3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 24.11.21 11:06 pm

I can not fall asleep

Damn, help me please. Every day I go to bed either at 5-6 in the morning and sleep badly, or I can’t sleep at all. I thought it was because of the computer, but no. I go to bed at 11 o'clock, I can’t sleep. Help.
92 Comments
Sort by:
B
Balda716 24.11.21

Phys. load - sound sleep

T
The dumpling is kind 24.11.21

A topic like this has already been met and the answer will be the same. I can't sleep because I don't get tired. Physical load to help, as described above.

7Rain7 24.11.21

Fapni finally or something.

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

Sex or alcohol, or better to combine. If the first position is tight, then use the advice of the user on the floor above.
Spoiler

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 24.11.21

To sleep well, you need to lie in a hot bath for an hour not long before bedtime, then drink tea made from herbs: mint, lemon balm or ivan tea.

-
-SlashuuR- 24.11.21

Do not sleep for 24 hours, then go to bed at normal time.

Z
Zlatoust17 24.11.21

EvilShaper
Motherwort or valerian, start drinking.

s
slipknot326 24.11.21

7 unusual tricks to help you sleep Crazy idea? So delusional that it might work! If you're struggling to fall asleep because you're trying too hard, it may be worth using that to your advantage. You just need to start fighting drowsiness - and it will overcome you in a matter of minutes. Your brain is more complex than you think, which is why the trick can be effective. Either way, it doesn't require much effort on your part, so what have you got to lose if you try?
Can't sleep again? And then the summer heat was added ... If you have already tried all the usual methods, and still could not fall asleep, it may be time to show a little more originality. Here are 7 pretty creative tricks to trick your body into falling asleep quickly and easily!
1. Try not to fall asleep

2. Close the right nostril
Sounds crazy too - but it really works! This is an old yoga trick to lower your blood pressure and therefore relax your body in minutes. Simply roll onto your left side and close your right nostril with your finger, and then breathe slowly and deeply through your left nostril. This should help you relax and fall asleep quietly - a simple and completely natural way to get rid of insomnia.
3. Analyze the events of the day
If your days are full of worries, and thoughts in your head do not give rest in the evenings, when you are trying to sleep, then a mental analysis of the events of the day for a future sleep may be useful. Just scroll through the memory of the day in the opposite direction. This helps to comprehend impressions and clear the mind of worries. Once you manage to accept everything that happened to you that day, sleep will not keep you waiting.
4. Try to relax your muscles
Muscle relaxation is a simple yet extremely effective way to achieve calmness, which ultimately leads to a restful night's sleep. This is done easily: lie on your back, breathe slowly and deeply, then tighten your muscles as you inhale, hold your breath for a couple of seconds, and relax the muscles as you exhale. Repeat for each body part separately. But keep in mind, this is so relaxing that you can fall asleep in the middle of the exercise ...
5. Go to a pleasant corner
It is easier to fall asleep when you are happy and contented, so try moving your mind to a pleasant place before bed. This can greatly help you improve your sleep quality. Just close your eyes and imagine that you are in an environment where you feel good. This can be your favorite resort town, parental home, or a fancy place, for example, a meadow with beautiful flowers. Stay there, enjoying all the details - and you will soon have a restful night's sleep.
6. Put everything that worries you on paper.
If you are often tossing and turning awake in your bed, thinking about what you need to do tomorrow, then this advice can really help you get better sleep and rest. Before heading to the side, grab a piece of paper with a pen and sketch out a plan for the next day. This may include tasks you need to complete, people you need to call, places you intend to visit, or problems that still need to be solved. This way you can make sure you don't forget anything and stop worrying about it now - the morning is wiser than the evening!
7. Tag a song
Sounds funny? Okay, but if it actually helps you fall asleep, don't brush it off without trying. First you need to sit comfortably or lie down in bed. Try to completely relax your body. The eyes must be closed. Now begin to inhale through your nose and slowly release air with a hum through your loosely closed lips. Concentrate on feeling the vibration in your body, feeling sleepiness build up. Repeat this several times, then just remain in silence, plunging into the magical world of sleep.
Istochnikhttp: //www.ru.dormeo.com.ua/stati-dormeo/zdorovyy_son_i_komfort/7-neobychnyh-tryukov-pomogayuschih-usnut.htm t = a & med = em & cex = 2200385 & src = ua_gen_general_em_dr_br_int_sec & referrer = dr_em_2200385 & utm_source = dr_int & utm_medium = email & utm_campaign = gen_general & utm_cEzine_19_26-? 06_br_2200385&[email protected]&spMailingID=48898537&spUserID=OTU4MzQwMjA2MTMS1&spJobID=702229194&spReportId=NzAyMjI5MTk0S0

m
mister truth 24.11.21

slipknot326 wow, are
you by any chance a psychologist?

T
TTG 24.11.21

First, a chamomile uzvar. Then head up the wall.

s
slipknot326 24.11.21

mister true.
No, it's copy-paste. A couple of methods I've tried work.

n
northern alcoholic 24.11.21

slipknot326
Hmm. Interesting. But how can you fight sleepiness if you don't have it? And in general, I tried to fight sleepiness, after which I seemed to not want to sleep. falls asleep well, even from alcoholic "energy drinks".

Z
ZzzRed 24.11.21

GP-5
Thanks, I tried to fill the shishak, but it did not help)

Z
ZzzRed 24.11.21

In general, thank you all for writing. Yesterday I fell asleep normally, I slept really little, but I got enough sleep. Physical exercise really helps)

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

Physical exercise really helps)

Z
ZzzRed 24.11.21

Grevol
Oh, what a handsome man ;)

T
TTG 24.11.21

EvilShaper
Must ab concrete, not drywall.

L