3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The best of the best 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Girly avatars ?!

On this resource and not only there are a number of men hiding behind female avatars! I want to understand why? Or maybe illiteracy? After all, the avatar is the FACE of the forum user and not the face of his beloved "girl"! ..
ps avatar is a graphical representation of the user.
Hmm, and if a user has a little girl on their avatar and it doesn't matter a photo or a cartoon .. To put it mildly - very strange!
141 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 24.11.21

I'm a pedophile.

P
Paul Langerhans 24.11.21

Oh my God, because of such nonsense, the shit was thrown.

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.11.21

Why show your stupidity?
Heh, heh ... If God has not rewarded anything except stupidity, then it is not a sin to show it. Well, like, Temka squeeze about avatars.
Eh ... I should have attached a photo of my cat's ass on the ava. And a nickname, like - One-Eyed Ranger. Heh, heh ...

T
Tomomi 24.11.21

I SEE THE AUTHOR'S HAND ON ABA, DID HE DO IT FOR HOURS !! 1! 1

B
BioCommandos 24.11.21

I have a mustache.

h
hardwaredude 24.11.21

BioCommandos

Usoblud.

A
Alexator 24.11.21

Belomorkanal
really ... Belomor-channel ?! O__o

Paul Atreides the
spirit of the old peg. Well, or a sweetheart, yes

masha
... lsha

P
Paul Langerhans 24.11.21

Alexator
Well, let's just say it was more interesting then. By the way.

A
Alexator 24.11.21

Paul Atreidec
thank you ^ _ ^

M
MunchkiN 616 24.11.21

By the way, I was always interested in this question.
playing the game, for example, I often play as a female Persian because I'm acting out a character. if I'm acting out a character it doesn't mean that my personality reflects. yes epic stories where the mmo schoolchildren had a fap on the lineage elf behind which another such schoolchild is hiding. so a schoolboy got acquainted with a schoolboy and one thought that he had met a girl.
in the case of writing on the forum, the role-playing of another person seems less redundant. it turns out that the avatar is the face from which I speak. and also a recognizable face. and it would look very strange if I had the face of a sexy blonde, fuming on big milkings with a louse and carrying a masculine point of view.
somehow all this is strange, pozones, I don’t understand.

C
CT3H 24.11.21

Everything is so ... The avatar always reflects the personality of the owner in one way or another ... - Visually, the personality or his interests ... ["I just liked the picture" - also goes to the item "personality"] ... It's just that no one is anything It does not make ... or if you do not care = aVU -So it remains usually empty ...
Spasebo zavnemanee 11 !!!

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

St.e.n
Avatar always reflects the personality of the owner one way or another
So what do you think reflects my ava?

I assure you, the avatar does not always reflect the personality of the owner. To confirm this, it is enough to present a short history of my avatar and nickname on PeZhe.

7Rain7 24.11.21

An avatar may actually be the first picture that catches your eye, with which you get lost.

D
Decadent 24.11.21

Isn't it a pedophile for an hour ...?!
Yeah, I love lolly.

avatar is a graphical representation of the user. Or his worldview.
Well, my avatar lets you know that I'm an animodeb.

D
Dikobrazz. 24.11.21

Decadent
CCCCCCCOMBO
what's the difference who has what on ave ah?
Spoiler

C
CT3H 24.11.21

Belomorkanal
Well, what do you think my ava reflects?
Well, in our opinion, your avatar was born something like this ... - Initially, most likely you had a different nickname ... then a picture of a pack of Belomor was seen somewhere, something was immediately thought like - "hmm ... in reality, the pack is square .. and if you put it on a square ava, everything will fit beautifully ".. [lol] ... And then the nickname was changed, for full immersion and correspondence with ava, which became the main one .... =))
- -
In this regard ... your choice of your ava is only a will of chance ... And she can only say about you that ............... [I don't know further .. I need to call Holmes ....]

C
CT3H 24.11.21

ditonator
Yes, you do not need to paint ... everything fits into a couple of phrases ... - You like to watch butcherts, as well as give birth to them in people ... =) .. In short - "Carrying Butchert" ....
Lol .. although to argue, you need to go to your comments and see ... but it would not be fair ...

7Rain7 24.11.21

And my avatar looks into your soul.

V
Vinchi441 24.11.21

S.t.e.n
For the sake of interest, what Mr. Freud has to say about my ava.

C
CT3H 24.11.21

Vinchi441 Now I
'll ask him .....
He says that, they say, it's elementary ... that your nickname is not a one-time use ... and you register everywhere under this nickname ...