3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon of Night 26.11.21 10:51 pm

Impression of the full game? (Front Mission Evolved)

What are your impressions of completing this toy? =)
70 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trоy 26.11.21

Passed Chapter 1, started
playing 2. The game was spoiled, the game is pure arcade, it is strictly forbidden to play it for more than 10 minutes a day.

N
NEET 26.11.21

ambiguous

i
intersys 26.11.21

Game bomb !!

T
Tom x 26.11.21

I went quite far and I will say that the game is very good. Yes, this is not the FM as we remember it. But if we regard this game as an independent project, and not a continuation of the series, then at least 8 points out of 10. The plot, direction, gameplay, graphic style ... Everything is just fine. No wonder all the same the release date was postponed. In general, I really liked the game. Then I will definitely buy a license and play this game again.

D
D0c_81 26.11.21

I can at least see a pirate ... there is no point in downloading! Internet FUFLO - with me!

D
Demon of Night 26.11.21

Well, this game got into my playful hands ... from the series I played only in Front Mission 3 ... of course, heaven and earth ... different games, but since there are so few games about Wanzers (I am already silent about games on a computer) then it's quite a good game! =) At least just admiring the wanzer is already cool! =)

h
hunter-seeker 26.11.21

the game itself is not bad, but there is a big drawback. too short = (and, in general, a good transfer of step-by-step into action. everything is left, nothing has been cut out, you can put skills on the weapon, I'm not talking about sliding on my feet, my choice is high speed and a bazooka in my hands + a rocket launcher which will fit under weight.the game was passed on 1 breath, I really liked it, especially when you consider that there are few such games on the pc

k
kostya12345678 26.11.21

Explain to me the whole game will take place in the corridor urban jungle and will need to destroy the same robots?

h
hunter-seeker 26.11.21

yes, as in the rest of the parts. well, a couple of moments in winter, for example, it is spacious enough, especially when you are fighting with a walking fortress

k
kostya12345678 26.11.21

I played it like that, and it’s cool, but there’s definitely no revelation. It looks more like a classic in terms of the gameplay itself, such as an arcade game.

T
Tom x 26.11.21

Finally, I went through the whole game - there are a lot of impressions) For all the time I have never had to be bored (well, only during walking and then only because after the wanzer it is not so interesting to run on foot). I liked the missions for their variety, especially the boss fights.

T
Tom x 26.11.21

By the way, who feel sorry for Captain Hamilton - join the mourning ...) Eh, it's unfair ... Why do blacks always die ... What kind of stereotype is that.

N
Noklan_N 26.11.21

At first I thought slag, but the toy turned out to be quite good at one time, such a dynamic action, the plot of the rules, and the characters are not bad either.

k
kostya12345678 26.11.21

In vain they made missions where you need to play for a person.

p
puzatik345 26.11.21

Does anyone know where the save game folder is in this game? I want to reinstall the system, it will be a pity to lose the save.

h
hunter-seeker 26.11.21

puzatik345
in the same place where all the simo-cracked games have. somewhere in your documents

M
Mr. Hustler 26.11.21

THIS GAME = SHIT !!! transformers and even better .. PS game for children under 15 years old I think they will not lose more than 5 minutes in it because the game, as I said, is full gamno

l
lEGlGnoml 26.11.21

I don’t know why you are shitting, but I agree they changed the genre of the game, but as for me I liked the game very much, minus one of the current games passed in a day and a half, in the end it was very interesting to play IMHO fan FM, I confirm the above comments "Tom X" a lot of impressions ), IMHO this is the first FM that even reached us on (in terms of both the region and the PC) tk. was a Korean game FMOnline which we did not ... okozalos and download I do not understand where ...

In general the game class forward Steam chopped down version of the internet)

T
Tom x 26.11.21

Mr. Hustler, explain why the game is "shit". Without explanation, your words are an empty sound ...

h
hunter-seeker 26.11.21

Mr. Hustler
I'm 22, have already passed it 3 times. You first explain and then speak. and so this is idle talk, to put it mildly