3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 10.09.19 07:38 am

You play the game if it's not on maximum settings?

I have a friend who will go the game if it won't work at it on max graphics settings,and when you update the hardware then takes place.Don't you think,dear players,what is this bullshit,or do you also not care what settings you play?
47 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red Bull Energy 10.09.19

Well, on the one hand, I have the benefit,my second gtx 680 it gave me bezvozmezdnoe changed the configuration,and before you know your gtx 780ti will change,just until I can afford a new cartise lava goes to school and other expenses.And so, frankly,and data card I have enough for the eyes,if not pulling it quietly lowers the quality.I'm not proud.

R
RikoChiko 10.09.19

What a difference now. Today's games at minimum and maximum settings do not so much differ from each other.

L
LightHOwUSE 10.09.19

Don't play the game if it does not pull 60 fps 1080p. The level of graphics is not particularly important, rather more important than the game itself. For example, Watch Dogs I didn't play 3 hours of the game, although she was pulling 60 fps 1080p on medium-high. The main reason was terrible management and a sharp drop between the expected dynamics, and the dynamics obtained in the final version.

G
GTAman 10.09.19

requiemmm
Or low vases pleases the eye as in NFSU
There is a fix.

R
RENLANG 10.09.19

if decent why not to play

M
Maksim Chuvilin 10.09.19

no

A
Assassins ew 10.09.19

No, of course, easier V really kupiti console games, and not to bother, yourself hacked to death on a 42 plasma, the couch))
Personally, I play games, so bi did not fail, strausa to play and have fun, even if on medium settings. Well SLI UTB GTA 5 on PC. and it is very creepy how you can lag a little pagreitinti))

E
Ease 10.09.19

You usually play the game if it's not on the highest setting.
Immediately throw out the window. With the computer.

w
wellwantor 10.09.19

I'm at the beginning of the 13th year sat on its 64 MB! And did not complain!

P
Polmer 10.09.19

If the gameplay pulls the game, Yes. If the gameplay Dario, and at top speed do not play)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 10.09.19

I try to play games at max, even if lag. The visual component of the game for me is just as important as gameplay.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Not long ago I changed computer, and that is even the old games that previously were on the highest setting, then with grief in half began to run on medium, I had a friend to send retired)

A
Anderby 10.09.19

Totally lost, my game does not depend on iron.

R
Rener 10.09.19

In the stump of the maximum speed, I think. The maximum speed possible for such glitches to see that the poor do not get caught) often gets From me - the constant blinking of the screen or individual elements of the interface.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Rener
You can, you can, but for maximum fun and interesting, that's why I thinking replace the old computer, in any case, everyone has their own interests)

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.09.19

Red Bull Energy
Just your friend grafodrocher. There is such a term ) But that's all nothing else - that is his slogan.

And you can play just on high, not maximum.

Vanya Rygalov
About the settings - Yes, konsolki profitable. For the lazy. And for the true grafodrocher alas, I need the Peka for maximum grafon only possible on PC.

L
Lisstoman 10.09.19

No more of this game , which max is not)

s
salovodka 10.09.19

Remember as soon as I got GTA 4 and played it with minimum settings but the brakes (on a pretty current PC at the time). A few years later after upgrading hardware pereproshel already at the maximum setting, and enjoyment received from the game a lot more. I feel the same will happen with 5 part.

L
Lisstoman 10.09.19

salovodka
Yes, GTA wretched optimization. And what's the fun of the game? There is one soap.

s
salovodka 10.09.19

Compared to what it was before on older hardware then the heaven and the earth.