3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zabanthenakui 25.11.21 12:31 am

Dexter / Dexter

Russian name: Dexter
English name: Dexter
Genre: Thriller
Year: 2006
Cast: Michael Hall, Julie Bell, Jennifer Carpenter, Eric King, Lauren Velez, David Zayas, James Remar, Christina Robinson, Daniel Goldman
Contents: Simple criminalist Dexter. Who is he? He's just a maniac - a killer of maniacs, I'm Dexter. Dexter Morgan. I work as a forensic scientist for the Miami Police Force. I do not understand love, I do not care about sex, and I have no feelings. I'm also a serial killer.

My father was a police officer and he trained me well in hiding evidence. Ordinary citizens should not be afraid of me, I only kill criminals, scum, whom for some reason the police could not or did not want to reach. I kill them, carefully saw them apart, and dispose of the corpses. Murder for me is a creative act, an art.

But one day ... Someone equal to me appears in Miami. Even surpassed me. Managed to interest me. Offering me some kind of friendly match. Who is this mysterious and elusive "X" ..?
100 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex eko 25.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/movies/167792/

Z
Zabanthenakui 25.11.21

well, I described the series

A
Alex eko 25.11.21

Would describe in that topic.

Z
Zabanthenakui 25.11.21

Okay, I'll leave in this thread

K
KeFEAR 25.11.21

Damn, great show, it starts in the middle of the first season.

A
Alex eko 25.11.21

Have you also looked at Malevich's square in translation?

K
KeFEAR 25.11.21

Yes, it's very cool when the translator says either fakin, motherfucker, or fucking, fucking or fucking.

A
Alex eko 25.11.21

Better from lostfilm.tv Dexter was. Among all the translators, Lostfilm has the best and most professional translations of serials.

Z
Zabanthenakui 25.11.21

Dexter from Kvadratmalevich drives, I first watched 5 episodes from the new one, but there was no more, but Malevich already even has Dext's PRE AIR for the second season

A
Alex eko 25.11.21

I'd rather wait for a high-quality translation than watch Max's haste, who translates everything indiscriminately and mediocre.

A
Alex eko 25.11.21

I watched 3 episodes of Dexter. In principle, not bad. Let's see what will happen next.

A
Alex eko 25.11.21

About an hour ago I finished watching Dexter's first season.
I really liked it. From about the middle of the season, the series simply grabs you with a stranglehold and does not let go until the very denouement, or rather until the season finale.
Well, the writers twisted the connection between Dex and the maniac who terrorized the whole of Miami. Of course, it is very easy to guess who the killer is. Around the middle of Episode 7, during a party, He talks about his past and where he studied. An intelligent viewer will immediately understand who this person really is. This is later, at the end of the 8th episode, we are shown that it is Brian who is a maniac, but I realized this much earlier and it was not a surprise for me.
I also remember the moment Dexter met with the alleged killer in prison. The meeting was brief but smile after Dex words spoken bespectacled "Who are you ?, I liked it. It is somehow one of the most memorable scenes of the season.
In general a very good series and Dexter's character is much deeper than it seems at first sight.
I think I will start watching the second season soon ...

Z
Zabanthenakui 25.11.21

Eco, I agree with you, I also remember the phrase
And who the fuck are you?

D
Dexter [i] 25.11.21

YYY, about me. Why!

D
DeX 25.11.21

awesome series, conductively I'm downloading the second season of the Novafilm translation, it's not bad at the top, much better than the square one, from which it turns back

K
KeFEAR 25.11.21

Damn, I can't find the second season on the disc, there's not enough money to download (((

S
Suzen 25.11.21

Dexter rules! I watched 2 seasons, I'm waiting for the third - it's horror!

D
Debiloman 25.11.21

I have to check it out. However, I don't even know when I can do it.

D
DeX 25.11.21

the second season is even cooler than the first, we are waiting for the third

I
Ice_nigga 25.11.21

Is it sold on disks? Is it on TV? If so, on which channel, and time ...