3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoSYaK-47-1994 23.11.21 11:50 pm

Do you like the new Lara as a girl))) (Tomb Raider (2013))

To me personally, yes. It's even better than the old one !!!!!!!!!!!
217 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metal eagle returns 23.11.21

HollowHeart

in 2013, it happened. we were presented with a superman, not overdressed, with big breasts and a cool ass, who knows no fear, and indeed does not feel any emotion at all, but was given an ordinary girl

... who interrupted 200 men and withstood being hit by 200 rounds of machine gun fire.

And how enemies in packs of 20 rods and die at the hands of our Lara! There was no such "realism" in any previous part.))

L
Last Engineer 23.11.21

Larka nya, but she wets like a butcher

s
statickable 23.11.21

Her ass is great, and in general she has a good figure. She is a pretty girl.

A
ALLTerr 23.11.21

Such a yes)

E
Eltroin 23.11.21

sakrinarios
Mks Payne would have shed a tear ...

M
Magnum 500 23.11.21

She is painfully young as for me, but her breasts are beautiful, this cannot be taken away

B
Biboran.4life 23.11.21

cool chick, I would burn her

P
Pacman 23.11.21

poor count

H
HollowHeart 23.11.21

sakrinarios in
batches kill all enemies. however, they silently do it, but Lara 2013 does not)))

K
Kote Potaskun 23.11.21

Devion
Old Lara was daring, quick-witted and smart. And this one barely drags her ass through the tree.

ummm .... this part of the series is like a prequel ... of the previous ones ..

G
Ghost_N7 23.11.21

ummm .... this part of the series is like a prequel ... the previous ones ..
Yes, there I think this is probably a restart.

S
Sleepy Bot 23.11.21

I don’t even remember the girl in the games, silent hill3 only ... I don’t remember anymore ... I don’t think that a girl can play so interestingly, well done, and runs, and jumps, and strolyae and gives a melon ... if it is necessary, well, the body is beautiful and graceful ... exactly.

806653790809545634 23.11.21

She started to whine, fart and moan. Old Lara was daring, quick-witted and smart. And this one barely drags her ass through the tree.
Agree. Old Lara fit more into the game. And the new one, although it knocks down enemies in batches, in the simplest situations behaves stupidly and helplessly.

T
TIGERblacK 23.11.21

xCyberpunKx 03/05/13 18:21
Is this hair like this without TressFX?))

m
mazaza 23.11.21

in this part, certainly not, the character is not well thought out,
"Rambo in a skirt", which killed more than a dozen people in a variety of ways and knows how to skin any game, does not quite fit in with her version from the cut scenes, don't you think? I'm already silent about the fact that she jumps from a height of 5-8 meters and does not break, a piece of reinforcement in her side is not a hindrance to her, a broken leg, too, and much, much more ... I certainly understand everything, the developers wanted to create a background worthy of Lara Croft, but as a result, they could not combine the incredible, in every sense of the word, atmosphere of the island and the image of a young girl, not experienced and confused. Throw me out on this island, I would start to be afraid of HER, and not a handful of fanatics, maybe in the cut scenes she is kind, but for some reason it seems to me that she put more people in than all this brotherhood put together ...
Returning to the topic, I want to note that I absolutely do not like the image of young Lara, created by the developers, the version from the cut scenes is much worse than the versions from previous games in the series, that Lara that I know is confident and strong, but about the version from the gameplay itself, I do I am silent, with her scars you can then only enroll in the circus of freaks, and with the experience of hostilities, you can safely go to Afghanistan and replace a company of soldiers or even two =)
PS the first version of lara is squishy, ​​and the second I'm simply afraid.
P.P.S. and in terms of beauty, the previous one delivered more ...

m
mazaza 23.11.21

TheBrokenGlass
where are my favorite shorts, huh?)))

m
mazaza 23.11.21

Perhaps my opinion about the new Lara as a girl has no right to life, it is too biased ... I would say that the game itself disappointed me in general, I was expecting something more thoughtful, but I will still pass the game 100%. It's like with Diabo 3, I expected more but played anyway

m
mazaza 23.11.21

HollowHeart
and how she shoots enemies at point-blank range from AK 47, and how she breaks the skulls of people with an ice ax, and how she fry people, and she washes herself with the blood of her enemies, it sometimes seems to me that the poor thing has a split personality ... I cry
to my father's friend, I sigh in front of the fire and flood a couple of hundred people ...

K
Kageri sendou 23.11.21

Well, yes, there are no ideal games, But still the CD tried, they put a lot of effort into the game, and you just so confidently recount its shortcomings, why such a reaction, you didn't like the game, pass by, well, or just don't write here an opinion that many will not like it, but just silently go through the game ...

x
xCyberpunKx 23.11.21

TIGERblacK

No, it's a glitch. TressFX is on, but the hair is gone for a couple of seconds))).