3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zabanthenakui 25.11.21 12:31 am

Dexter / Dexter

Russian name: Dexter
English name: Dexter
Genre: Thriller
Year: 2006
Cast: Michael Hall, Julie Bell, Jennifer Carpenter, Eric King, Lauren Velez, David Zayas, James Remar, Christina Robinson, Daniel Goldman
Contents: Simple criminalist Dexter. Who is he? He's just a maniac - a killer of maniacs, I'm Dexter. Dexter Morgan. I work as a forensic scientist for the Miami Police Force. I do not understand love, I do not care about sex, and I have no feelings. I'm also a serial killer.

My father was a police officer and he trained me well in hiding evidence. Ordinary citizens should not be afraid of me, I only kill criminals, scum, whom for some reason the police could not or did not want to reach. I kill them, carefully saw them apart, and dispose of the corpses. Murder for me is a creative act, an art.

But one day ... Someone equal to me appears in Miami. Even surpassed me. Managed to interest me. Offering me some kind of friendly match. Who is this mysterious and elusive "X" ..?
100 Comments
Sort by:
c
coach_spb_89 25.11.21

super serial

c
coach_spb_89 25.11.21

Season 5 Trailer
VERY STRONG SPOILERS for those who haven't watched the entire series

a
astrozombie 25.11.21

Lost voiced episode 1 of season 5!

M
Mordrag 25.11.21

I look at the translation of Novafilm, it pleases. Now I am watching season 2. The series is certainly not a masterpiece, but it differs from the various parks that are currently being released.

a
astrozombie 25.11.21

I, too, then downloaded 1 series from novafilm, and decided that I would watch from them, more familiar like that ...

D
Dark knight sparda 25.11.21

Is it worth even starting to watch a lover of escape, heroes, super, doctors and a diary?

a
astrozombie 25.11.21

yes, in general, a very good series, so it's worth it to love ..

B
Basil 25.11.21

Each new episode is more and more intriguing, which certainly gives a charge for watching the next episodes. )

C
Chill Ihar Dresden II 25.11.21

A brilliant idea, I woke up couples when I watched it last year, he walked across the zombie box at 23.

M
Mordrag 25.11.21

Damn Novafilm is delaying episodes.

a
astrozombie 25.11.21

agag, I don’t seem to be looking from the lost, I’m also waiting for a new one

N
N1KO 25.11.21

I watched 6 episodes so far. Impressive :) I especially liked the latter.

D
Dark knight sparda 25.11.21

Season 1 looked, a lot of impressions!
I am very glad that there are 12 episodes in seasons)))

T
Tar1k91 25.11.21

cool series, recently hooked on the 3rd season already watching :)

T
Tar1k91 25.11.21

ksati season 6 when will it be who knows?

m
mgira 25.11.21

in September-October

N
N1KO 25.11.21

How many seasons will there be? And then I'm already finishing the fourth watch, I don't want to wait long.

h
h-rgteuk 25.11.21

how much they order, so much will be, the ratings will show. autumn sixth

N
N1KO 25.11.21

Well, since the script is already ready for the sixth season, it should be known whether there will be another seventh or this is the final.

c
cooroos 25.11.21

Gorgeous TV series.