3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Hate 25.11.21 12:16 am

Are Western Cartoons Helpful for Our Children?

Here is the article itself http://www.contr-tv.ru/common/1685
What do you think about all this?
169 Comments
Sort by:
M
M Schumacher 25.11.21

Well, in the west, both for cartoons and for the Games, there are even age restrictions. + there is a very developed parental control over the child's computer, Internet control, etc. We have a 10-12 year old child who can play any game, watch any movies, climb to any sites ..

b
bOzzar 25.11.21

and this is good?
you need to enter in / o.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

Here is the most dangerous character in Western cartoons
http://vvw.ru/uploads/posts/2009-06/1244893421_gop_mickey.jpg

N
Nihiliant 25.11.21

stalker7162534
And then Russophobia! Hmm ...

M
Morgray 25.11.21

Wait for it ! - the best cartoon for all generations. I never respected this Disney and even more so Japanese cartoons such as Pokemon. I won't say much about Pixar, I only watched Monsters Inc., which seems to be normal, without toilet humor, without violence. Well, I won't say anything about South Park, family guy and others, these cartoons are already recommended for children from 14 years old (although, in my opinion, the topics covered in these cartoons are sometimes more mature than the set bar), although MTV and 2x2 channels popular among young people play them at a time when, consider everyone can be at the TV, such cartoons are generally dangerous for preschool children, because they gain knowledge from everything that surrounds them, and, as if just swearing, a cartoon from the TV shows the child " norms of "communication, the child does not understand,

G
GTAman 25.11.21

Let's play oriental cartoons. Hentai, for example, is a very good genre.

M
Morgray 25.11.21

oooii3gg
Don't promote your fetish to us: P

B
Berserker without pants 25.11.21

Hentai and anime atstoy (I just hate Japs) South Park rules! (I hate Americans too, but they also joke about themselves a lot)

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

Berserk without pants, not ssy Americans also hate fools living among the Russians.
Don't touch the Simpsons! Bart is cool!

P
Playshner 25.11.21

Western cartoons are very useful for any children who have not only them ... but also oriental cartoons, southern cartoons ... northern cartoons ... and of course their own ... domestic ... - so that children can COMPARE and UNDERSTAND which is better ... the

role of an adult is to unobtrusively explain to the child the difference between them ... and then the child's choice will largely depend on the taste ... or the tastelessness of the adult ..., multiplied by his own innate emotional expectations ... it is

very NOT useful to limit child only by their subjective preferences ... or prohibitions ...

Take at least a moronic ban on the wide screening of the gay comedy "Bruno" in Ukraine ..., made with the aim of protecting the young boy generation from the influence of gay "culture" ...
Even those who would never have known about the film ... and would never have watched it ... - downloaded and watched ... The

forbidden fruit is sweet ... and one should not forget the eternal truths ...
They are therefore and eternal ... that always outlive their detractors ... and always work ...

G
GTAman 25.11.21

I was laughing.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

http://vvw.ru/uploads/posts/2009-07/thumbs/1248346943_018.jpg

but this link is not to watch, it is prohibited by the rules of the forum. if anyone looked, then I'm not guilty, he came himself
http://vvw.ru/uploads/posts/2009-07/1248346925_033.jpg

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

On STS in the morning right now or just recently, there were some nauseous cartoons: some kind of balls (a lamb, a hedgehog and someone else), and first some other balls (a boy with a girl, according to the plot of the animated series there is some kind of mahach ) ... No, it's better to watch TNT, at least Dom-2 is broadcast there :)

P
Palpra Gumsveraz [left si 25.11.21

We have such a channel in St. Petersburg - "2 + 2". There SUCH cartoons show that my brother and I call him only "Debilkanal". I have not seen such dirt in my entire long life and I do not envy those parents whose children watch these sessions of debilitating minors. It would be nice to cover it up, for there is no benefit, but only decay and decay of moral unformed principles and foundations. Once again I am convinced that Soviet cartoons are the best.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Well, what goes there, more specific pliz.

T
The ghost of totalitarian 25.11.21

Cartoons on the screen, like any element of culture, reflect the character of society.
If it does them and / or looks - the state of mind is appropriate.

A Soviet child would hardly have gotten into the adventures of Tom and Jerry. The eternal running of Tom and Jerry reflects the essence of American life - and this was not the case in the USSR.

I
Increaser 25.11.21

The Americos have both normal cartoons and g *. Like any country. For example, as a child, I adored ninja turtles, and they did not affect my intelligence in any way.

F
Festr .. 25.11.21

I doubt. Most are not: dull dumb cartoons, psychedelic cartoons ... Full-length ones are also not very useful: dull, toilet humor is not uncommon, cruelty also happens.
In general, children under 8 - 12 years old, in my opinion, should only show the classics of Disney. Well, and maybe a couple of others that have passed the strictest censorship of cartoons. And then you can mix in others. Develop a "sense of humor" with blunt, vulgar jokes, just to entertain. You can even start "preparing for real life" ...
Increaser
How do you know? Maybe you've been there for a long time?

D
DarkSidious 25.11.21

It depends on what kind of Western ones. Best of all, the Japanese make cartoons, this is a fact. In second place are the Americans. Third Russians. Well, Europeans are in fourth place.
Nauseous than in Europe, cartoons are not done anywhere else. Wretched artwork, wretched scripts and disgusting characters.

R
Russiar029 25.11.21

well koooooooooo useful! such a lion king, ice age, cars, rio, there are a lot of good but also evil, since everyone in them accepts for himself what is good and what is bad, as well as Soviet ones are also good, how much soul is invested in them, so that Western - that ours, all cartoons are good in their own way!