3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21 12:58 am

For the interests of the oligarchs or for the Motherland?

For example, a war has begun (or is foreseen). How to determine, in one case or another, people will eventually go to fight for the interests of the oligarchs (who will propagandize patriotism) or still really for the Motherland (that is, for the interests of the people themselves). What is your opinion on this?
104 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 25.11.21

Yes, and you can't beat that guy with an unpronounceable nickname who constantly writes about laws, politics and other nonsense.

T
Tokrem 25.11.21

stalker7162534
Yes studied only seven major media conglomerates in the entire US: CBS Corporation, General Electric, News Corporation, Time Warner, Walt Disney Co., Sony Corporation, and Viacom.
The last two are mainly owned by producers of entertainment content. You watch the owner of any TV channel, any TV company, any national newspaper, any top film company, he is in this seven. Even 30 years ago, everything was different, now people are being turned into stupid cattle there, and they are not being developed in any way.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

Tokrem
Los Angeles Times, Ranked 4th in circulation in the United States, the owner of the Tribune Company, one of the largest multimedia holdings in the United States,
surrenders to me that you are mistaken in your knowledge.

"Because a long time ago, small honest media disappeared, everything belongs to global corporations."

"It is very reminiscent of a North Korean grandmother who, 10 years ago in China, told a South Korean sociologist that everyone in the United States has huge rations, even babies have 800 grams of pure rice a day there. that somewhere they live without cards and rations. In the head of the Russian .... ".... the sofa expert cannot come, that somewhere there are newspapers whose purpose is not propaganda from the authorities.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

stalker7162534
Well, why , you always write a lot of words about the events of half a century / century (rounded up) ago, but you are silent about something here and now. And it is much more important. Are we working for someone or is it just that modern reality hurts the eyes to discuss it? Antifa merges sharply on especially important issues, your tendency is such a chtoli.

s
stalker7162534 25.11.21

RussianQuaker
We have one dude who was shouting about the genocide in 988, and what genocide is, he was too lazy to google it.
The fact that only stupid people can profess Nazism, I know. But those professing fascism do not understand their stupidity. They yell - "churbanyo has come in large numbers, we do not like it." You try to explain to them how it ended for those screaming in the 33rd in Germany, but they are stupid and continue their own - "modern reality",

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 25.11.21

stalker7162534
They yell - "churbanyo has come in large numbers, we don't like it."
And these same people then go to May 9, celebrating the victory over fascism.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

stalker7162534
They yell - "churbanyo has come in large numbers, we don't like it"

Well, what is your attitude to this?

You are trying to explain to them how it ended for those screaming in the 33rd in Germany.

Okay, but how should one behave when it came in large numbers?

We have merged one dude who yelled about the 988 genocide, and what genocide is, he was too lazy to google it.

Well, I asked you a specific question then, that in your understanding of genocide, I even gave you a variant of the answer.
Well, the mass murder of the Slavs is not genocide, so I clarified that this is in your understanding. You're stupid.

Zakharenko Sergei
And these same people then go to May 9, celebrating the victory over fascism.

The logic of the addict: our grandfathers defeated fascism, and you do not want to favor dear guests.

Z

RussianQuaker
The logic of a drug addict: our grandfathers defeated fascism, and you don't want to favor dear guests.
And who gave them the right to decide whether another nation can be here or not?

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergei
And who gave them the right to decide whether it is possible for another nation to be here or not?

Who is this for them? And who can?

Z

RussianQuaker
Who is this for them?
Those who are outraged at the arrival of people of different nationalities in the country.
And who can?
What exactly is possible?

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
Okay, let's go from the other side. Let's say they give you an apartment to choose from, stipulating that all apartments are identical in their parameters. They differ only in that in each individual case, all the neighbors on the floor will be of any nationality. Which apartment would you choose, next door to: Russians, Gypsies, Tajiks, Chechens, Daghs?

Z

RussianQuaker
What apartment would you choose next to: Russians, Gypsies, Tajiks, Chechens, Daghs?
Does it matter or do you think that a person from Chechnya is somehow worse than a Russian?

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
Yes, I understand that it makes no difference. You still need to choose one apartment. Which one will you choose?

Z

RussianQuaker
Yes, whatever I get, I'll take it.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
But no, I tell you, personally * you * yourself * are offered to choose one of several. That is, if you do not choose yourself, they may consider that you do not need a separate living space at all, they will give it, say, to one of your colleagues. So what, what decision will you make?

Z

RussianQuaker
Well, what decision will you make?
Let there be Chechens.

R
RussianQuaker 25.11.21

Zakharenko Sergey
Why exactly they?

Z

RussianQuaker
Why not?

S
Suurnoo 25.11.21

RussianQuaker
)) sorry for interfering ... if the apartments are the same, then it turns out on the same floor and in the same house, which means that all these nice people will be your neighbors), and if not, then the floors are different or at home, then they are no longer the same, and you need to choose which one you like))

T
Tokrem 25.11.21

stalker7162534
You have obvious problems about the newspapers that the nationwide wrote to you, it’s your Tribune Company that is brainwashing under the guise of local media, changing the signboard in each city - 23 TV channels (local) and 50 newspapers (newspapers).