3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21 12:58 am

For the interests of the oligarchs or for the Motherland?

For example, a war has begun (or is foreseen). How to determine, in one case or another, people will eventually go to fight for the interests of the oligarchs (who will propagandize patriotism) or still really for the Motherland (that is, for the interests of the people themselves). What is your opinion on this?
104 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
So what, your fellow tribesmen?

Suurnoo
Let's say houses are located nearby. There are a lot of options. By the way, would you prefer to be on the same floor with any of the listed neighbors?

x
x [GAMER] x 25.11.21

RussianQuaker
All wars are for the interests of the oligarchs.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

stalker7162534
By the way, I'm waiting for instructions for those who want to know. After all, you said that, they say, there is no need to be indignant (referring to the sequence of some events by others). Enlighten me what to do instead of indignation. And then the people sit and do not know the way to their happiness.

S
Suurnoo 25.11.21

RussianQuaker
)) I would choose by the view from the window and by the distance from the store) I have no luck with my neighbors in life, no matter what nationality they are) and then, that the list is so small, there are still Arabs, Portuguese, different blacks, the British are not the same present)

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

Tokrem
"nationals have specially written for you,"
- you have been specially written for the 4th place in circulation in the USA.
"it is your Tribune Company that is brainwashing under the guise of local media, changing the sign in every city"
- Let's say. How did you know that this is so? And which of the seven corporations you named owns the Los Angeles Times, and this ribune Company?

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

RussianQuaker
"By the way, I'm waiting for instructions for those who want to learn"
- What?

"Enlighten me, what should be done instead of indignation."
Disturbance? I do not hear indignation, but something completely different. Fanning interethnic strife, fanning hatred of foreigners. Besides, I hear nonsense about "ancient Slavs" about "primordially woven Rus." All together, an ordinary set of Russian neo-Nazis.

"even gave the answer"
- Where?

i
iVEDbMAK 25.11.21

Che for a moronic forum, such a sensation it was created in order to find out how many muddies we are ready to support like the Maidan !!!

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

iVEDbMAK
Witcher Ringtone has been found yet. What is the Maidan told you on the 1st channel?

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

in the event of an external war, the interests of the oligarchs will coincide with the interests of the people.
in the event of an internal war, in a certain sense, things will be a little more confusing. however, the interests of the people will again coincide with the interests of the oligarchy. ultimately whichever movement wins in this case the result will be approximately one.
if the result is different, it most likely will not matter among the people in the short term, or it will run counter to their interests.
so the question is meaningless.

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 25.11.21

RussianQuaker
So what, your fellow tribesmen?
Yes, they are better than Nazis like you.

S
SP-minus 25.11.21

Have you

seen enough of RussianQuaker NTV for the night? did Vova brainwash you again?

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

stalker7162534 Provide
your version.

Zakharenko Sergey
Sarancha is already starting to freak out. Son, if you strictly adhere to all the rules with what you were treated at school, then you should have known that those you are talking about burst into someone else's territory and tried to arrange their own order. And for as long as I can remember, I live on OWN territory and do not pretend to belong to someone else. And it's wise to take care of improving the conditions of your habitat.

SP-minus
What exactly?

Z

RussianQuaker The
locust is already starting to freak out. Son, if you strictly adhere to all the rules with what you were treated at school, then you should have known that those you are talking about burst into someone else's territory and tried to arrange their own order. And for as long as I can remember, I live on OWN territory and do not pretend to belong to someone else. And it's wise to take care of improving the conditions of your habitat.
You are an ordinary nationalist, but you are still ordinary, over time you can become nothing better than those that you were in 40 years.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
What do you mean?

Z

RussianQuaker
What do you mean?
The fact that sooner or later you will turn into a fascist.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
Fascism - the priority of the state over the interests of the individual, expert.

Z

RussianQuaker A
fascist is a cruel, ruthless person.

V
Vladimir Shu1tz 25.11.21

@ For example, a war has begun (or is foreseen). How to determine, in one case or another, people will eventually go to fight for the interests of the oligarchs (who will propagandize patriotism) or still really for the Motherland (that is, for the interests of the people themselves). Your opinion on this matter? @
Https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grazhdanskaya_voina_in_Russia is a
clear example. This is the worst thing that can happen. Hatred fueled by many years of communication has no boundaries and it is the most terrible.
PS bad topic of conversation, really.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
Well, about cruelty, what do you think is permissible to undertake in relation to those who, for example, remodel playgrounds for parking lots, cafes, trade markets? And you are confused with terminology, do not even try to study the materiel, it is not in your power.

Z

RussianQuaker
Well, about cruelty, what do you think is permissible to undertake in relation to those who, for example, remodel playgrounds for parking lots, cafes, trade markets?
It makes no difference to me who is reworking what.
And you are confused with terminology, do not even try to study the materiel, it is not in your power.
I'm not confused, fascist is a synonym for herod, so study something yourself.