3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The best of the best 24.11.21 11:52 pm

Girly avatars ?!

On this resource and not only there are a number of men hiding behind female avatars! I want to understand why? Or maybe illiteracy? After all, the avatar is the FACE of the forum user and not the face of his beloved "girl"! ..
ps avatar is a graphical representation of the user.
Hmm, and if a user has a little girl on their avatar and it doesn't matter a photo or a cartoon .. To put it mildly - very strange!
141 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexator 24.11.21

requiemmm
how did you get this text with your hooves ?!

n
nikita2112 24.11.21

For example, it is unpleasant for me to communicate with a man who has a woman on ave. It seems like I'm talking to a man, but a woman is looking at me from the screen. It's kind of p # dorski.

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

this is an old wise pig))

A
Alexator 24.11.21

nikita2112
are you gay for an hour? And the inner discomfort from realizing this pushes you to accuse your opponent of homosexuality.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 24.11.21

And the author did not say a word about the boy's avatars for girls, as if it should be so. If you really get to the bottom, then either do it to the end, or do not do it at all.

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

Fade Baker
Yes, of course, the avatar is chosen from identifying with something

Yes, of course, I am a vivid example of your statement, especially considering that I do not smoke.

r
requiemmm 24.11.21

Custom keyboard with different keys! :) The author claims that the avatar and its owner are one, so I'm a pig, what can I do :))

L
Le Gaspilleur 24.11.21

Grevol
is not a reason to put yourself a strange avatar))
Perhaps in this way they recognize each other, and then playfully flirt in a personal)))

A
Alexator 24.11.21

Rikudo Nagashi
nya Rikudochka ^ _ ^

R
Rikudo Nagashi 24.11.21

Alexator
Nya, Alex. ^ _ ^

r
rPeBoJL 24.11.21

Rikudo Nagashi
And the author did not say a word about the boys' avatars for girls, as if it should be so.
extremely rare phenomenon

Shpilin
Perhaps this is how they recognize each other's
version!)

A
Alexator 24.11.21

Grevol
who will be the first to provide a screen of his personal account ? : Z

n
nikita2112 24.11.21

Alexator
Aren't you a latent gay? You feel like a woman, but nature has endowed you with a different sex. And the inner discomfort from realizing this makes you hide behind a female avatar.

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

requiemmm
Eeh, kebab, but I wanted some bacon ... mmm.

A
Alexator 24.11.21

nikita2112
no, I'm not latent. I clearly realize that the anime girl on Ave does not in any way correlate with my sexual preferences, and therefore I put her. Well, and because Kagaminyashka ^ _ ^

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

Aleksator
I advise you to check it all the same, otherwise you never know. Maybe you have some hidden deviations?

n
nikita2112 24.11.21

Alexator
Are you not latent, but openly gay? Fu, what an abomination! (you wrote that you are not latent, but you did not write that you are not gay)

A
Alexator 24.11.21

Belomorkanal
Yes (I like girls with big breasts: With

nikita2112,
that is, on the grounds that you did not write that you are not a zoophile, can I call you a zoophile?

n
nikita2112 24.11.21

Alexator
Following your logic, can I call you a zoophile?

B
Belomorkanal 24.11.21

Alexator
I like girls with big breasts
Well, you, this is not a deviation. Behold at the root ...