3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 26.11.21 11:17 pm

For those with a rapid decline in FPS. (Just Cause 3)

Guys, try updating your drivers first. No matter how trite it may sound, many people forget about this point or put new drivers on top of the old ones. Try changing the compatibility to Windows 7 rather than Windows Vista.
79 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sspk 26.11.21

eroppo
Read more carefully where I made a mistake? Stick me in the word where I wrote "descriptions".
If the frame rate is weakening, then the definition "Falls hard" is appropriate. In this case, I told others about the "rapid drop" in the number of frames per second, and that's another thing.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
you have some kind of decline.

FPS - can fall sharply, and then rise
And can it decline? Yes, quickly dropped to 58 from 60.

There is such a problem for the players when they forgot to update the drivers.
So much, the drivers can hardly help anyone.

slowdowns, freezes, etc., and this is - a fast
fall The FPS can quickly fall by 1, maybe 5. There will be no slowdown from this freeze, and if the FPS slowly drops to 1 or 5, this is problem. And the decisive factor is not the rate of fall of the FPS, but the amount by which it will decrease. Think about it.

E
Eroppo 26.11.21

Sspk
Yes, please:
Spoiler
But the decline and decline are not even close to the same thing, respected professor of philology

S
Sspk 26.11.21

eroppo
And where did you see the "descriptions" there, if it says "description"?

E
Eroppo 26.11.21

Sspk
I did not see the description there at all. Although how dare I correct a True Connoisseur with His deepest knowledge of strong quantities and other powerful speeds

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust Drop
sharply, for example, to 12 from 60. Get it? From this comes the frieze.
Givemethedust
Believe it or not, they helped me during the release of GTA 5.
Givemethedust
You again wrote some kind of heresy. "If FPS drops to 2 or 5, then there will be no frieze" - in the sense? Freeze - freeze for more than 1 second. How can you say that there will be no slowdown? So I told you from the very beginning about "Rapid Fall", and not about "Hard Fall".

S
Sspk 26.11.21

eroppo
"Dear Connoisseur of the Russian language, thanks for the copy-paste of the definition (sorry, the description of the word - you certainly know better). But the main question is still unanswered: in the phrase" decline of FPS ", in your brilliant opinion, the number of frames is weakened, upset or becomes less active? " - Your words?

S
Sspk 26.11.21

wassups
" Fall hard " - that's what finish means. I'm talking about Rapid Fall.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

wassups
"Dear Connoisseur of the Russian language, thanks for the copy-paste of the definition (sorry, the description of the word - you certainly know better). But the main question is still unanswered: in the phrase" decline of FPS ", in your brilliant opinion, the number of frames is weakened, upset or becomes less active? " - that's who wrote about the weakening of personnel. Why are you writing to me about the words of another person?

z. I highlighted it with Bold so that you could see.

E
Eroppo 26.11.21

Sspk
You turn out to be not only illiterate ... You yourself gave a list of meanings of the word, and when you tried to clarify which of these meanings is synonymous with decline in your head, you included your favorite idiot "don't panic at all"? ..

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

wassups
Yes, you are still completely green: D

Sspk
Again, you wrote some kind of heresy. "If FPS drops to 2 or 5, then there will be no frieze"
Where did I write this?
The FPS may quickly drop by 1, maybe by 5. There will be no slowdown from this frieze - these are my words.

if the FPS slowly drops to 1 or 5, this is already a problem - can you see the difference?

How can you say that there will be no slowdown?
Can you start reading messages?

Fall sharply, for example, to 12 from 60. Can you get it? From this comes the frieze.
Tell me, what's the difference between a fast 5 FPS drop and a 40 FPS drop? After all, from your words, the main thing is speed, not magnitude.

that's who wrote about the weakening of personnel
I have characterized not the frequency, but the degree of the fall. Don't compare. I didn’t say "strong or weak FPS," but you have the headline of the decline of FPS.)

S
Sspk 26.11.21

eroppo
What is my illiteracy? Show me a comment where I write illiterate.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
"The FPS can quickly drop by 1, maybe 5. There will be no freeze from this freeze" - if the FPS is stable at 60 and drops sharply to 5, won't there be a freeze? (I learned to read your messages)

Givemethedust
If the FPS drops to 5, then a freeze will occur because of this. If it drops to 40, then we simply will not notice this, because our eye does not perceive more than 24-25 FPS. Let's only notice the lack of smoothness of the picture.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
Okay, let 's go to the oral account.
The FPS may quickly drop by 1, maybe 5. There will be no slowdown from this frieze "- if the FPS is stable at 60 and drops sharply to 5, won't it be a

freeze ? units: 60 - 5 = 55. While catching the essence? Now let's reduce sixty to five: It was 60, now 5. So understandable?

If it goes down to 40, then we simply will not notice it
because our eye does not perceive more than 24-25 FPS
. irregularity of the picture.
Ahahahah. Our eye does not perceive more than 25 FPS, but will we notice the irregularity of the picture? Are you generally adequate?

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
I will answer the last message, because I have already answered the first one more than once, but they still don’t hear me.

Our eye does not perceive more than 25 FPS. Will you notice the difference between 60 frames and 40 in the game? - No. You will only notice that the picture is not smooth. What is my inadequacy?

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
For information, try to look at the movement of cars. Your eye will not be able to capture more than 24 frames, even if you focus your eye on just one machine. You will just have smoothness of the image.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
Do you really not see the difference between decreasing "by a certain value" and "to a certain value"?)

Do you notice in the game the difference between 60 frames and 40? - No. You will only notice that the picture is not smooth. What is my inadequacy?
Will I notice the irregularity? I will notice, which means there is already a noticeable difference. Your inadequacy is that the change in the frame rate is noticeable to the eye, the difference is also noticeable, so you see the difference?

For information, try looking at the traffic.
And where does the movement of cars?) We are talking about the frequency of the image on the monitor.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
Compare our 24 frames per second in real life, and then 40 frames in the game. Feel the difference. Then you will understand what "smoothness" is.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
"Our eye does not perceive more than 25 FPS, but will we notice the irregularity of the picture? Are you generally adequate?"
"I will notice the irregularity? I will, which means there is already a noticeable difference."
- It seems to me that you are just joking at me if you write such stupidity. : D

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
Compare our 24 frames per second in life, and then 40 frames in the game. Feel the difference. Then you will understand what "smoothness" is.
Who told you that there are 24 frames per second in life? And don't go away from the topic of conversation. Let's go back to oral counting. Do you see the difference between "on" and "before"?

If the difference is noticeable, then the eye can see the difference. These are your words. There is nothing more to invent here.