3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21 12:58 am

For the interests of the oligarchs or for the Motherland?

For example, a war has begun (or is foreseen). How to determine, in one case or another, people will eventually go to fight for the interests of the oligarchs (who will propagandize patriotism) or still really for the Motherland (that is, for the interests of the people themselves). What is your opinion on this?
104 Comments
Sort by:
S
Schreps 25.11.21

RussianQuaker
Like rams where they tell and go, who is not a ram that will put

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.11.21

People go to fight for the interests of the people and the country, but their myth, because people are misled that they are fighting against corruption and so on. In fact, the crowd is led by the same oligarchs, but they describe the situation, especially through the media, in such a way that the people believe that they are fighting for their interests. It's easier. The truth is too bitter, the people will not understand and will not follow the oligarchs, therefore revolutionaries need other motives, it does not matter whether they are false or not. And then, as usual: whoever begins to tell the truth, expose the lies of the media or politicians, they kill or maim. There are enough examples. What bad people fear: the truth. But in our age it is very easy to convey the truth: the Internet, video hosting. The main thing is to have time to upload a video of the violation or a recording of a behind-the-scenes conversation. And this also happened.
The problem is that state bodies completely control general television, from where most of the population of any country receives the bulk of information about current events in the country and the world. It turns out that it is too easy to manipulate public opinion. Despite the availability of information from the Internet. The paradox, but this shows an overall low level of intelligence (rationality) of the population, so to speak. When the people are so easily led, it is sad.

go to fight for the interests of the oligarchs (who will promote patriotism)
Here is the trouble: people seem to go for a just cause, but in reality they are fighting for the interests of the oligarchs, who easily manipulate the masses through the media. The media, which are controlled only by the authorities, can distort any event. For example, they show a rally in Donetsk, but they write / say that it is the locals who rebelled against the criminal government, although this is a lie. The picture is one, the event is one, but the interpretation is different. One thing reassures me: the truth is always one, and as soon as a lie collapses, it collapses forever. Truth is physically stronger than lies.

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.11.21

Voluntarily, any person in their right mind will not go to war. The instinct of self-preservation (simply fear) will not let him do it. Well, if he is nevertheless forced to fight by force, then, I suppose, he will absolutely have us @men on what sauce he will be forced to fight under.

G
Givemethedust 25.11.21

Are you talking about a war with an enemy inside the state or outside? These are two different things.

w
warp 37 25.11.21

I believe that you need to defend only your own interests. If they in some way coincide with the interests of the state, the oligarchs or the devil of a horned - then you can already think about something.

However, I am used to answering only for myself - therefore, if suddenly there is a war, if possible, I will loot, sell myself or desert. In general, in any situation I have a purely selfish interest. The main thing is not to run into the consequences.

But in fact it is difficult to judge - none of those sitting here, including me, have ever been to the war (and I hope they will not), so this is just a pitiful sofa analyst.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Are you talking about a war with an enemy inside the state or outside? These are two different things.

Well, in general, specifically in this topic, I'm talking about the outside :). Inside, this is a separate conversation: the seizure of territory, the occupants, partisan methods of war, prisoners of war (Article 282) - all this is also present.

S
Sima4 25.11.21

Russians are fighting for the Fatherland. For a great misfortune has always united the Russian people. And in peacetime, a Russian will drown a Russian in a spoonful of soup.

My opinion is for the Motherland.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

And in peacetime, a Russian will drown a Russian in a spoonful of soup.

And right now, we have a peaceful time?

S
Sima4 25.11.21

In our city, yes. I don't know how it is in Ichkeria and Dagestans, but near Moskovushka all the rules.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

In our city - yes ... near Moskovushka all the rules.

How long ago did they stop taking jobs, arrange their own rules, poison children with drugs?

A

Vanya Rygalov
People voluntarily go to war. For example, they interviewed an American (already killed long ago in battle) why he went to Ukraine. He is supposedly ideological and all that, not for money, in short. And there are enough such people, including from Russia (volunteer fighters on the side of the DPR). Why do they go - idea, principles. This is their character and mindset. Well, or propaganda) But this is already a question of truth and lies. After all, when a Ukrainian priest goes to war against the DPR, he is sincerely convinced that he is fighting terrorists (or Russia that "attacked") for his homeland, and this false judgment is the success of his local propaganda. If he found out the truth, would he go to fight against his people? I doubt very much! But the thought is simple: as long as a person with principles is convinced that he must "do something," he can follow the idea and do the deed. The consequences of your choice are secondary.

RussianQuaker
Is it peace time right now?
In Russia, yes, it’s peaceful. NOT peacetime is now in Yemen (probably), in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Ukraine. Hotbeds of armed confrontation to one degree or another. Thanks to the West for this))

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
For example, they interviewed one (already killed in battle long ago) American why he went to Ukraine. He is supposedly ideological and all that, not for money, in short.
Ideological? Heh, heh .... The hole in the head is the whole idea. I wrote - any person in their right mind. Obviously not this case.
After all, when a Ukrainian potsreot goes to war against the DPR, he is sincerely convinced that he is fighting terrorists (or Russia, that "attacked") for his homeland ....
Actually, I think they don't give a shit with whom and for what to fight. The grandmother would pay. Again, not enough brains. Even all the money in the world is not worth its own life.
DNR people can still be understood, they have no choice. Or die or fight. Although it was still possible to screw it up, and, probably, part of it did so. I would screw it up. Again, revenge. A powerful factor that can influence the instinct of self-preservation.
But the thought is simple: as long as a person with principles is convinced that he must "do something," he can follow the idea and do the deed.
A person with principles is already a mental deviation in itself.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

In Russia, yes, it’s peaceful.

Do you know that I have an acquaintance (not a drinker) who honestly tried to get a job as a janitor twice and was refused?

U
Uilenspiegel 25.11.21

Hmm, here it is, today's youth, even worse than the oligarchs.

A

RussianQuaker
Does this mean that there is a war going on? ))

Vanya Rygalov
Well, this is your interpretation of ideology. I strongly disagree with this. Imagine if all people on Earth were principled? After several bloody wars, humanity would then come to a completely different system of building society and state. That is, what is adherence to principles: this is when nothing can affect your position and will. For example, the principle "do not take / give bribes". And if your position on a number of issues is easy to change with the help of intimidation or money, then what are you as a Human? For me, it's a rag, not otherwise ...
And secondly, if you approach the issue from the point of view of banal psychology, then all people are a little tave) There are no ideal ones, everyone has their own cockroaches.

s
seffko 25.11.21

For money, for debt, there is simply no way out.

C
Corn lollipop 25.11.21

As soon as I get the machine gun in my hands, I'll go and rob the korovany of the oligarchs.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

And this means that there is a war going on? ))

And you vkurse why he was refused at all?

R
RicoChico 25.11.21

Wear your clothes and shoot yourself like a scientist world war z.

W
Wasilisk97 25.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Read the book "Parent number two", if you read books at all .... You will absolutely love the ideas presented there!