3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Hate 25.11.21 12:16 am

Are Western Cartoons Helpful for Our Children?

Here is the article itself http://www.contr-tv.ru/common/1685
What do you think about all this?
169 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgan aka zloy 25.11.21

I think that foreign cartoons are very dangerous for our children .. By the way, I saw a program where this issue was discussed and many people interviewed said that it was harmful for our children .. The words of the respondents were confirmed by psychologists, they say, if a child sees some kind of nonsense on TV American cartoon, and in particular the characters who hug or kiss, it noticeably affects the psyche of the child ... Today the child watched how the characters of the cartoons kiss, tomorrow the child watched how the heroes of a vulgar film are engaged, how to put it mildly, make love, and after tomorrow he will do it himself, and if the child is denied, then he can finally become a rapist in the future ... they are so badbut all the same, I remain unconvinced ..

A
Arkh 19 rus 25.11.21

(digression)
9th grade girls fall in love with a doormat. They will send the teacher little notes with the text of the form: "I love you, what more." We are adults, we ignore such messages.
So, there is a boy in the class who behaves very badly. The teacher, as a normal person, wants to kick this boy in the head. And you can't do that, because the diploma will immediately be spoiled by the aunts from the city.

A
Arkh 19 rus 25.11.21

ped it's not cool
yes. But before that, I worked for 5 years in a technical university)). Yes, I passed the scribble and resist for fives.

A
Arkh 19 rus 25.11.21

Everything ended positively. I dipped the boy into the toilet bowl of the school toilet, the boy's dad showed an antirespect about this, they signed the slider to me, I closed the practice.

S
STALKER Z7 25.11.21

Arkh 19 rus What good kids you got, just angels, and even then only two ... Not far from the city where I live, there is an aluminum production. For reference: aluminum is mined by electrolysis. What does this mean - an increased electric field, which means mutated children with various psychopathologies. Our statistics is as follows: out of 9 classes of one year (say, 8th) normal classes are only half. For the rest, the mental hospital is crying and killing. (So, in any case, it was in 1995, now I don't know what's going on there, according to rumors - nothing good). Yes, plus the fingered parents: "Let him sit in the classroom, I'll buy him a diploma!" And that this dibiloid lesson is frustrating all the time, nobody is interested - neither the school administration, nor even more so these "manufacturers". Some "kids" went to the headmistress with knives and sawn-off shotguns.

N
Nihiliant 25.11.21

STALKER Z7 Hmm ... Not children, but cattle.

A
Arkh 19 rus 25.11.21

Stalker, you have mixed in a bunch of aluminum production and short cartoons from the United States and the countries of the most likely enemy. I assure you, children from the city of metallurgists (for example, I took Sayanogorsk, the birthplace of the Sayan Aluminum Plant) are smarter than miscarriages from an ecologically clean Siberian village. The latter can't even read.

m
mаrkell 25.11.21

Today the child watched the cartoon characters kiss, tomorrow the child watched how the heroes of the vulgar film are engaged, how to put it mildly, make love, and after tomorrow he will do it himself, for some reason I didn’t start doing it. you just can't start making love, it's obvious :)

Hitler said about the USSR: "a country with such morality cannot be defeated." now our morality has been greatly reduced - and all because of what? because of the truth. because we learned about America and Europe. we saw how they have everything going on there. now the situation in the country is such that if a child does not learn about sex not from films, then from friends.

A
Arkh 19 rus 25.11.21

In fact, it was not Hitler who said it. Pozreotiki ascribe these words to a gynecologist, who established the fact of virginity in 90 percent of girls under 16 years old.

s
somecreature 25.11.21

Not far from the city where I live, there is an aluminum production. For reference: aluminum is mined by electrolysis. What does this mean - an increased electric field, which means mutated children with various psychopathologies.

This is the reason.

t
technician-san 25.11.21

- I didn't start to do it. you just can't start making love, it's obvious :)
there are prostitutes - a way out for those who want quick love.
although I believe that people have no experience, and just want sex than to satisfy spiritual needs.
earlier, in the 19th centuries, there was Platonic love ... spiritual ...

now, our morality is at times lowered - and all because of what? because of the truth. because we learned about America and Europe. we saw how they have everything going on there. now the situation in the country is such that if a child does not learn about sex not from films, then from friends.
Can I ask a question, did the parties of drugs rush to us after the opening of the Iron Curtain?
yes we learned how they live ... but there has been progress in the field of computer science.
Western games have come to us, in which the main aggressor is NOT the United States.

I have a question. If before everyone thought that the USSR was an evil empire, did they know our level of education.?
no, they thought that we still live in the villages ...
they underestimated us, and now, having seen our cities, they understand that this can be corrected by undermining their foundations.
and then you can defeat Russia with your bare hands.

S
STALKER Z7 25.11.21

Not all parents of Sayanogorsk children work at SaAZ; there are other enterprises in the city, for example, a dairy plant. Although the leadership of the glorious SaAZ has tried with all its might and is still trying to turn the city into a settling tank for the aluminum plant.
I'm not saying that ALL amerovsky cartoons are an encyclopedia of meanness. Now they are playing a new series based on Star Wars, but it is also advisable to watch this series either for children with parents who could explain to the child, or only for adults.

m
mаrkell 25.11.21

there are prostitutes - this requires money and courage: after all, we mean children, not adults.

earlier in the 19th centuries there was Platonic love ... spiritual ... - it still exists. in almost all children under 10-12 years old. then lustful thoughts usually begin.

drug consignments flooded to us after the opening of the Iron Curtain? - I don’t know. maybe there were drugs in the USSR, but they didn’t talk about it :) just as they didn’t talk about the plane crash.

Western games have come to us, in which the United States is NOT the main aggressor - the people in our country are still adequate, and Russia in the role of the aggressor often causes laughter. When I kill Russians in the Call of Duty game (network game), I don’t even think that I’m killing, I do violence.
because you don't even need to understand that it is not Russians who are dying, but a bunch of pixels.
hardly anyone takes gaming events seriously. and if he does, he is abnormal.
I don't care who acts as aggressors in games. the most important point is the game! you understand, the game! read the title. like a children's war.

they thought that we had - well, so we thought! there were two iron curtains: the USSR was closed from the west - the west was closed from the USSR.

so we thought a lot about them too.

and now we are still raising the level of education. now the state is pursuing a policy of the most severe dropout. everyone will get what they deserve :)

m
mаrkell 25.11.21

Now they are playing a new series based on Star Wars - the series, in my opinion, is poor. even a Star Wars fan like me doesn't like him. although children twice my age are likely to be delighted.

to my younger brother, who is two and a half years old, parents show only cartoons without violence, mostly Soviet ones. although they downloaded "Monsters, Inc." - there is a small fight. the child is kind.
although with me he sometimes behaves aggressively, but this is all just because of me.

A
Andrew z 25.11.21

Helpful, helpful. Some cartoons, of course, * but in general, in the West, they know how to make films and draw full-length cartoons.

S
ShаQ 25.11.21

Well, depending on what cartoons, and depending on at what age. I remember they left a 3-year-old nephew on me, but I’m too lazy to entertain him, I turned on Dzhetiks for him and went to cook something for myself, so he was so scared of something, ran to the kitchen, and from me then until my aunt arrived I left (= I

watched Hollywood cartoons almost every day, at 6-8 years old. Interesting, funny ... I always loved them more than Soviet ones, and now, after 10 years, I sometimes like to watch Soviet ones - it's so lovely)))
He described me directly) For 6-8 years, the Soviet ones seemed not interesting at all, I liked the picture of the Hollywood ones more, besides, they seemed more fun and interesting, which made them a higher priority. But now you somehow revise it from the other side, you look at all this, it is really very pleasant to watch, but not all ... of course, there are complete garbage.

N
Nihiliant 25.11.21

Yozh zhzhot !!! Although the capitalist Scrooge is also nothing.

f
ferocious bunny 25.11.21

Mmmmy, the article smacks of paranoia. As a child, I loved Western ones more, although, Well, wait a minute, I also adored. Now we like ours more (especially from the Soviet period). Well, of course, American full-length films are very good, and I have the Simpsons as the best way to raise mood!;)

M
M Schumacher 25.11.21

For a long time I watched the program on this matter and began to look at it in a completely different way. There are a lot of really bad things about these cartoons. Especially if you consider that children are very impressionable, they watch a lot from early childhood.
But all the same, IMHO, the child itself is the decisive factor .. How his brain can think and not stupidly memorize what he saw. Just like an adult, you can calmly enjoy a Hollywood film, stuffed with undisguised propaganda and, as always, ridicule of Russia, while I understand perfectly well that this is propaganda and not the real state of affairs. (fortunately there are very few such films lately). Or watch the doc. a film about World War II from the BBC and perfectly understand where the truth is and where there is lies and propaganda.

There are, of course, exceptions. For example The Simpsons is a very cool cartoon, focused more even on young adults. There are sometimes similar moments there, but there is also a lot of morality. The authors laugh heartily at the average American and the American way of life, their problems in society, and so on.

b
bOzzar 25.11.21

everything depends on the parents.
if a child is shoved with simpsons or a famel guy, no need to be surprised that for a child it is the norm to fart anywhere and send all of them.
for example, did you know that in Shrek there are age restrictions due to scenes of violence and foul language? and we have this cartoon "for all ages"