3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termoblаs 24.11.21 12:19 am

Is it harmful to play games?

You say that alcohol is bad. But games are not nearly better, they lead to gambling addiction, social phobia, blindness, and a sedentary lifestyle leads to impotence and other unpleasant diseases. But you do not yet realize this, because so far so good. Do you consider yourself a gambling addict?
114 Comments
Sort by:
V
VVarn1ng 24.11.21

Is it harmful to watch soap-kintso?

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Well, no look, but probably play.

L
Last Engineer 24.11.21

It's a shame to already play on PS3, 2012 is in the yard

O
OSil7er 24.11.21

if you know when to stop, it is not harmful

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

And when will the PS4 be, too, ashamed? Or is it only the third model concerns?

O
OakSorcerer 24.11.21

Last Engineer
I play the dreamcast, and I get it.

L
Last Engineer 24.11.21

Without A Name
The first couple of years I’m not ashamed, but at this time there is no dreamcast

game, it’s possible, it’s vintage, and this is a trend

M
MaS SoN 24.11.21

No, if you do not zadrot for 25 hours a day

R
Ripper man 24.11.21

certainly harmful

i
igor from 1992 aka. No na 24.11.21

Ripper Man
... But despite this, you love a lot of games.

M
MaS SoN 24.11.21

Ripper Man
Why are there so many games ?!

M
Madness 24.11.21

Harmful.

W
Wolfenstein 24.11.21

depends on the quality of those same games, you can laugh at games with curves with an abundance of bugs (this has a positive effect on health and even the Ministry of Health recommends), others are like watching movies or reading books, I'm not talking about any scientific treatises, but some positions are indeed historically accurate and can also spark interest in some areas. Of course, the game is useful and good, mmoerpoge is bad and unnecessary, everything else is obligatory for at least watching. Definitely better than alcohol. Only those who have just started their journey in this wonderful world lead to gambling addiction, but unfortunately this world, from the beginning, is boundless, comes down to a small tunnel: (society, not games, leads to social phobia. The fact that vision is planted in the first place is a myth from retirement whose vision is reduced in view of age, and secondly, vision really did plant only when the monitors were CRT and it was like that in 1992-1995 then they began to do much better. Passive lifestyle ? but at work, all straight marathons run and dance dance and do not sit at the computer at all (I mean, of course, those ordinary office workers and not other professions that do not require this, which I have great respect for). Do I consider myself a gambling addict? I don’t know, I can only say that nowadays there is very little that is worthy, play old things, they are really legendary !!! While new operating systems still allow this, otherwise you will dance with a tambourine, then you will definitely not see prostatitis / impotence;) Passive lifestyle ? but at work, all straight marathons run and dance dance and do not sit at the computer at all (I mean, of course, those ordinary office workers and not other professions that do not require this, which I have great respect for). Do I consider myself a gambling addict? I don’t know, I can only say that nowadays there is very little that is worthy, play old things, they are really legendary !!! While new operating systems still allow this, otherwise you will dance with a tambourine, then you will definitely not see prostatitis / impotence;) Passive lifestyle ? but at work, all straight marathons run and dance dance and do not sit at the computer at all (I mean, of course, those ordinary office workers and not other professions that do not require this, which I have great respect for). Do I consider myself a gambling addict? I don’t know, I can only say that nowadays there is very little that is worthy, play old things, they are really legendary !!! While new operating systems still allow this, otherwise you will dance with a tambourine, then you will definitely not see prostatitis / impotence;) play old stuff they are really legendary !!! While new operating systems still allow this, otherwise you will dance with a tambourine, then you will definitely not see prostatitis / impotence;) play old stuff they are really legendary !!! While new operating systems still allow this, otherwise you will dance with a tambourine, then you will definitely not see prostatitis / impotence;)

|
| Tiger | 24.11.21

but it seems to me only depends on the person, if you want to play until shit, or while away 1.5-2 hours, everyone chooses for himself.
Shl, as a rule, games with any achievements, such as experience, pumping weapons, etc., lead to dependence; either L4D or Team Fortress 2-experience is not, there is no lvl either, there is no pumping of something (Valve can do quality games)

Wolfenstein
depends on the quality of those games, you can play with curves with an abundance of bugs over games with an abundance of bugs

, that is, you want to say that Walking Dead, Dishonorod, etc. ruin, and all sorts of threshing floor games (as a rule, born by the hands of Russians) are of current benefit?
ok, then I'll go play Gulman.

a
adrax 24.11.21

Like any hobby, gambling addiction can develop into a painful addiction and be harmful. If it does not interfere with personal, work and social life, it is not harmful, if it does, the answer is obvious
And, yes, a sedentary lifestyle leads to a number of unpleasant consequences

G
Gauguin 24.11.21

But games are not nearly better, they lead to gambling addiction, social phobia, stifle eyesight, and a sedentary lifestyle leads to impotence and other unpleasant diseases.
As for addiction , social phobia is
unlikely. Only sometimes people start to get excited only in virtual reality, forgetting about real life.
Impotence - no.

W
Wolfenstein 24.11.21

| Tiger |

that is, you want to say that Walking Dead, Dishonorod, etc. ruin, and all sorts of threshing floor games (as a rule, born by the hands of Russians) are of current benefit?
ok, then I'll go play Gulman.

one trash is made with a hint of seriousness, the other is made trashy what to play only for yourself, but games like dishonord really only ruin not the player, but the industry, because they DO NOT carry ANYTHING new and look like a cheap parody of the positions from which it was all stolen but with a hint of novelty and seriousness, and in no case do I advise you to install anything from fatherland developers because it is heh too cheap, but what kind of project like a dishonord is just as replete with bugs as domestic developments are required to be installed but for humorous purposes ...

d
dimakozhanov 24.11.21

If a person's psyche is in order, then it is not, and if it is not in order, it can be very harmful.

S
Strelok43 24.11.21

My brother died from this.

B
Bugdrug 24.11.21

I have not read the discussion, but I will express myself: it is not the games themselves that harm health, but the abuse of them; everything in excess is equated to poison: water, food, air, and even good, not to mention beer, cigarettes, drugs, but to find a norm - that is still hemorrhoids, and games cause some strong addiction, and therefore about any norm speech can not go - people "get old", and I, having gotten off the game needle and almost got off the computer needle, began to feel noticeably better and even learned the miracles of social adaptation, that's it! therefore, dear friends, give up gambling addiction, it is harmful to your health, and while you are still young, have fun more actively, at least playing real football in summer and running around escalators / teachers / bosses / women in winter