3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termoblаs 24.11.21 12:19 am

Is it harmful to play games?

You say that alcohol is bad. But games are not nearly better, they lead to gambling addiction, social phobia, blindness, and a sedentary lifestyle leads to impotence and other unpleasant diseases. But you do not yet realize this, because so far so good. Do you consider yourself a gambling addict?
114 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

For this there is a dimension of playing time. The one who does not know himself is to blame for having cut off the disease or something else.

A
Alter ego 24.11.21

they lead to gambling addiction
Yes
social phobia
No. It all depends on the person.
sore eyes
Possibly.
sedentary lifestyle leads to impotence
proof?

w
warp 37 24.11.21

Why are you asking this on the gaming site?

r
rock music 24.11.21

haemorrhoids

t
termoblаs 24.11.21

Alter Ego [Why I So Alone]
Risk factors for impotence:

Alcohol consumed in large doses negatively affects your erection. Long-term, excessive consumption of alcohol can lead to liver dysfunction, nervous disorders and disruption of male hormone metabolism.
A sedentary lifestyle can lead to the development of impotence (erectile dysfunction).
Smoking: Smokers have a greater chance of developing impotence, people are nonsmokers. This is evidenced by clinical trials in this area.

Without A Name
Well, first you control it, and then you get into a gambling addiction and spend all your free and not so much time on games.

warp 37
So who, besides gamers, will tell me about gambling addiction, everything is logical.

Pretty Boy
Well, if you watch movies for days, then it will also affect your health in the future, the same thing if you listen to music at a very high volume for a long time, but this is unlikely to be done by anyone.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

I'll tell you a secret - it's harmful to breathe oxygen.
but without it, no how: (

... and a sedentary lifestyle leads to impotence ...
- ahaha - maxim to hemorrhoids. no one forbids sitting to play and nursing. For this, even the Gaypad was invented.

P
Pretty boy 24.11.21

_Dimon Moonshine_ Sitting on a cold surface leads to impotence (for example, on concrete, etc.) About everything else is nonsense. Schoolchildren and students are constantly sitting at their desks, you want to say that they are all impotent?

P
Pretty boy 24.11.21

_Dimon Moonshine_ Maybe you are the article of the rules. so look for normal proof. So, based on your reasoning, it turns out that schoolchildren and students are constantly sitting at their desks, you want to say that they are all impotent? Answer the question posed.

P
Pretty boy 24.11.21

_Dimon Moonshine_ But you say that all the same they will, no matter when. you yourself do not think that you are talking about hnyu. And what does games and a sedentary lifestyle have to do with it. It is physically impossible to sit in front of the monitor for more than 3 hours, and a person will definitely get up to move, eat, maybe he will drive him out into the street.

O
OakSorcerer 24.11.21

It is no more harmful than working or posting debilny trades on the forums.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Sashko is now forever.

C
Cold 2 24.11.21

Not harmful

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

It's funny to watch some degraded from alcohol, others from the game. Where everyone is heading.

C
Chicago House 24.11.21

I do not notice any harm in this for myself, although I play very rarely. In addition to Skyrim, not a single game was played in 2011, this year I did not play anything else at all, except for small games on the tablet, while I was in the hospital.

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

Is it harmful to play games?

Yes, if for money, and even more so with strangers.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Then it is harmful to buy charms in an online RPG

P
Prostoi nik 24.11.21

aftor, I advise you not to play games and do not sit at the computer at all - otherwise you will be a bald blind impotent, in your young years.

D
Denis_odessa 24.11.21

Without A Name
Well, yes.

o
ooo637233 24.11.21

Children, apparently, have not yet studied at universities and do not know about the dangers of a computer and a sedentary lifestyle, although even here it will be clear to a student.

A
Abramov.msc 24.11.21

It is harmful to be a tough nerd who is killed in some kind of game all day. This leads to many consequences and a marginal lifestyle.
And playing games for fun is not a lot of time, why not?