3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zabanthenakui 25.11.21 12:31 am

Dexter / Dexter

Russian name: Dexter
English name: Dexter
Genre: Thriller
Year: 2006
Cast: Michael Hall, Julie Bell, Jennifer Carpenter, Eric King, Lauren Velez, David Zayas, James Remar, Christina Robinson, Daniel Goldman
Contents: Simple criminalist Dexter. Who is he? He's just a maniac - a killer of maniacs, I'm Dexter. Dexter Morgan. I work as a forensic scientist for the Miami Police Force. I do not understand love, I do not care about sex, and I have no feelings. I'm also a serial killer.

My father was a police officer and he trained me well in hiding evidence. Ordinary citizens should not be afraid of me, I only kill criminals, scum, whom for some reason the police could not or did not want to reach. I kill them, carefully saw them apart, and dispose of the corpses. Murder for me is a creative act, an art.

But one day ... Someone equal to me appears in Miami. Even surpassed me. Managed to interest me. Offering me some kind of friendly match. Who is this mysterious and elusive "X" ..?
100 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fantasy cat 25.11.21

Dexter is a cool TV series! :) I love :) I have been watching with pleasure for the 6th season and reading the first book by J. Lindsay "Dexter's Dormant Demon" :)

785868 25.11.21

The normal season is out. The turn at the end was not surprising - everything went to this. The main thing is that it was not only for the promotion of the next season.

W
Webwish 25.11.21

Season 6 well done. Raised interest in the series again. When is the 7th to wait? Can you hear where?

R
Razor_93_09 25.11.21

Yes, the 6th season is not bad, although it flew by quickly.
like the 7th not earlier than summer. in general, it will start a year after the release of the first part of the 6th

P
Psychodolb 25.11.21

So I guessed about two seasons, lol ... About the start date of the seventh season, nothing is known yet, but I think it's worth waiting as usual at the end of September ... not earlier ... (=

a
astrozombie 25.11.21

the season is normal, of course, but I liked the 5th more

J
Jean-Claude V-Jban-Dam. 25.11.21

Fucking series. Downloading the sixth season.

N
Nik_2323 25.11.21

At first I didn’t like him, then I got involved, especially with the voice acting and translation from novofilms, Deborah’s words are preserved))

D
Death_LifE 25.11.21

I decided to watch this series ... I did not dare for a long time, but all the same it happened .. I watched the 1st season in one breath .. I watched the 2nd one yesterday, today I will start the 3rd watch ... Impressed. Well-played heroes, excellent plot and so on, how do you like the series?

M
Max Fry 25.11.21

In general, I will not say where the dregs are and where they are. Spoilers will be cackling.

From the very beginning, the series was liked, oddly enough, because of Dexter himself. As someone was put on the table - I was bursting with laughter. The scriptwriter's moves and derision of human nature are often pleasing, but the periodic predictability and notoriousness of some of the characters is also often upset. Let's say Rita is PPC.

There are obvious downsides to the show, but Dexter seriously delivered and pushed on a lot of his own ideas and thoughts. In general, I recommend it. Yes: D

M
Max Fry 25.11.21

The ending is too harsh, which directly suggests that the script was written on the go. The seventh season still somehow pulled, and this ... fairy. Although something happened that I, in principle, had wanted for a long time, incl. I'm glad :)

L
Lucky luciano 25.11.21

And meaningless. The whole season was written in haste and it is a fact.

M
Max Fry 25.11.21

Not pointless. A lot of platitudes - yes.

L
Lucky luciano 25.11.21

Spoiler: So killing your sister and leaving your child with the fugitive isn't pointless? No matter what a beast he is, these actions are so stupid and delusional that Lost lights a cigarette and sucks. Too stupid way to educate people.
Oh yes, the season and the ending were completely destroyed by critics.

In general, see Braking Bad.

M
Max Fry 25.11.21

Ch.Bronson
Mm, no. I'm not talking specifically about the ending. She's stupid. Throughout the season, I learned my lesson from what happened in Dexter's life. Only for this I am now not in the ranks of those critics, because the plot twists are terrible - like shit like the Transformers movie series.

n
nice.blowjob [free] 25.11.21

and most importantly, that finally the star of the series. all.

K
Kolya Troll 25.11.21

Yes, we broke off a shkolota with a happy ending.

P
Phantom 25.11.21

In the ending there is a lot of uncertainty, this seems to be a minus, but if you look from the other side, this is a plus, if, for example, the producers decide to make a sequel, then a lot can be explained ...
Let's say the hero has lost his memory and will gradually restore it, but in order for the process to go on, he will need to do something familiar, so he will return to that dark fellow traveler ...

G
Ggame 25.11.21

The show was average, not bad or great. I did not expect such an ending, but it will do just that. The main thing is that it's over

R
Rin Miura 25.11.21

The series has become one of the favorites, the only thing is that the ending ruined everything, because the story is considered incomplete. I don't think that if the continuation of the series is suddenly removed, it will be good, and even so, all the juices were squeezed out of season 7.