3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper man 24.11.21 11:05 pm

Russian

Guys, I just thought about it. So I talked with non-Russians - Dags, Uzbeks .. Here they seem to have everything clear - dark, brown-eyed, dark-haired .. It can be seen in general to which people he belongs, according to general characteristics. But Russian is rather a common noun, for over the years, in Russia and Russia, so many peoples have mixed up, that in order to determine who you are, you need to raise your entire pedigree. So that I was even saddened that the words Russian and American, perhaps, are the same in meaning, and that I cannot know what nation I belong to and not only me. A theme for others to grieve too. If I am a Slav, how to understand this?
75 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

RussianQuaker
Why would that be, huh?

Because not only Germans and Russians have Nazism. Idiots are everywhere. There are few of them, but they are so spaced that they are found at every step.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

As such, the Russian canonical phenotypic nation has not existed for a very long time,
however, since the capture of vast lands took place relatively recently, it is the last 500 years that the predominant genetically groups of people living in a certain territory by mowing and more years have been preserved. and there has never been a return migration from eastern Siberia.
Well, such a Russian question from the point of view of the bearer of cultural achievements is a very vague question. for even to consider that the Russian is that in around the Moscow region, there in every region had their own customs. so that any legacy of the princedoms of the nanoposons can be nominally included in the Russian. it will include the Ukrainians, for example, it will be the Slavs. although there is painting, embroidery on the tablecloth is different. the rest are other nationalities, although they may be descendants of the genetic Lul Slavs.
and so Russia by and large is a multicultural cultural core, which has long been shabby and forgotten. Every posan who falls into the geographical position of the modern political mother of Russia is Russian. if he assumes that Russia will break up into several small medvizhat then automatically by the territorial name of nationality will flow into the name of a specific political state

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

stalker7162534
From the fact that Nazism is not only among the Germans and the Russians.

Any examples from the Russians?

MunchkiN 616
Every posan who falls into the geographical position of the modern political mother of Russia and is Russian,

provided that he belongs to the white race. Least.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

RussianQuaker
nationality and race are not related.
from the point of view of genic and racial affiliation, as I have already noted, there is a more or less precise gradation for Slavic-Rus and neighbors in the hostel. and this can be traced by someone who has roughly pinched it for the last 30,000 years.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.11.21

Ripper Man
We had a fair-haired Ossetian in our regiment)

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

RussianQuaker
Any examples from the Russians?

Well, for example - you. (although you did not provide a certificate that you are Russian). Maybe you have genes from Tatars, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Mordovians, French or anyone else.
There was one Moldovan / Ukrainian here, so he tried to say that he was Romanian, which means he was a descendant of the Romans. (by the way, he was also a Nazi, which is already ridiculously Moldovan-fascist). I had to give him a link to the formation of the Romanian nation. So there were gypsies and Jews a hundred times more than the Romans.

R
RussianQuaker 24.11.21

stalker7162534
Well, for example - you. (although you did not provide a certificate that you are Russian). Maybe you have genes from Tatars, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Mordovians, French or anyone else.

If any were noted, then the number was negligible - as they say, in the end result, they resolved and they did not count. My appearance is one hundred percent Slavic, racially complete. Moreover, if the list included white races (also a little bit), this did not radically change genetics.

MunchkiN 616
Russians belong to the white race. It is a fact. There are, of course, differences within the race, but not so radical.

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

My appearance is one hundred percent Slavic, racially complete.
Nonsense! I suppose you will be from ours, from the Jewish nation ... Heh, heh ...

R
Ripper man 24.11.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
I just imagined it, why are you doing this to me :)

s
stalker7162534 24.11.21

Little Izya Rosenblum comes from school and says:
-Mom, they called me a Jew's face!
- Get used to it, son. You will be a Jew's face at school, university, graduate school ... But when you receive the Nobel Prize, you will be called the GREAT RUSSIAN SCIENTIST.

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

I broke the jaw of the one who called me a Jew's face at school.

O
Okruta 24.11.21

I broke the jaw of the one who called me a Jew's face at school.
Why were you so shy about your nationality at school? Now you speak about it openly. Have you defeated your children's complex?

M
Mage Hermit 24.11.21

I have never been ashamed of anyone, but I won’t allow anyone to run over just because of my nationality.
Jews know how to strike back.

Russians belong to the white race of
Beloras!
Don't make me laugh Quaker. There is so much mixed in that you can't tell where is white and where is not very good.

h
hardwaredude 24.11.21

vasdel

It is very simple to understand ... Answer yourself to the question in what language do you think ... my surname is German .. but I think in Russian ... I am RUSSIAN :)

Fundamentally wrong. I mostly think in English, now what? I am not russian?

Ripper Man

Here everything seems to be clear for them - the dark, brown-eyed, dark-haired

Nifiga is not clear for them. I have seen such snow-white Arabs that Snow White would have envied. And even with faces of a completely European type. This is to each his own, how lucky.

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

hardwaredude
I mostly think in English ...
Nonsense!

R
R 25 24.11.21

The saying "Russian is a state of mind" did not just appear. That's right, purebred Russians are gone for a long time, and it's not that bad. The problem I see in something else, namely in ignorance of their own history, the history of the country, traditions, and as a consequence, the absence of any national values ​​and roots with their own definition. It was in Russia (USSR) that the so-called international was born. Ask what it is. Therefore, a Russian, I believe, cannot be a nationalist by definition, because the hell you understand who, roughly speaking :)

P
PhenomNV 24.11.21

Any nation originated from a bunch of tribes / peoples. It seems this process is called ethnogenesis.

T
The dumpling is kind 24.11.21

If you look closely at those around you of other nationalities, they have the same problem. Take Tajiks, Uzbeks. They have subdivisions by region of their country. Even the appearance is different, the dialect. For example, Uzbeks in the capital will not understand the language of their regional comrades. Koreans are also divided into a bunch of nationalities, but they are not particularly worried about this, since Russian is their native language. In general, Russian life unites.

V
Valington 24.11.21

in Russia and Russia, so many peoples have mixed up that in order to determine who you are, you need to raise your entire pedigree.
try to pick it up, it costs money and a lot of time ... a lot of time.
And as for Russian blood, with the end of the two-hundred-year yoke, all talk about the purity of blood is meaningless, and in general we have a multinational country for a very long time, so something like that.

O
Okruta 24.11.21

I have never been ashamed of anyone, but I won’t allow anyone to run over just because of my nationality.
Duc, you did not mention anything about the collision. Well, in more detail, what did he remember you there? Christian babies killed for the production of festive matzo or something?
Jews know how to strike back.
Yes, I've already heard. You are destroying the whole barn for the sake of one black sheep. Even our TV, sympathetic to your politics, is not silent about this.