3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoSYaK-47-1994 23.11.21 11:50 pm

Do you like the new Lara as a girl))) (Tomb Raider (2013))

To me personally, yes. It's even better than the old one !!!!!!!!!!!
217 Comments
Sort by:
r
rock music 23.11.21

why choose? she feeds you and you raise the birth rate: D

x
xFaulx 23.11.21

The guys who complain about Lara killing people. Watch the films "saw", people are capable of much more dumb things, saving their lives (+ as a bonus for the lives of friends). Also keep in mind that Larka is still Croft, and not just what a girl anyhow, it's not for nothing that the old man pokes her finger at her and reminds her of her last name. In addition to this, you can remember that the locals are a little dumb and they are not very worried about tactics and their lives. And the fact that Lara is going through automatic turns is probably not on the hard, because there she is sent to the next world with a couple of shots. Learn to appreciate the games that are worthwhile, such high-quality action-adventure games are rarely released on the PC (and low-quality ones are not often) in order to show off and find fault with the little things.
All good.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 23.11.21

Ash stump, of course I like it.

l
lorem_ipsum 23.11.21

^ _ ^
p.s. and that's it)

V
Volk_J 23.11.21

Just sexy, and the logic is super)

F
Fantasy cat 23.11.21

New Lara is a normal girl with a good figure :) I hope she will smile in the game, otherwise I have only seen her pain and suffering in the trailers ...

D
Devil208 23.11.21

Alba felis
Well, she's worried, afraid :)

r
rock music 23.11.21

I also like how she apologizes to the corpses. I also remembered that she sometimes stole a Japanese knife from the commander and put it in her pocket. but you can't use it in the game, is it a cut-out feature?

T
The dumpling is kind 23.11.21

Just started playing. I keep repeating - how awesome, awesome she is. And when the piece of iron pulled out of the side already shuddered. In general, on my computer, on my laptop, on my phone, wallpapers with Lara :)

Z
ZeissIkon 23.11.21

undoubtedly.

w
wtf15 23.11.21

Of course yes! The old one, damn it, Semyonovich herself could envy, but here and the shape in moderation, and no plastic and wood as in the character. In general, I like it.

C
CRYOSHADE 23.11.21

It is interesting to know who agreed to give her the image ... Because there are plans to restart the films of this series and the journalists compare her with 4 different actresses.
Or as an option - in real life it does not exist, but in the game it is a figment of the imagination of developers.

M
Mindless self indulgence 23.11.21

Nyasha: D And not like in the previous parts, it was somehow too silicone. It looks livelier here, more natural or something ...

S
Sanya_Bars 23.11.21

New Lara is cute ^ _ ^

z
z_sail 23.11.21

Here I like it more.

New so-so.

z
z_sail 23.11.21

Although here I even really like the new one.

G
Grandfather Babay 23.11.21

Crazy question, but still. Very pretty and sweet

D
Devil208 23.11.21

z_sail
Do you like rubber dolls without inner peace and worries? Give these boobies a slap.

F
FERNANDOTORRES 23.11.21

Very pretty and sweet

G
GarretSSS 23.11.21

Hard.tec
It is interesting to know who agreed to give her the image.
In the video preview on PG they said what kind of actress was the image. Seems so similar to me