3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Hate 25.11.21 12:16 am

Are Western Cartoons Helpful for Our Children?

Here is the article itself http://www.contr-tv.ru/common/1685
What do you think about all this?
169 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nestor Makhno 25.11.21

It is also true, but why is the word "Sometimes" with a capital letter? :)
The habit of using the Shift key is not quite at the right time)
In general, they are corrupting our society by all available means, Dulles's plan works ...
It works ... But:
1) It works for those who obey him.
2) He also works in America. They themselves ran into their plan and now they suffer from it, because he also had a considerable influence on them.

M
Mr.Hate 25.11.21

But all the same, our SSSR cartoons are the best))))

This is of course yes, but now very few people are watching them. There were certainly not very cartoons. I don’t remember what it’s called, but there was a completely awful cartoon about a dwarf with a long nose, as I remember brrrr goosebumps running down my spine. But for the most part, our cartoons really taught only good things and from the very childhood they laid a reasonable good eternal in the child, which cannot be said about all kinds of Pokemon and spider-men.

S
Sima4 25.11.21

But all the same, our USSR cartoons are the best))))

+ a lot to a very large extent

Are there any facts of a bad influence on children of cartoons with violence?

And let your wife give you a baby, and put him cartoons with violence. You will see in .. twenty years.

m
mаrkell 25.11.21

no, I need facts.

B
BMW3000 25.11.21

No. I believe Western cartoons are corrupting the brains of children. Especially Warner Brothers.

S
Sima4 25.11.21

Ahh, I thought you were a type with a mockery)))))))

Sorry, brother)

I already wrote the post above Sima4 10.04.09 10:04. You can, of course, refer to a minute burst of emotions. But this has never (yet never))))) happened when watching our "good" cartoons, including full-length American ones.

B
BMW3000 25.11.21

Well, American full-lengths are quite decent. "Shrek" for example.

W
Where is my topic dude 25.11.21

BMW3000
04/10/09 17:47 Well, American full-length films are quite decent. "Shrek" for example.
Not all.
I have a little sister, she is 4 years old, and with a huge presence of both Soviet and American cartoons, she likes Soviet ones more. Ours is definitely better))

K
Kotyara 25.11.21

I already wrote above the post Sima4 10.04.09 10:04. You can, of course, refer to a minute burst of emotions. But this has never (yet never))))) happened when watching our "good" cartoons, including full-length American ones.
nya. This is probably individual, but .. I watched as a child and alive :))) I then thought the Soviet disgusting))))

D
Dougie 25.11.21

in my childhood I loved to watch duck stories, black cloak, chip and dale, gummy bears. normal cartoons, I didn't seem to be brainwashed))

A
Arkh 19 rus 25.11.21

in my childhood I loved to watch duck stories, black cloak, chip and dale, gummy bears. normal cartoons, I didn’t seem to have been brainwashed))
"Miracles on bends" yet)). It seems to you and me that our brains were not washed. Look what serious guys say: We are too pliable and trusting, many used this to our detriment We are too pliant and trusting, this was used by many to our detriment

Our rogue channels to fill the children's broadcasting grid, and cut down more dough on advertising, buy any slag for ether. Stupid Americans themselves do not know what a g is being removed from them. )) To all assholes I recommend Tim Burton's "Corpse Bride" cartoon.

M
Maxi lopez 25.11.21

You'd better read Russian folk horses!
There is such a thing - uzhos. After these tales, American cartoons are quiet and kind.
An excerpt from the fever of the bird:

Only Ivan Tsarevich fell asleep, his brothers run over him. They
traveled to other lands, looked for the Firebird, and returned empty-handed. They drove over and
saw - everything was obtained from Ivan Tsarevich. So they agreed:
- Let's kill my brother, all the spoils will be ours.
They made up their minds and killed Tsarevich Ivan. They sat on the golden-maned horse, took the
Firebird, put Elena the Beautiful on the horse and frightened her:
- At home, don't say anything!
Ivan Tsarevich is lying dead, crows are already flying over him. Where no
penny came running and grabbed the gray wolf raven crow.
- You fly, raven, for living and dead water. Bring me living and
dead water, then I will release your little crow.
The raven, there is nothing to do, flew, and the wolf is holding his little crow. Whether the
raven flew for a long time, or for a short time, he brought living and dead water. The gray wolf
sprinkled dead water on Ivan Tsarevich's wounds, the wounds healed; sprinkled it with
living water - Ivan Tsarevich came to life.
- Oh, I was fast asleep! ..
- You were fast asleep, - says the gray wolf. “If it weren't for me, I wouldn't have
woken up at all. Your brothers killed you and took away all your booty. Sit on
me quickly.
They galloped in pursuit and overtook both brothers. Then the gray wolf
tore them to pieces and scattered the pieces across the field.
Ivan Tsarevich bowed to the gray wolf and said goodbye to him forever.

That's okay, right? That's great, honestly, and in Russian.
Let's count the articles of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (only in this excerpt) - 3 murders, robbery, kidnapping, hostage-taking.

m
mаrkell 25.11.21

This has never (so far never))))) happened when watching our "good" cartoons, including full-length American ones - by the way, if you raise a child in goodness alone, then in the end he will be unprepared for real life.

U
User 445900 25.11.21

Smeshariki rule. I downloaded it and looked. )))

S
Sima4 25.11.21

by the way, if you raise a child in goodness alone, then in the end he will be unprepared for real life.

is not a fact. We do not know in the first place what life will be in 15-20 years. Secondly, you can't grow on "good" anyway. You need to live deep in the taiga, so as not to see and not know all the bad things that are happening "in the world."
You need to explain to the child "what is good and what is bad" (C)

Smeshariki rule. I downloaded it and looked. )))

I also watch))))))))), Steering cartoons. Krosh burns)))))))))))

m
mаrkell 25.11.21

not a fact - a fact, already verified as a result of some research. I heard somewhere. yes, this is understandable, without any research. there is nothing to do without experience in this life. and an experienced person is a person who has learned both good and bad.

It is necessary to explain to the child “what is good and what is bad” (C) - of course. and it will also be fixed in practice, as long as we live in reality. will definitely be fixed in practice. so we survive. to survive, you have to be a little bad.

A
Arkh 19 rus 25.11.21

By the second year of peduniver, I got happiness in the form of practice in one of the most unlucky schools. Yes, just like that, I accidentally went to the university, and I immediately got a party assignment, either you, Arkh 19 rus, teach children biology and chemistry, or you fly out of the university. Found, blah, a teacher.
At school, the first thing they wished me good luck was, they told me that Viti Petrov's father was cool, Tanechka Ivanova's father was very cool, and in which case they would clean my snout without leaving the school ticket office. Grade I got the ninth ge. It was not dumber. If someone does not remember, in the 9th grade, hormones in children sharply hit the head, and from this concussion the children become completely insane. Continue?

S
Sima4 25.11.21

Yeah)

A
Arkh 19 rus 25.11.21

The aforementioned Tanyushka turned out to be an aunt of about twenty years old. I sat in Kamchatka and talked about the benefits and taste of beer to grateful youngsters. A clear stump, this aunt had to be somehow neutralized. The problem was solved by itself, by connecting a boy from the 11th grade. The girl went to him, but never returned.
The bully boy was sitting at the first desk.

m
milk lizard 25.11.21

ped it's not cool