3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 26.11.21 11:17 pm

For those with a rapid decline in FPS. (Just Cause 3)

Guys, try updating your drivers first. No matter how trite it may sound, many people forget about this point or put new drivers on top of the old ones. Try changing the compatibility to Windows 7 rather than Windows Vista.
79 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEFT FOR DTF 26.11.21

or put new drivers on top of old ones.

are you still sitting on the xp, or what?

x
xXHASLXx 26.11.21

increase in FPS?

T
TTG 26.11.21

rapid decline of FPS
Decline?

m
metalfoxxx 26.11.21

even new drivers won't help (359.06)

G
GHOST_0201 26.11.21

Well, he made fun) Decline)

r
romanshinobi25 26.11.21

Updated the drivers to the latest version. And it helped me.

s
severagent007 26.11.21

put new drivers on top of the old ones "... but sho, do you reinstall Windows every time? Or delete, and then reboot and install? No need, do not beat antlers. And you do not need to clean the registry, or use DDU, from this 8600 GT 128mb will not turn in 980 GTX 256mb
Who has a slow decline in FPS - install the latest version of Amigo and mail ru - there will be a fast rise in FPS by about 114.6%, I answer - it flies. And who has a slow decline in FPS - reinstall Windows. After the described actions - 600 And lags are well cleared by Agent mail ru.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Mythic Shubin
Is something wrong? Isn't there such a word in the Russian lexicon?
It's time for you to take up the Russian language.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

severagent007
You generally don't know AMD technology. There it is necessary to uninstall Install Manager in order for the download of new drivers to be successful. If you do not take into account the new drivers from AMD.

T
TTG 26.11.21

Sspk
Nothing is clear. How is decline manifested?

S
Sspk 26.11.21

STRELOK0201
Here's a description from the Wiki Dictionary:
u-pá-doc. 1. weakening, decreased activity, frustration ◆ Things are

falling apart Learn Russian at school, my friend.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Mythic Shubin
Rapid fall of FPS during explosions, etc.

T
TTG 26.11.21

Sspk Correct
now. Develop.

G
GHOST_0201 26.11.21

It's not about the drivers, but about the game itself.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

For those who have a rapid decline in FPS,
loss of FPS)

Now it is correct. Develop.
A rapid drop in FPS during explosions, etc.
Maybe a strong fall after all?

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust Hard
fall, hahahaha. You made my day)

_
_hw 26.11.21

FPS subsidence, firewood updates on nvidia did not give any improvements, you need to wait for a patch for the game itself.

E
Eroppo 26.11.21

Sspk
dear Expert of the Russian language, thanks for the copy-paste of the definition (sorry, the description of the word - you certainly know better). But the main question is still unanswered: in the phrase "FPS decline", in your most ingenious opinion, the number of frames is weakening, upset or becoming less active?

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
FPS is a performance indicator. A strong drop in the indicator characterizes the process better than a rapid drop. Not to mention the fact that a fast fall in FPS is nonsense, even if the fall is slow, the decisive and decisive importance is still how much the FPS falls.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
Do you yourself understand the nonsense that you write? FPS - can fall sharply, and then increase. There is such a problem for the players, when they forgot to update the drivers, they have slowdowns, freezes, etc., and this is a rapid fall. What is the difference between the indicator of a strong fall or a fast one? In my opinion, in this case, one should speak of a rapid fall rather than a strong one. "Falling hard" or "falling quickly"? Think about it.