3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
termoblаs 24.11.21 12:19 am

Is it harmful to play games?

You say that alcohol is bad. But games are not nearly better, they lead to gambling addiction, social phobia, blindness, and a sedentary lifestyle leads to impotence and other unpleasant diseases. But you do not yet realize this, because so far so good. Do you consider yourself a gambling addict?
114 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 24.11.21

I wonder: what are the middle age? An untimely bliss between youth and death? In my opinion, the most meaningless stage of existence.

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Russian depression? Understand. Dude, you haven't tried to saw off your leg.

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.11.21

Vanya Rygalov

Does it help? Well, in principle, you may be motivated to get your leg back. True, I have something to return and it's harder than a leg

L
Lehander 24.11.21

found where to ask, there are mostly sick psychos and naturally they will deny that playing games is bad

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
True, I have something to return and it's harder than a leg.
Ah ... well, I see. Did you get the collectors? Then you didn't drink your leg, but just run. Run Lola Run!

M
Marionetco 24.11.21

Teemely
support!

W
Wing42 24.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
"Dude, you haven't tried to saw off your leg."
An attempt to saw off a limb to your neighbor is more invigorating, since this immediately turns the action into one small game. What is just the choice of the pitch of the teeth of the hacksaw for this procedure (some people are panicky, although not without reason, they are afraid of the hacksaw with step # 5 much more than with step # 3)!

K
Kay Ovald 24.11.21

The main thing is that in moderation.
And alcohol, even in moderation, is much more harmful than games.

As they write during medical certification: dependence is denied.

T
TTG 24.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Wing42

You have an acute gaming overdose, gentlemen.

S
Smoorph 24.11.21

I don’t even know what to say. Do you consider yourself a gambling addict? I think, since I will definitely play for at least an hour a day, but I don’t play for 10-18 hours, although I used to play because there was more game ahead of time, maybe were more interesting and thoughtful. As for social phobia, I support the above comments, what is curled by a person. There is no empowerment, while I am still an avid smoker (1-1.5 pack per day), but I will not deny its appearance, since the chances are high. I have good ones too, I don’t wear glasses.

G
Gauguin 24.11.21

You say that alcohol is bad. But games are not nearly better, they lead to gambling addiction, social phobia, blindness, and a sedentary lifestyle leads to impotence and other unpleasant diseases. But you do not yet realize this, because so far everything is fine. Do you consider yourself a gambling addict?
You say that games are bad. But books are no better, they lead to book addiction, social phobia, blindness, and a recumbent lifestyle leads to impotence and other unpleasant diseases. But you do not yet realize this, because so far so good. Do you consider yourself a book addict?

Author, you can "get hooked" on anything, if you approach this issue in this way.
Well and:
social phobia
It's not always bad, some are much more pleasant to be alone.
a sedentary lifestyle leads to impotence
On the contrary - a mobile one.

w
we get what we deserve 24.11.21

I believe that games, on the contrary, bring their own part of human development. The main thing is not to abuse them and to allocate time as needed, so that they do not start to really harm.

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 24.11.21

Denis_odessa
What you described under gambling addiction is actually gambling addiction

K
Kay Ovald 24.11.21

Almost everything in life is harmful. Even busting with sports can plant a heart or something else.
So the main thing is to know when to stop. :) The mouse pad is smoking - go to sleep.