3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21 12:58 am

For the interests of the oligarchs or for the Motherland?

For example, a war has begun (or is foreseen). How to determine, in one case or another, people will eventually go to fight for the interests of the oligarchs (who will propagandize patriotism) or still really for the Motherland (that is, for the interests of the people themselves). What is your opinion on this?
104 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wasilisk97 25.11.21

Of course, if there is no water in the tap, then the Jews have drunk ... It is easy to blame all your troubles on someone. And even the invasion of foreign troops into your country, it is easy to explain your personal cowardice in words - I will not go to fight for the oligarchs ... In one In the book I read the definition of pacifists. These people are worse than cowards. Cowards are simply afraid, and pacifists are cowards who bring the ideological basis for their cowardice so that they are respected for their cowardice ..

F
FazoInvertor 25.11.21

I understood one simple truth: all people must die.

w
we get what we deserve 25.11.21

It all depends on the truth of reality. A person can go to fight for his homeland when, in fact, he only believes in the media, or else he can be reproached for a war for oligarchic interests when this is not the case. At the moment, it is unrealistic for an ordinary citizen to know the true truth in a well-developed system of manipulating public opinion by the oligarchic elites at the expense of economic and informational factors. An exceptionally real and selfless struggle for their homeland is to repulse a direct invasion. In the event of a national threat to your homeland and native land, it does not matter under whose political banner you go, the main thing is that this is done for your country.

If you look at it from a biological point of view, then this video explains in detail the biological theory of mass manipulation:

However, I totally believe that the most rational battle would be for your native land, where a person was born and nothing more.

p
pilko 25.11.21

In short, the Illuminati are to blame for everything.

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.11.21

RussianQuaker
"vkurse why he was refused at all?"
When you say it, I will be aware) But whatever you say, do not forget to associate it with the war in Russia, I’m curious about what kind of war you have and where.

FazoInvertor
But Mr. Dr. Freeze disagrees with you! There is only one truth: everything must freeze! )

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
Well, this is your interpretation of ideology.
Don't give a damn about ideas. I, my family, my home, my money (their safety), my cat are important ... That's it.
That is, what is adherence to principles: this is when nothing can affect your position and will.
Even being burned at the stake? Heh, heh ... Summing up.
And if your position on a number of issues is easy to change with the help of intimidation or money, then what are you as a Human?
Homo sapiens is a reasonable person.
For me, it’s a rag, not otherwise ...
Stalin, Churchill, De Gaulle, Mao Zedong, Merkel, Putin, Obama ... and all the other guys, no matter how significant on a global scale, were and are quite unprincipled. Like all the bigwigs of world capital. And what are all the rags? I wish I was such a rag.

w
warp 37 25.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
People voluntarily go to war.
Unless it is a personal matter, or as a result of banal propaganda.

For example, they interviewed an American (already killed long ago in battle) why he went to Ukraine. He is supposedly ideological and all that, not for money, in short. And there are enough such people, including from Russia (volunteer fighters on the side of the DPR). Why do they go - idea, principles. This is their character and mindset. Well, or propaganda) But this is already a question of truth and lies. After all, when a Ukrainian priest goes to war against the DPR, he is sincerely convinced that he is fighting terrorists (or Russia that "attacked") for his homeland, and this false judgment is the success of his local propaganda.
Both options are a consequence of Ukrainian / Russian propaganda - there is no truth anywhere, and brainwashed well. In fact, a war of fools with fools, which plays into the hands of certain high-ranking personalities. Personally, I live in Kiev, and I would not care deeply about this war (90% of the country lives in peace, why then fight for? , and even pay a little
- moreover, in order to get hold of normal equipment, you need to pay about one and a half thousand bucks) and this did not hit the economy. And so, it would be worthwhile to fence off and abandon the ATO zone or even give it to Russia, like Crimea (although the Russian Federation Donbass also did not fuck up). All the same, there are only ruins, why is it needed if it can’t give anything economically?

There are mostly marginalized people (out of despair - there is no work, but money is needed), a redneck (you can't really hide in the village (in the case of Ukraine), there is no work, you need money) and brainwashed potsreots go. A person who lives a normal life (wealthy residents of Donbass, for example, immediately drove off to Russia or peaceful Ukraine, and normally living Russians or Ukrainians don't care about this senseless slaughter either), there is nothing to do there.

If he found out the truth, would he go to fight against his people? I doubt very much! But the thought is simple: as long as a person with principles is convinced that he must "do something," he can follow the idea and do the deed. The consequences of your choice are secondary. This is approximately the case.
Truth is the first victim of the war. Anyway, at any other time, you can believe only one thing - your own reflection in the mirror. And I can't watch TV without gagging.

In general, I do not understand this.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

When you say it, I will be aware) But whatever you say, do not forget to associate it with the war in Russia, I’m curious about what kind of war you have and where.

Well, epta, you are mowing under an intellectual, especially since my acquaintance is far from an isolated case, you can logically speculate something. If it's really interesting, you can figure it out for yourself, if you wish, you can clarify it with me. And if it’s not interesting why your fellow tribesmen are treated like that, it’s so useless to explain. They don't touch you (yet).

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.11.21

Wasilisk97 Read a
book .... if you read books at all ....
Be rude boy.
Although ... what the hell?
Turn on your brains ... if you have any at all ...

B
Balda716 25.11.21

at the same time: both external and internal - RIP. 227 and SMERSH.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

Several years ago I argued with one "patriot" - a "communist" (of which there are quite a few on the Internet). And he asked him to answer what he would do in case of a hypothetical situation - Communist China declared war on the Russian Federation. The Chinese communists declare that their goal is to free Russia from the yoke of capitalist oligarchs, and to restore the communist regime of the USSR (78% of those participating in the referendum voted for the preservation of the USSR in 1991). What will he do, which side will he take? Naturally, the kid's brain was torn apart, and he merged from the answer. He did not know how to think independently, but only knew how to repeat what he had heard from others.

W
Wing42 25.11.21

stalker7162534
Chinese communism is related to Soviet communism, but not related to it.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Communism can be different. Why did my son decide that the Chinese commune would be identical to the Russian one. What does it have to do with thinking independently and a brain rupture. Although, it has something to do with it: his son really cannot think on his own, if he thinks that one name is one phenomenon.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

RussianQuaker
Only the idea of ​​what communism is and what it will be can be different. So far, only one person, in one country, has built real communism.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

So what the fuck do you equate Chinese and Russian ... sorry, Russian communism?

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

RussianQuaker
Why are you jolting, looking for a difference, do you just answer for the oligarchs or will you go to fight for the communists in such a case?

The whole trouble of clever people from the Internet, who can only repeat myths, is that they do not have a criterion for good and evil.
PS
planted more puzzle brain break - imagine that you live in Germany in 1933, which will allow you to understand that Hitler was evil?

K
Krokodil Da 25.11.21

stalker7162543
So he is fat aryets. Someone drank water from him at the tap. : D

P
Podvipodvertov 25.11.21

And I often thought about this question and for myself I have already answered it and completely decided. If there is an opportunity to hide and hide, then I will take advantage of it, live in a forest, in some remote village with some grandmother or in an abandoned house in a cellar, go somewhere to a monastery, or to hermits.
But ideally, of course, this is to go over to the side of NATO troops, if the war is with China, then to them, but not with this country. Let them kill me, shoot me, take me prisoner and torture me, use and throw me out, I don't care. It's just that there is a ghostly chance to really stand under their banners, an attempt is not torture, everything can be. I have no illusions that I will be mine for them, that after the war I will have the citizenship of some European country, either the United States, or China. I just will never fight for this country that I hate so much, death is better.
There the veterans of the Great Patriotic War fought, and that in the end, go out into the street and look at this devastation, desolation, hopelessness, at this lodges, theft and poverty, NO! I will never go for this country, no matter who it is at war.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

stalker7162534
you just answer for the oligarchs or for the communists will you go to fight in such a case?

I have no idea whether I'm going to fight for the oligarchs, that's why I created a topic to discuss who we are actually fighting for. I will not go after the Chinese, they are not even genetically close to me.

The whole trouble of clever people from the Internet, who can only repeat myths, is that they do not have a criterion for good and evil.

And when did this good and evil suddenly begin to exist? Okay: is it good or bad to punish the enemy?

Let me throw in another puzzle for breaking the brain - imagine that you live in Germany in 1933, which will allow you to understand that Hitler is evil?

Probably the fact that he put his fellow tribesmen in leadership positions instead of others, it is not clear how they got there? Or that he got rid of the mentally ill and drug addicts? The guy was angry, I don’t argue.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

RussianQuaker
Well, yes, Hitler taught that there is no morality, there is no good and evil, that there is only a nation, so it was foolish to offer you an example with the Chinese and explain why Hitler is bad. Do you still doubt that you are promoting fascism?