3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 26.11.21 11:17 pm

For those with a rapid decline in FPS. (Just Cause 3)

Guys, try updating your drivers first. No matter how trite it may sound, many people forget about this point or put new drivers on top of the old ones. Try changing the compatibility to Windows 7 rather than Windows Vista.
79 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 26.11.21

Ocular cataract is detected.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
I still haven't been hit . c:
The only comment that is adequate for me is from Watafaker.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Watafaker
Thank you very much for the explanation, I'll take a note.
At least one adequate person.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk Merged
again?) But what kind of day have you got this?
Well, why did you prove that the eye does not see more than 25 frames in life?

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
At least I write smarter than you, which makes me smarter than you.)

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk has
nothing to say? Get to the bottom of the spelling.) I wonder why calligraphy did not help you find arguments in the dispute to confirm your words? And when you were pinned into a corner, so immediately - I will not speak more on this topic. The rules can be memorized, but this will not add to the mind.

You have a sharp decline in arguments and arguments.)

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
Wait, how did you get the verdict that I lost to you in the argument? What do you think so? - Pf, not an argument. What do many people write to me? - Yes, pf, even if the whole world will be against me, but this does not mean that I am wrong. I can say in the same way that you are actually the loser. You just can't shut me up.)

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
decline continues)

how did you get the verdict that I lost to you in the dispute?
So much so that you babble some off-topic nonsense.

I'm not going to argue on the last topic anymore, because I don't see the point in this.
Avoiding the answer? Care.

Well, about the FPS, you agreed with the comment, which said the same thing as I told you. And keep your fantasies to yourself until you have a complete decline of arguments and arguments for your own righteousness. Keep moving away from the answers and move out with that, this is a sign of a great mind;)

S
Sspk 26.11.21

So much so that you babble some off-topic nonsense.
- Subjective opinion is not a standard.

Avoiding the answer? Care.
- Everything is clear.

Well, about the FPS, you agreed with the comment, which said the same thing as I told you. And keep your fantasies to yourself until you have a complete decline of arguments and arguments for your own righteousness. Keep avoiding answers and moving out with that, this is a sign of a great mind;)
- I agreed with Watafaker's comment, but not with yours. I answered all your questions, but you simply did not read them.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
you are pathetic.) I

agreed with Watafaker's comment.
He wrote too, which I told you too. About your cars blurry, about vision and perception of frame rate. Don't pretend.

I answered all your questions, but you simply did not read them.
You answered that the eye does not see, the eye does not see, the eye does not see. Here are your answers. And about the topic of decreasing FPS "to and to", I generally keep quiet. Continue your decline further.

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Givemethedust
- Likewise.

He also wrote what I told you about. About your cars blurry, about vision and perception of frame rate. Don't pretend.

- I'm not pretending, not the same.)

You answered that the eye does not see, the eye does not see, the eye does not see. Here are your answers. And about the topic of decreasing FPS "to and to", I am generally silent. Continue your decline further.

- Yes, and you, apparently, did not read further ... But okay, what can you do about it.
Silence? ...

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

Sspk
Not pretending, not the same.)
What's the difference?

Your movies have washed your head with 24 frames. If you think that life around you flows at a frequency of 24 frames per second, then you are a brake. About cars and other nonsense. Why, then, can you focus your gaze on them and calmly observe them in clarity? Their speed will not change, but you will see them well.
My words? And where they don't line up with that message. You don't see it there for more than 25 frames)

If he sees a difference, then there is a difference and he perceives it. At 60 frames, you can get the same smoothness as at 20, and at 20 frames, you will not achieve the clarity and smoothness of 60 frames. Since the difference is visible and perceptible to the eye, the eye sees more than 24 frames and sees quite well.

Are you silent? That's right.
You merged there categorically. There is nothing more to talk about.

G
Givemethedust 26.11.21

If the FPS drops to 5, then a freeze will occur because of this. If it drops to 40, then we simply will not notice this, because our eye does not perceive more than 24-25 FPS. Let's only notice the lack of smoothness of the picture.

Here are your words. The very first and original.

our eye does not perceive more than 24-25 FPS.
Did you say that? Spoke. What are you trying to prove now? You have already agreed that the eye sees more than 25 frames. What did I prove to you? That the eye sees more than 25 frames. Since you agreed with this statement, you have lost the dispute.

J
Jagailo 26.11.21

The game is freezing hard. Steam. New firewood, 980th, 16 RAM, i5 3400

J
Jagailo 26.11.21

Why would anyone need to prove something on the Internet? Just screw it up - my advice to you. As far as I understand, it remains only to wait for the patch from the developers?

J
Just do it again 26.11.21

Jagailo
, unfortunately, yes (some have no lag on a bucket, and some have freezes on tops, by the way, why is such a percentage not related to a video card?)

J
Jagailo 26.11.21

Just Do It Again
i5-4670K - gaming, so everything is ok with compatibility

I
Ilya Lyapin 26.11.21

Sspk
you have a case of autism?

S
Sspk 26.11.21

Ilya Lyapin
Are you in trouble?