3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zabanthenakui 25.11.21 12:31 am

Dexter / Dexter

Russian name: Dexter
English name: Dexter
Genre: Thriller
Year: 2006
Cast: Michael Hall, Julie Bell, Jennifer Carpenter, Eric King, Lauren Velez, David Zayas, James Remar, Christina Robinson, Daniel Goldman
Contents: Simple criminalist Dexter. Who is he? He's just a maniac - a killer of maniacs, I'm Dexter. Dexter Morgan. I work as a forensic scientist for the Miami Police Force. I do not understand love, I do not care about sex, and I have no feelings. I'm also a serial killer.

My father was a police officer and he trained me well in hiding evidence. Ordinary citizens should not be afraid of me, I only kill criminals, scum, whom for some reason the police could not or did not want to reach. I kill them, carefully saw them apart, and dispose of the corpses. Murder for me is a creative act, an art.

But one day ... Someone equal to me appears in Miami. Even surpassed me. Managed to interest me. Offering me some kind of friendly match. Who is this mysterious and elusive "X" ..?
100 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeX 25.11.21

I haven't seen it on disks, I haven't seen it on TV yet

T
TN_DRE 25.11.21

nothing like that, I looked at series 5 ...

X
Xelkam 25.11.21

Will there be a third season?

O
OlegPP3 25.11.21

I will download soon ...
I also want to see what kind of series it is.

D
DeX 25.11.21

the third season will be in the fall

Ð’litZ 25.11.21

I googled a simple search - I sort of found Temka, but I didn't seem to find it. If you are wrong, correct it, and if you are right, then everything is according to the old program - "We share our impressions, we leave opinions."
Posatrel on other sites, like everyone praises. Ter xs, kill your time for 3 seasons or not ...

L
Lost Prophet 25.11.21

http://forums.playground.ru/movies/serials/169334/
In general, the series is not bad, I watched 2 seasons. At first (about 4-5 episodes) it will be boring. Almost nothing happens there. But then events develop and you watch without stopping.
Watch the first season - if you don't like it, watch the second) The second is much better, but I don't advise you to watch without the first.

Ð’litZ 25.11.21

THX. A pesky search gave me a non-existent Temko.
But Dexter will wait, because he accidentally discovered the series "Beyond the Boundary" ... sucked in. A kind of modern version of the X-Files.

L
Lost Prophet 25.11.21

I didn't like the Edge at all. Although everyone else says it's a good show.

I
Ianbex 25.11.21

the fourth season will be in the fall

Ð’litZ 25.11.21

27th September

L
Lost Prophet 25.11.21

Well, who
knows that the first episode has already been released?)) Catch http://novafilm.tv/details.php? id = 9477
http://narod.ru/disk/12275913000/dexter.s04e01.preair.rus .novafilm.tv-shows.ru.avi.html
I can still give a link to the PDA version

Ð’litZ 25.11.21

Season 4 is over. The series surely rolls into f ... when is 5 planned there?

a
astrozombie 25.11.21

Nova has not yet translated episodes 11 and 12, I'm still waiting

Ð’litZ 25.11.21

The ending should please :) ... I was pleased. The only unpredictable moment for the entire season.

S
ScaryFad 25.11.21

Now I started looking. Pretty good, and why does everyone say the show is boring? He didn’t seem like that to me.

a
astrozombie 25.11.21

the series is very interesting, the main character is generally handsome, now I'm waiting for the fifth season, by the way, who knows when he will be?

f
fordGP 25.11.21

the series is cool and it's time to end it. Season 4 should be the last, 5 is not needed
In 4, you can finish Dex's story: he went through the circle, where he started - and that's where he ended. The ending is logical. Now he has a child who received the same trauma as he himself once, now he needs to calmly and correctly raise the child, there is no time for murders.

S
ScaryFad 25.11.21

The fifth season is still needed. To finish the story on the fourth is to leave it unsaid.
I just finished watching the last episode.

A
Alex eko 25.11.21

The season 4 finale was shocking. Even more abruptly than in the same 5th season Lost turned out. I'm waiting for the 5th Dexter. I hope the story of the single father will be played with interest.