3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 24.11.21 11:06 pm

I can not fall asleep

Damn, help me please. Every day I go to bed either at 5-6 in the morning and sleep badly, or I can’t sleep at all. I thought it was because of the computer, but no. I go to bed at 11 o'clock, I can’t sleep. Help.
92 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

Spoiler

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

Grevol
I wonder what he dreams about ...
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
love))

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

Grevol
Mozh is also a giant lollipop)

T
TTG 24.11.21

Sleep for the weak ©

h
harhus 24.11.21

Try ASMR

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

GP-5
Sleep for the weak

A
Alexander Bekker 24.11.21

Try to get a job, like it or not, but you will have a regime. I myself do not work yet, so I am running a free regime. I can go to bed in the morning and wake up in the afternoon, but I can go to bed absolutely at random times. If you need to get into the regime, then I do not sleep at night, all the next day and sit until the evening, accompanied by a large amount of coffee. But do not repeat my mistakes - do not drink it on the eve of sleep, otherwise you will wake up early and there will be a feeling of sleepiness, but you will no longer be able to sleep.
The bottom line is that you need the right motivation to go to bed on time, and work - something that obliges you to comply with the regime and has a tangible impact - is the most effective solution. Checked!

7Rain7 24.11.21

Also fucking can't sleep, we can talk

7Rain7 24.11.21

Today I went to a lingerie boutique)))
I don't like anything. The girl shows me this, that. No interest in anything
By the way, I just said my attitude and gave a link to this site. Ban until tomorrow until what time now?
The boy should put a pussy on the girl, and when he is ready

L
LEFT FOR DTF 24.11.21

look asmr

7Rain7 24.11.21

My opinion is that there are a lot of morons, everyone needs to sleep. Well drink

7Rain7 24.11.21

Deleted messages. I talked to myself))) To

myself. Yesterday I was in the lingerie department. Moreover, I like to be there))). I take the most erotic lingerie there. A boy came up to me there. I told him about the sizes of the girls. What and how. Hopefully the normal guy prompted. The fagot will not touch me., Half-bald monster 120+ kg. Dangerous)))) will be mistaken. And I, for the most part, with .... what and how do gays with each other. I'm mostly sorry, no more. In our gym, I saw a boy - about 25 years old, insured him, sparred with him. He says - I'm gay, the woman threw me at a certain moment, I'd rather be with the guys. Weak, syklo and whiner.
Strive, improve, do. All the women were thrown, no one achieved everything at once. It gave someone a huge kick in the ass. I have a very high bar. However, he took the star to himself in the network. Moreover, she likes it there, it is pleasant and good.
The main thing is not to break, sometimes it hurts everyone. I recently thundered into the cop, it was lucky for those who are sitting there that they were put in a separate cell, burst into the yard and let the line go, not out of the ass. Do you know what happened next? An FSB neighbor came up, hugged him, Andryukh - everything will be decided, you have already bought a hut here at 30, and we are all here for 45+. And sat up and roared like a bitch in the yard in pain. Not physical. I will never give money to a bum who has both legs and arms, as well as a fagot - I just do not perceive that. Come to my son like that, it will be very unpleasant for me. Of course, I probably won't charge him in the head, although again it depends on how it fits.
I will even say more, I have a comrade who is no longer a friend. Duck he admitted that he was a fagot. He did it in the gym, I almost smashed his head off. It's just disgusting to me. Well, I disdain. Think of it as old upbringing or something, but I don't accept it. Maybe I just don't understand. But just imagine - a beautiful delicate body of a woman lies, a dressing gown slightly closes where we all came out, a flat tummy, a pubis slightly lifts a thin fabric, you lay your head on the relaxed cubes of weak abs. You see your chest heaving. She is a little worried about what you will do, but again she surrenders and trusts you. How can this be exchanged?

PS: And if there is a real war between Russia and Europe or the states. Who will go to protect you? Or rush yourself?

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

But just imagine - the
pastry chef)

t
tatunserg 24.11.21

I work physically, and if I just lie down at home after work, I can fall asleep. Therefore, in order not to oversleep my life, I do not even go to rest. And before the army I did not understand at all how you can sleep during the day. Now I know ...
So not you get tired because you can't sleep, or because of nervousness.

m
mister truth 24.11.21

tatun
I agree with you, when you work physically, you start to get tired faster, as you expend energy, and it is easier for you to fall asleep.

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

Sit in front of the computer less. Well, or at least an hour and a half before bedtime, cut off this piece of iron. A glass of milk, warm ...

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

A glass of milk, warm ...
with potassium cyanide)

Z
ZzzRed 24.11.21

Grevol
Have you tried?)

T
TTG 24.11.21

Good night, lightly moved. All lovers of sheogoratika of random cheese on silver tickling forks