3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Hate 25.11.21 12:16 am

Are Western Cartoons Helpful for Our Children?

Here is the article itself http://www.contr-tv.ru/common/1685
What do you think about all this?
169 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aesop_Pop 25.11.21

World conspiracy in action.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.11.21

Well, don't tell me, after all, sometimes they managed to do (I don’t know how it is now, but I don’t consider full-length films (1 hour and 20+ minutes)) normal cartoons. For example, Captain Planet and the Planeteers, where the true heroes are just the same perfectly normal adequate characters fighting real criminals. There was also the cartoon The Centurions, where almost the same thing, and at the end of each episode they showed a small story about animals or ecology, which is very useful for children.

I will not argue about most of their cartoons, which, according to statistics and research, teach children not what parents would like, what children should be taught in principle, but there are still normal cartoons. It is also a true fact that Soviet cartoons are just in order for most of them to be normal and adequate for children.

The heroes of the cartoon action receive blows on the head with falling anvils, absolutely deadly blows with various objects, but for some reason they always jump up, after the blows suffered, as if nothing had happened.
Tom & Jerry ^ _ ^

In cartoons! They are killing!
Let's be frank: not all cartoons are for children ...;]

We are people of the still-preserved human, Russian culture.
We are too pliant and trusting, many have used this to our detriment ...

Including the elements of the so-called 25th frame.
I don't believe in the effect and efficiency of the 25th frame. I did not see any confirmation, but I saw the ambiguous conclusions of various scientists, which means that the question is, as it were, open.

One of the clearest examples of such cartoons is the Sailormoon TV series.
Is that what? =)
http://www.world-art.ru/animation/animation.php?id=636Keep your kids away from these TV shows! Better not to show them Western cartoons at all.

Another series, Pokemon, has a similar effect on children.
Obozhe) Now fans of anime will come running ...

The aforementioned cartoons are nothing more than a purposeful experiment in the use of psychotechnics affecting the subconscious of the viewer.
Well ... I don't even know ... let's say it's likely. Why not.

In principle, with respect to many cartoons, yes, but children should be kept away from many other things that are shown on TV and also spoken in real life. Censorship is necessary for children, but the parent must understand what can and cannot be shown. Ideal: Soviet cartoons and, in general, those where there is no particular violence and glorification of violence and other anti-social elements. If the parent is unable to determine in which film / cartoon there are antisocial elements, then he is worth a pittance (stupidity is impermissible for a parent in principle).

K
Kotyara 25.11.21

I watched Hollywood cartoons almost every day, at the age of 6-8. Interesting, funny ... I always loved them more than Soviet ones, and now, after 10 years, I sometimes like to see Soviet ones - it's so lovely))) So much soul has been invested, a miracle ... You at least listen to the music "clouds are white-winged horses .."

soldiers, don't be boring = ***

m
masha 25.11.21

And how they zombify in Ukraine, whoever says no, has already been zombified.
Yes, now the Americans are churning out cartoons full of shit, before there was somehow more authorship, but right now 30 people will sit down and sort out the plot counting on the mass character, but the same is with films. That's what finishes off so that our freaks begin to act on the same principles, bitch tribe.

S
STALKER Z7 25.11.21

What, you just thought of it ?! Tom and Jerry, Woody, Donald, Pluto, Mickey Mouse - this is just an encyclopedia of meanness. And after such cartoons you are still surprised by the stupid arrogance of the Americans? From childhood, they are brought up on psychology, which is not only not harmful, but also profitable. Hence the attitude to other countries and peoples, as to cattle serving the new world elite in the form of amers.
I do not argue that there are normal people in the States, but they only do not watch this vomit, as well as some Hollywood products.
It is high time for our leadership to ban the showing of this abomination.

S
Sima4 25.11.21

We put only Soviet, Russian cartoons as ours. Sometimes full-length American (after our preview and recommendations from friends)

D
Dairel 25.11.21

STALKER Z7
10.04.09 05:02
fairy tales for those who only saw or heard amers on TV about these outlandish creatures from grandmother's fairy tales :)) the

article is stupid propaganda .. there are normal cartoons .. not all, of course, there is also stupid stamping .. but not all Soviet ones could be watched without harm to the psyche .. sometimes such squalor was removed sho PPC .. that parents need to be able to filter, Sima is right ..

S
Sima4 25.11.21

Parental, so to speak, censorship.

It's just that I somehow turned on the Jetix channel, the little ones sat down, after 10-15 minutes they began to behave aggressively with each other, and we were making faces. ”The channel was deleted, two corners were filled with children (although 100% my).

D
Dairel 25.11.21

well, well, Sima, how old are your children?

B
Breakwater 25.11.21

Not at all. He is right. SpongeBob even scares me. How can you show this to children? )

S
Sima4 25.11.21

well, well, Sima, how old are your children?

4-core and 2-core processors. ))))))))))))))))))

There is an excellent channel Detsky Mir. They show our fairy tales, cartoons, smeshariki in the morning. Even I look on weekends sometimes old auntValeny's fairy tales))))))))))))).

And so we put more often on DVD, so that at least 1.5 - 2 hours in the apartment it was quiet)))

D
Dairel 25.11.21

yes JetX for kids is much older! at least 12-14 years old) there are teenage series there .. so it's not the channel's fault, it's just that their age is not the same ..

A

STALKER Z7
Tom and Jerry, Woody, Donald, Pluto, Mickey Mouse - this is just an encyclopedia of meanness.
I agree that there is a lot of cruelty and violence in these cartoons.

And after such cartoons you are still surprised by the stupid arrogance of the Americans? From childhood, they are brought up on psychology, which is not only not harmful, but also profitable. Hence the attitude to other countries and peoples, as to cattle serving the new world elite in the form of amers.
+1000 incredible arrogance and pride was noticed in the ranks of the military, which, in theory, should be disciplined and adequate.
Take the same Iraq, where more than once these lo? And shoot for fun for the sake of civilians and cars, and with their hamers cut the roads like kings.
Or a military base in Kyrgyzstan ... who recently watched the show of Arkady Mamontov "Base"? It is significant.
And the fact that the Russian army is no better is not a reason to excuse the American one: P It is

high time for our leadership to ban the display of this abomination.
I completely agree. There are psychologists in Russia too, and they are also able to assess the level of brainwashing of children with such shit.

Sima4
full-length American feature films
they have normal, yes.

Dairel
article - stupid propaganda ..
I also had the idea of ​​"propaganda", but this is not stupidity, not fairy tales and not delirium. Contact psychologists yourself to judge their cartoons, since you do not believe the author of the article. I myself can see where and how cruelty is manifested in cartoons and how harmful it is for children. Let's just say he was interested in child psychology. This thing is extremely useful for all adults;) Seriously.

teen dramas are on.
Have you ever watched Power Rangers? It's just vomit))) The more you are older, the less attractive you are like G ...

s
somecreature 25.11.21

What do you think of all this?
Lol.

B
Breakwater 25.11.21

Have you ever watched Power Rangers? It's just vomit
. Have you ever watched Captain Power? Take a look now. It will seem the same vomit. And the children liked it. Children perceive everything a little differently.

A

DolgOff
Yes, I'm talking about the same) And these are not cartoons.
As far as science fiction (science fiction) TV series are concerned, older films naturally have more blunders from the point of view of science. For example, the good old Star Track :) Or the same Captain Power of the Soldiers of Future. Although modern films and TV series also contain bloopers (especially when it comes to scenes in space), they are an order of magnitude or two less than the old ones.

N
Nestor Makhno 25.11.21

Tom and Jerry, Woody, Donald, Pluto, Mickey Mouse - this is just an encyclopedia of meanness.
Aha! You just peer into these bourgeois eyes of Uncle Scrooge - this is an obvious propaganda of capitalism!)))
Cartoon cartoon strife) Of course, South Park or Futurama is better not to show children under 12 years old. They sometimes touch upon such topics that children are too early to watch them )
But the good old "Black Cloak" for example?) What's wrong with it? On the contrary, good triumphs over evil. Old man Walt Disney drew cartoons for children, and not for propaganda of something. cartoon we will see something negative)
Moreover, Sometimes, it all depends not on the cartoon, but on the one watching it. If the child has mental problems, then, of course, some cartoons are contraindicated for him. And if the child is normal, why should he take away part of his childhood?)))
But all the same, our USSR cartoons are the best))))

M
Mr.Hate 25.11.21

In general, they are corrupting our society by all available means, the Dulles plan is working ...

A

Nestor Makhno
But the good old "Black Cloak" for example?)
Yes, what's wrong with it? Indeed, the same struggle with evil, and not some anti-social actions.

Moreover, Sometimes, everything depends not on the cartoon, but on the person watching it.
It is also true, but why is the word "Sometimes" with a capital letter? :)

But all the same, our USSR cartoons are the best))))
+1000

m
mаrkell 25.11.21

Including the elements of the so-called 25th frame, Wikipedia says that there are no facts about the effect of the 25th frame on our brain.

Are there any facts of bad influence on children of cartoons with violence?