3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termoblаs 24.11.21 12:19 am

Is it harmful to play games?

You say that alcohol is bad. But games are not nearly better, they lead to gambling addiction, social phobia, blindness, and a sedentary lifestyle leads to impotence and other unpleasant diseases. But you do not yet realize this, because so far so good. Do you consider yourself a gambling addict?
114 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 24.11.21

Bugdrug
"Health is not harmed by the games themselves, but by their abuse; everything in excess amounts to poison: water, food, air, and even goodness, not to mention beer, cigarettes, drugs, but to find the norm - that is still hemorrhoids, but games addictive to some "

This is especially true for MMORPGs, so they really addictive.

B
Bugdrug 24.11.21

dimakozhanov
Yes, the same Pacman can cause addiction, everyone has their own taste

S
Strchi 24.11.21

Recently, I broke up with my beloved nerves I break on black ops 2

D
Dreadnought. 24.11.21

Somehow I went out for a beer in a pve build - I got luley from gopniks. Actually, it is not games that harm, but ignorance of many of their aspects.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 24.11.21

Is it harmful to play games?
It is harmful to sleep on the ceiling. And sometimes it's even useful to play games.

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

Useful like driving simulators and reaction development?

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

I decided to have some tea. He put the kettle on and sat down at the computer. I looked at the girl's photo and suddenly I heard a fireman say:
- Bro, you must marry her!

D
Dmitry Paladinov 24.11.21

https://yadi.sk/i/Fnur2HbekEQAY this is my observation of myself. Read it, it will be interesting mb.

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

Rikudo Nagashi It is harmful to
sleep on the ceiling.
Head to the West or to the East, how harmful is it?)

R
Rikudo Nagashi 24.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
Head in concrete. : D

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

Rikudo Nagashi Concrete Diving
Champion)

U
UncleVanya 24.11.21

Get out bro because of the computer,
There is no benefit and good in games.
Get up and walk into the white light -
Say no to idleness!

D
Den4ikRZK 24.11.21

Well, as usual games evil and harm, "more frequent" are such cases as on vidos, psychologists even talk about harm, etc., but the fact that half of the world eats sevukha and spice is poisoned is in the order of things. It is not harmful to play in moderation. , and if a child is allowed to play from an early age, then you need to do a regime (30-40 minutes per day), about such a regime from personal experience I say, and the boy is calm (this time is already enough for him) and we are happy. I taught the child to go to the forest.

t
tatunserg 24.11.21

as well as hard exhausting work at work leads to many diseases .. it is better to sit at the games.

M
Melshlemming 24.11.21

Games make us maniacs. They urgently need to be banned! But first let me play Postal, Darkness and Hatred, and then forbid me, OK?

A
Alexator 24.11.21

MelShlemming
will play pony.

W
Wing42 24.11.21

Dmitry Paladinov
"Watching you" can not be interesting to anyone except you. And the topic is ancient, let it lie to itself and further covered with dust.

M
Melshlemming 24.11.21

Alexator
Kosynka, sapper, 3D pinball ...

i
iKapusha 24.11.21

meet a girl who also plays games, you will play together))

k
kick. 24.11.21

dad grit is bad