3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KoSYaK-47-1994 23.11.21 11:50 pm

Do you like the new Lara as a girl))) (Tomb Raider (2013))

To me personally, yes. It's even better than the old one !!!!!!!!!!!
217 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarBie25 23.11.21

the first half hour just looked at her back =) and made it nice and realistic !!!

L
Lavuer 23.11.21

After completing the game, I got the impression that Lara is a lesbian with Semmy. All the cuddling cutscenes and the way they look after each other (especially Miss Croft). Or maybe I'm just paranoid ^ _ ^

C
Crytime 23.11.21

in vain the developers released this game in the spring! the guys will be worn out now! ; DDD
don't get fooled guys! the real ones are prettier! and it is more pleasant to feel them =))) Happy all girls !!!!

D
DmiTry01010 23.11.21

made an excellent Lara! respect to developers

P
PRIVA 23.11.21

it would be cool for her as a boyfriend altoira! ahahah
what can she do nr? over one hair vidyuhu for 20k asks)))

A
AlekseyHom 23.11.21

mazaza is right. In the cutscenes, we see one thing, but in the gameplay, it is completely different.

M
Maklline66 23.11.21

So I agree with those who unsubscribed above - You believe in the image of a defenseless girl only for the first time. And then Lara turns into a kind of mixture of Batman and Rassomakhi, who mercilessly distributes n * s to everything that moves, and for which that metal rod, that bear (sicsicsic !!!) trap are something like a mosquito bite.

P
PolestaR 23.11.21

Make it more athletic, it would look better

D
Drahov 23.11.21

The old Lara is a machine for anal sex!)) And the new one is just darling or sweetheart, blow off dust particles

D
Drahov 23.11.21

Drahov
If this is a prequel then after the plot she went to grow breasts and ass

v
valentyn1 23.11.21

Indicator shkolota
ti sho woodpecker

r
rock music 23.11.21

kukan stands like a stone, you what. good looks, good naive movements, groans and groans after any falls, etc. for those who crow about 200 enemies, well, would you like to play the same game only 10 times less enemies? 2-3 per location? let's fire two clips of the pistol and get through the game. do not forget that this is an action type, and for this I had to sacrifice the fact that she knocks men in bursts, continuing to be afraid of shadows and rustles. the game would have to be made much deeper, if the number of enemies were reduced, they would have to be complicated, and if you were even shot in the stomach, the game would end. I suspect the crowing will start right now, "but it would be cool to have one shot in the stomach and the game is over, such and such hardcore,

K
KAMI-SAMA 23.11.21

I joke that before, when the grafon did not allow the image of a person to be conveyed, they tried to make it as sexy as possible, and now, when there are all the resources for this, they turned it into a board, dressed it in a drunk and pants and smeared it all in shit.

r
rock music 23.11.21

I may reveal a secret, but many people like small breasts, and even a drunk's T-shirt with bra straps sticking out from under it (or is it her second T-shirt lol there) from the second portal causes a riser to me. I generally keep quiet about dirt. you probably like pamelka anderson and chicks of this type, with silicone and stripes of fabric on the boobs. Resign yourself to the fact that now everyone likes defenseless chan with human body parameters.

F
FaNat1k002 23.11.21

Yes, she is cute, if you can call it that: P

K
Kageri sendou 23.11.21

What kind of schoolchildren who only need boobs now, well, right, because even your 5th graders probably won't give you a chance)) Here you are only destined to fap the poor things for games)) And the new Lara Croft looks realistic and very cute)

S
Sergey Travkin 23.11.21

only the blue may not like it. And that is unlikely.

R
Rooloff 23.11.21

cool) I lived with her in the forest and ate fresh meat and fish)))

K
Kageri sendou 23.11.21

Here it is)) It's a pity she does not live in Russia: D)) I would take her autograph))

K
Kageri sendou 23.11.21

I would not eat meat and fish in the forest with her: D, but would increase the birth rate of the population))