3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The best of the best 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Girly avatars ?!

On this resource and not only there are a number of men hiding behind female avatars! I want to understand why? Or maybe illiteracy? After all, the avatar is the FACE of the forum user and not the face of his beloved "girl"! ..
ps avatar is a graphical representation of the user.
Hmm, and if a user has a little girl on their avatar and it doesn't matter a photo or a cartoon .. To put it mildly - very strange!
141 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vinchi441 24.11.21

S.t.e.n
Thanks for the answer, almost correct.

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

S.t.e.n
Almost correctly painted, but the nickname and ava were just like that, after the next registration, on the old account I don’t remember what nickname it was, all the more forgot the avatar. And I put the pack of Belomor on the ava not because it just took it into my head, but because on the shelf in front of me was an empty aging collectible pack of Belomorkanal.
Therefore, as you have already refuted yourself, the avatar does not always reflect the personality of the owner.
Besides, I am a Spartsman, and real Spartsmen do not smoke. I am engaged in sambo and unofficially continue to hone my army hand-to-hand skills (consider the same sambo, but with lethal fighting techniques, rubber "knives", clubs and other non-firearms).
Well, how does Belomorkanal fit in here? But in any way, because the nickname was chosen randomly, and not from personal preferences.

G
Garrus-1994 24.11.21

Eh, according to the author, I do not exist at all) Garrus is not there, so I do not exist either. So I'm a figment of my imagination. I'm all schizophrenic now. Sadly though, that. The author is clearly studying to be a psychologist, as he subtly defined my worldview. My state of mind: D I swear, Freud and Fromm nervously smoke on the sidelines) You can also add statuses from VKontakte. There are such philosophical statuses, people write, and it seems that, based on the logic of the author, philosophers are sitting ... and you ask who is Kant or Schopenhauer and they don’t blow their ears: D D
Belomorkanal
consider the same sambo, but with lethal fighting techniques, rubber "knives", clubs and other non-
firearms. And knowledge of philosophy will not help: D

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

Garrus-1994
"Dangerous potsyk"

I assure you, for the people around me, I am a much less dangerous subject than, for example, weak bastards hitting in the back or attacking in a group. And in practice, so to speak, in a real battle, I have never tested my skills until there was a need for it. And it’s not necessary, I’m afraid to go under the article “exceeding the required self-defense”, suddenly in a state of passion it blows my mind and the brakes open.
By the way, I haven’t been "potsyk" for a long time.

Garrus-1994
And ava with Garrus says ...
that you really like Garrus Vakarian.
And the year of your birth is 1994, you are 20 years old.

R
RicoChico 24.11.21

Will the author somehow express himself in response?

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

RicoChico
He does n't care, he did his job.

G
Garrus-1994 24.11.21

Belomorkanal
And ava with Garrus talks about ...
Yeah, but if you consider that Garrus looks like a mammal, then I am clearly a zoophile: D Yes, Garrus is my favorite character, and what's the big deal ? But I obviously don't like Garrus as much as shown in your picture)
And the year of your birth is 1994, you are 20 years old
Quite right, but this does not apply to the avatar: D

S
SignIn 24.11.21

S.t.e.n
What would the cool analyst say about my case?

C
CT3H 24.11.21

wladov
About your case, anyone will say that you can't wait for half life3 ... But it would be too easy ... otherwise you wouldn’t ask me [a tough analyst] and just want to catch me on an erroneous theory ... Therefore, I will answer this way -Your avatar says that you are not expecting half-life =)) ... [Well, of course, if you're not as simple as 5 kopecks ... otherwise -Yes! -Waiting for halva 3]

M
Mindless self indulgence 24.11.21

But where are you such your mother come from, then ?? Fuck someone else has a **** who has that on the Ave ?! On my cosplayer, it means I'm gay, I like to dress in a woman's clothes and suck (well, a stick is candy)? Wow, I didn't know, I didn't know ...

S
Schreps 24.11.21

Yeah, that's right. Whoever has Masha on Ava, women often think that they are a mischievous, capricious girl, she needs to kiss her ass and carry it in her arms. Take the shit behind her.

N
Night_Ranger 24.11.21

B
Bald_piston 24.11.21

S.T.E.n., interestingly interesting. And in truth an analyst)

Z
Zlatoust17 24.11.21

You can see the author is still small, since you ask such silly questions,

P
PaulTheApostle 24.11.21

I do not see anything bad to put girls on the profile picture.

Lol, how many times I see you in the bath detonator

b
back37 24.11.21

Shhh ... it's the future law of the State Duma, even a little bit, and the law ala "Throughout ru-sector Internet prohibits the use of avatars than the photo in the passport without a passport denies rights to use the internet." Will be accepted: D
In the case of same - have always been , will always be, this is not a dating agency that he wanted, then he set ...

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

wladov
"What would the cool analyst say about my case?"
A cool analyst will say that during your life you will not change your avatar.

Mindless Self Indulgence
Don't you love sucking candy already? I think with pleasure you take both cheeks at once))
So there is clearly a connection with your Ava.

F
Fluffy_Dumpling 24.11.21

I'm fine with that! I like a dumpling on my Ave with a meat filling)

S
SignIn 24.11.21

Belomorkanal
Not a problem, I will pass on the ACK by inheritance.

M
Mindless self indulgence 24.11.21

Belomorkanal
No sucking , I prefer to nibble. And in general, I don't really like sweets.