of containers.
[PC] Hair at low quality settings is now less shiny.
[PC] Improved keyboard and mouse voice functions.
[PC] Added the ability to rotate character models with the mouse on the screens where they are displayed.
[PC] Added the ability to disable switching to the tactical camera mode when scrolling the mouse wheel towards zooming out to the end.
[PC] Hiding the interface on the PC now hides all its elements.
[PC] Fixed a bug that allowed dragging abilities from an unselected tree to the quick access bar.
[PC] Fixed a bug that allowed switching the interface to tactical camera mode on the quick access panel when this mode should not be used.
[PC] Fixed a bug due to which clicking on the elements of the quick access bar in Eyefinity led to an attack.
[PC] Cases of generating unnecessary mouse button release events in the interface have been fixed.
[PC] Fixed a bug with skipping mouse button release events when dragging items outside the interface.
[PC] Fixed a bug with the lack of animation of the loading icon when creating shaders using Mantle on the loading screen.
[PC] Fixed mouse pointer blinking when targeting AoE abilities.
[PC] Fixed a situation in the start menu that could lead to a freeze.
[PC] Fixed an issue where the command rate table would no longer be interactive before right clicking.
[PC] Fixed a situation where the view with the mouse was spasmodic rather than smooth.
[PC] When holding down the right mouse button and pressing the camera pan buttons in tactical mode, the camera now moves to the side, as in normal mode.
[PC] Changes have been made to improve the performance of Mantle.
[PC] The pause indicator in the Quick Access Toolbar will no longer remain highlighted when the game is not paused.
[PS3] The number of save slots has been increased to 30.
[PS4] Dialogue performance has been improved during Quick Install.
[PS4] The number of save slots has been increased to 50.
[360] Fixed incorrect decoding of clips in some cases.
[360] Fixed a crash when selecting a storage device when displaying a storage device selection warning.
[360] Fixed an online connection error appearing twice when trying to sign in to Origin without being connected to Xbox live.
Various improvements have been made to improve stability.
Fixed crashes in some dialogs.
Some bosses are now immune to Decay Field.
Creatures in the ragdoll now obey the game pause.
Spirit Blade has been fixed and no longer completes the combo.
Fixed several focus based abilities (they are now weapon independent).
Fixed some answer checks for the world state imported from DA Keep.
Fixed some situations that could lead to the absence of the dialogue selection indicator in the dialogue during the dialogue.
Fixed an issue with changing characters when targeting an AoE ability.
Fixed abrupt audio interruption when using the AoE ability and the radial menu open.
Fixed a bug due to which it was not possible to complete the "Safeguard" task if the user sent the fragments of the key for reforging and left the zone without picking up the ready key.
Fixed camera shake when making small adjustments to its position during character creation.
The game no longer pauses when the blizzard stops.
Fixed an issue that caused gamepad vibration to be disabled permanently.
Imshel no longer gets into a place where players cannot fight him.
Fixed a bug due to which the text of interaction in the tactical camera mode was not updated.
Mana and stamina in character portraits while riding are now displayed correctly.
Fixed getting stuck when loading saves in the dragon battle zone.
Fixed getting stuck in the "Connecting to Dragon Age servers" state.
Crippling Strikes now grant a 15% bonus to damage, up from 0.15%.
Fixed strange shadows on Cullen's hair in cinematics.
Fixed a bug that allowed, in some circumstances, to use the ability until it was restored.
Fixed an issue that resulted in players not taking damage.
Fixed a bug due to which orders to interact with trebuchets issued in tactical mode could not be canceled.
The player no longer loses control if they switch to tactical camera mode at the same time the cinematic starts.
The potion counter no longer resets when changing a squad member.
Fixed getting stuck in the "Connecting to Dragon Age servers" state in the main menu.
Fixed a bug due to which the radial menu did not remain open.
Fixed an issue that caused the screen resizing interface to stop working until exiting and re-entering.
Fixed a bug with autosave in the Western Boundary, when loading which some NPCs did not appear until leaving the area and re-entering it.
Fixed a situation where satellites got stuck on the ground, following the controlled character.
Fixed a bug preventing interaction with some books in Skyhold.
Fixed slot types for some DIY items.
Fixed clipping of names of some items in shops.
Fixed weapon type for some homemade weapon parts.
Ground circles in tactical camera mode are now scaled for dragons.
During the compass tutorial, the compass is now shown even if the interface is hidden.
Waypoints now appear on the compass immediately after exiting the interface, rather than when the player starts to move.
Target pinning is now reset when switching to tactical mode.
The order of sorting parameters when modifying items has been unified.

Multiplayer A

bug due to which negative experience was awarded in some multiplayer games has been fixed.
Fixed crashes when switching characters in some multiplayer menus.
Cursed chests in multiplayer are no longer different from non-cursed chests.
Fixed missing information at the end of collective missions when the servers are loaded.
In collective mode, players no longer lose the ability to select a target after death while picking up an item.
Fixed a situation where when changing the host after the end of the mission, its details were not shown to other players.
Fixed a bug due to which the actions of players were interrupted when interacting with objects in collective mode.
Fixed a bug due to which the host player would return to an empty room after exiting the game in the "operation failed" state.
Multiplayer ledge jumping now looks nicer.
Fixed a bug due to which in multiplayer keys did not drop out.
Fixed a bug in multiplayer where a dead player could try to use an ability.

E
Elior 23.11.21

This can also help someone (mute)

The patch can be rolled back as follows. Go to the game folder, then to the update and delete the patch folder. However, the save will be lost if you have already saved on the new patch.

E
Elior 23.11.21

who has AMD,
run the game through the AMD Gaming Evolved raptor by choosing optimization and apply