3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nisssinоr 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Questions about the game. (ARK: Survival Evolved)

Ask your questions here.)
211 Comments
Sort by:
s
savka321 26.11.21

Optimization appeared?

D
D r O n 26.11.21

What does it take to make a fabricator work? And then I installed it, and there is nothing to craft, although there are materials.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 26.11.21

D r O n the
fabricator is put on an iron base and it works from a generator, the generator must be crafted using a microcircuit and a bunch of rees.
The trainer will not help craft what is required to launch the fabricator, there are no materials in the game yet, but there are plans for crafting at the moment (thoughts out loud). although, it will be necessary in the Steam community to ask.
Yesterday almost all of the craft rustled and the trainer with the "Ignore Crafting Requirements" option activated - the top line of the required material was highlighted in red, although when I crafted low items with this option, everything was green.

R
RestlinM 26.11.21

When the character moves, the camera flies to heaven, as if the Persian is constantly throwing his head back. Can this be removed?

D
D r O n 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Thank you for answering. Now everything is clear, we will wait for the patch.

s
seffko 26.11.21

when will the microphone be cut off?

N
Nisssinоr 26.11.21

seffko
At minimum salaries, graphon is not sugar anyway.

N
Nisssinоr 26.11.21

savka321 It
will appear so in 4 months it is possible) (if it appears at all)

D

There is GRAPHONY in the game, but when you turn the maximum speed in the game, the game starts to eat VERY much, even on my bucket there are small friezes.

D

Dachshund, a question about taming dinosaurs. HOW to put your avatar on a dinosaur?
Just "Stunned", this colossus fell, opened the dino's inventory - threw hawkas (raw meat) there, put the harness / saddle in the right slot, and then what to do? After the blue stripe expires, the dino stupidly gets up and starts walking in a harness / with a saddle as if nothing had happened, you have to stun it again and craft that same saddle / harness.

K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

Are there chitaki in the game?
I returned to the server, did not find my bed and ran on foot to the hut.
I went into the hut, and there the cabinets were all empty ...
How could this happen, because the wooden door was also closed on the pin code?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
You seem to have missed the moment of domestication, it is a long moment and it depends on the level of the animal, ie the higher, the lower the efficiency and the longer you will tame, from here you take a small level, faster, but there is a peculiarity: the higher the efficiency, the better the skills will be. The taming time is 45 minutes for such a big guy, long, sometimes much longer. In short, while he is injecting unconsciousness with a tranquilizer or narcotic berries, he eats them, thus supporting him, but for now feed him. (Optional: there are two stripes on the screen - purple and light brown, the first is a state of unconsciousness, the second is taming, when the last is full, everything is ready, supporting the first). If you need more details, ask.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

KingOfMeepo
Complete chaos is happening on the servers, maybe I'm exaggerating, but in addition to frequent crashes, bugs, glitches, they often kill and rob you there. I will assume that you were robbed, the door and walls break easily, well, you would again say about this, about a broken wall, this is too obvious a reason. Only a bug remains. I myself play alone, I figure out what's what, it's cool in multiplayer if you know English well (ask questions the enemy, no, read the chat), but there, as it turned out, the enemies ALL PEOPLE, almost everything, kill and rob, maybe I was out of luck, besides that, these are the jokes, I kind of had boxes with loot, after the restart I did not observe this, played 8 hours, entered 5 times.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

Some questions may disappear, I recommend reading - ARK: Survival Evolved Answers to questions.
Spoilerhttp: //stopgame.ru/blogs/topic/63159

D

VOVAN WOLF
tranquilizer or narcotic berries - ok, I seem to know how to cook some kind of poison.

D

VOVAN WOLF
on the spider there is no saddle yet, as I understand it?)))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
I hear about the spider for the first time, but where did you find her? And if so, then it is highly probable that no, this is not the character, rather, it seems to me, this is one of the bosses, since we have been promised some plot tasks and of course the leaders for them, although she may be guarding noble treasures.
One way or another - only dinosaurs are rideable, and yes, those that are large, it is understandable.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 26.11.21

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
I also studied the preparation of herbs, but I never used it, write, if it comes out, what is the effectiveness of this decoction and how I prepared it, I wonder. Berries are certainly good, but running around to collect them is somehow annoying, especially if the low taming efficiency will take a long time, and you still need to keep up so that you don't wake up.

K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

VOVAN WOLF
Judging by the answers of the developers, DLCs are planned ... = (
Of course, if they are large and with long periods of time, then I don't mind, but if they cut them with the same frequency and with little content as the creators of PayDay, then it's sad = (

K
KingOfMeepo 26.11.21

Another question: Is it really possible to study all the recipes in the game?