3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper man 24.11.21 11:05 pm

Russian

Guys, I just thought about it. So I talked with non-Russians - Dags, Uzbeks .. Here they seem to have everything clear - dark, brown-eyed, dark-haired .. It can be seen in general to which people he belongs, according to general characteristics. But Russian is rather a common noun, for over the years, in Russia and Russia, so many peoples have mixed up, that in order to determine who you are, you need to raise your entire pedigree. So that I was even saddened that the words Russian and American, perhaps, are the same in meaning, and that I cannot know what nation I belong to and not only me. A theme for others to grieve too. If I am a Slav, how to understand this?
75 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 24.11.21

I do not understand you. Do you know what nationality you are?

R
Ripper man 24.11.21

Wing42
Well, sort of. Let’s say a man proudly says: “I’m Russian!”, But how can this be confirmed if, say, distant nine years ago, his grandmother slept with a Mongol, then her children with a Turk, and then their children with a German, and then again with a Slav. The point is that the "Russians" are not a people, but the Slavs can be counted on one hand.

G
Givemethedust 24.11.21

Here everything seems to be clear with them - a dark, brown-eyed, dark-haired
Tajik can be immediately distinguished from an Uzbek?)

If I am a Slav, how to understand this?
Ask your mom.

p
pekabir 24.11.21

we are all victims of millennial incest

W
Wing42 24.11.21

Ripper Man
Okay, so where's the reason for the panic in all of this?

v
vasdel 24.11.21

It is very simple to understand ... Answer yourself to the question in what language do you think ... my surname is German ... but I think in Russian ... I am RUSSIAN :)

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

If I am a Slav, how to understand this?
But if I feel that I am a Jew, and my passport says that I am Russian, then what should I do?
Do not offer circumcision. Already done.

W
Wing42 24.11.21

Viktor Shmelev
"What's the difference Russian is not Russian, if a person is shit, then some particular nationality will not make him better."
When representatives of other nationalities behave uncivilized on the streets of Russian cities: they arrange fights with "natives", they are rude and shoot weapons into the air, many "natives" in anger frenziedly pound their hands, stomp their feet and thrash curses and threats against them. But when the tribesmen of the "aborigines" being abroad do everything, in principle, the same thing, the hearts of the hypocritical upright monkeys are overwhelmed with pride for their nation. All of this is combined into one general category "defending national interests" and personifies courage and determination.
Therefore, subjectively speaking, people belonging to the same nationality, as a rule, forgive even serious flaws of their own. Hence the flip side: if a person is shit, then he will make his nationality shit.

M
Melshlemming 24.11.21

On a snub nose, I guess.

R
Ripper man 24.11.21

Givemethedust
I haven't seen Tajiks, only Uzbeks.
Wing42 the
reason is that nationality - Russian - no (I decided so), but I always thought about the opposite.
On the other hand, I found out that Russian is a Russian-minded, white person with unknown roots, who has a "Russian spirit" in his chest, which still does not allow other peoples to settle in their Russia and share their women, in this regard ready to defend their homeland.

I
I am Batman 24.11.21

Ripper Man
This has occurred to me too. BUT! After all, it turns out that everything you say can be attributed to almost any nation. In general, the comment of the pekabir is the most correct.

J
Jason_Voorhees 24.11.21

pekabir was
already sad at heart

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

Ripper Man the
words Russian and American are possibly the same in meaning.
Psychologists say that the American mentality is closest to the Russian mentality. We are much closer to them than compared, for example, with the French or Estonians.

S
SАLEM 24.11.21

Ripper man

R
Ripper man 24.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
note by the way of dill, they are also involved in some of the events from the video.
and so - yes, Russian - the one who has everything said in the video is programmed into dna

R
Ripper man 24.11.21

stalker7162534
but what about the eternal struggle "gloom vs smile"

R
Reverrius 24.11.21

And what is your father's and mother's surname? Trace the history of this surname, there are many typical Russian surnames that non-Russians (Caucasians, Ukrainians, etc.) do not have.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

But Russian is rather a common noun, for over the years, in Russia and Russia, so many peoples have mixed up.

Yes, this is a myth. As it was mixed, it was replenished from the places from which the development of new territories took place. Moreover, even if we admit, they have been mixing for a long time - and within one biological species, white people are called :). And if within one species, and even a long time ago (well, right now, let's say, it has settled down to our days), then these are not some half-breeds for you, a full-fledged nation with a very specific genetic code is quite possible here.

"What's the difference Russian is not Russian, if a person is shit, then some particular nationality will not make him better."

I will reformulate: what a difference what a trash around! (with) . There is a difference. The Russian gopnik will simply rob you out of greed, but others can pour out their racial enmity on you, which will be expressed in the form of more serious ones. Or an example: you accidentally stumbled next to a drinking company (suppose not without their intervention) and automatically cursed [deleted] mother. Russian gopniks will simply ridicule you, but for others this insult is worse than death - guess what the least will happen to you if you happen to be in a dark alley. Cultures are different, this must be understood.

F
Frankie Santorelli 24.11.21

I am a Jew, but due to the fact that I came to Russland from the southern republics of the former USSR, no one believes me. In general, I am surprised that in Russia they practically do not suspect that non-indigenous ethnic groups live in these republics, sic!

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

the fact that in Russia, in fact, does not suspect that non-indigenous ethnic groups live in these republics, sic!

There were no indigenous ethnic groups in the former republics. Russians, for example. So after the collapse of the scoop, the Russians began to abruptly leave Dagestan, Chechnya, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Ingushetia. Why would that be, huh?