3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Banned Zharkovich User fo 27.11.21 11:10 pm

Growing generation

The younger generation knocks me out.
I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they do not understand them.
If we had values: canfets and gifts to loved ones, then they have values: MOBILE AND DISKS WITH GAMES !!!!!!!!
What I mean.
I just went to the hospital today and overheard a conversation between two 10-year-old boys.

- Now, if you found $ 100,000, what would you buy?
- I do not know. Probably mabilnik, and on the remaining computer and disks to it.

And here is my dialogue with a friend (I have asked nyavo).
- If you have found of 50 000 rubles you to create one (at the time, as I remember, it was the money balshie 95-96 years.)
- Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I would probably buy a canfet and a cake. Well, what a gift for mom.

What I mean.
Heck.
Even to formulate nemagu.
In short, it seems to me that the values ​​are not the same.
In the first place, these are YOUR needs. Spit on loved ones. On freezing people and children in orphanages.

PS
After the conversation, they got the piles of the mabilniki from one Siemens CX75, from the friend some kind of sonyaerik navarochenny.

In general, if someone understands what I wanted to say, then plz correct me.
186 Comments
Sort by:
a
asketic.by 27.11.21

I also noticed that the younger generation is different from the current generation. Only now I do not agree with most of the statements made in this Temka.
According to my observations, today's teenagers 10-12 are for the most part extremely arrogant and cocky. Many of them run up, pretend to be cool. That's all. I don't see any more differences between generations.
Here they said that, they say, they have no upbringing and they are only trying to get out. Well ... Were you an example of exemplary behavior as a child? We were all like that, it was just that you * were different before.
With regard to upbringing, then always, in all generations, there were scum, there were exemplary personalities. Now everything is the same. And nowadays you can meet a lot of very smart teenagers (you at least look at PG). As for the fact that everyone only wants to get drunk and swear because it's cool, then only teenagers with a weak will do this, teenagers with a strong one above it. Soon the younger generation will grow up and become the current generation, and will also say that the generations that follow it are worse.
Everything is natural.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.11.21

At the age of 13, I did not smoke, did not drink, did not use foul language. The main dream was (and still remains) - to have some kind of thread in the vastness of New Zealand and practice there quietly (psychology). I never really wanted a computer (many peers scolded me for it), but I was faced with the need to purchase it.
I grew up almost by myself. Due to certain circumstances, the TV raised me, and nothing bad happened. I grew up as a normal, full-fledged member of our long-suffering society.
PS: I have no mobile phones to this day. I don’t need it and I don’t see the point in buying it for 15,000, because "with a camera and polyphony," as modern kids, spoiled by their kindred, really argue this.

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 27.11.21

But when I was 13, I drank and smoked and swore obscenities. And I did it precisely because it was cool. And about all the "nerds" that I am now, I said and thought all sorts of crap. And all these "bad "I now perfectly understand adolescents. And the fact that I have now realized all this and am talking about this was facilitated by a meeting with one of my most literate friends, to whom I am immensely grateful now, in whom I saw an example to follow. And he, in turn, I saw this example in my older brother, and that one in someone else. Actually, this is what I say: Nobody is to blame for the fact that these teenagers are "bad", just someone was lucky, and someone was not ( I'm about the subject of imitation)

M
METALIST 27.11.21

Everyone writes (well, most of them) that he is so good, well-mannered and generally good .... Have you looked at yourself from the outside? NO. So what if you don't smoke, don't drink? Well done, of course, that's right. But you are full of other things by which you can be called a "degrading generation". You just don't notice your shortcomings. This is inherent in all people. "Look into yourself" is shorter ... You will learn a lot of new things about yourself.

W
Wolfhein 27.11.21

Hmm ... an example of shortcomings, in your opinion? I personally know what part of mine is - but these are shortcomings to some extent expressed in everyone, and we are talking about those because of which the generation can be called "degrading" ... The disadvantages common to all generations do not apply to such.
As for the "look inside yourself" ... just after some events that made me lose some foolishness, I looked inside myself, and it was during these moments that I changed the most ...
Nobody is perfect, but everyone has the ability to bring something closer to the ideal ... and speaking of the fact that signs of degradation are observed in the entire generation - you are, to put it mildly, wrong.

J
JoNNi MaCaroNNi 27.11.21

DRIVER
Well, I don’t know, I have one serious drawback, which I was spreading about in the next topic - youthful maximalism, from which, by the way, many others follow. So don’t = P

D
DeX 27.11.21

By the way, if I'm not mistaken, Aristotle said that the younger generation is degrading, worthless, etc.
personally, I will not say the younger generation is degrading .. there are some .. on the contrary, sometimes it even amazes how smart and advanced some are .. just with age we start to look at some things differently ... and for us it looks wildly what we might have been doing ..

A
Arcanis 27.11.21

Actually ... I agree with Smith)

J
Jah rastafari 27.11.21

Were you an example of exemplary behavior as a child? We were all like that, it was just that you * were different before.

As far as I remember, when we were 10 years old we were shooting small change on gum (we collected stickers). And fucked those who have a larger collection. And we also collected stickers (stickers) in special magazines for stickers, remember those? But modern 10-year-old cigarettes run around and shoot. And for what? Should they smoke or what? Don't ... fuck with it. Smoking is fashionable!

A
Arcanis 27.11.21

Yeah ...
and not a current ... ghehm ... smoking ...

T
The ghost of totalitarian 27.11.21

Now just ATAS! Half of my classmates are dalb @ fucking, get drunk in the trash, smoke weed, and some idiots from the 8th grade. What's so cool about getting drunk? True, I also almost thundered into the ranks of idiots - in the 9th grade I wanted to be like everyone else, went to discos, impudently molested girls, drank beer. However, due to my extremely stable health, I did not get drunk. I pestered the girls, because because of my amateurism I thought that everyone was no longer virgins by the age of 16. But already in the middle of the 10th grade, I found out what was what, and completely broke with these idiots. They tried to seduce me, like:
- Let's go to the disco!
- What for?
- There will be girls!
- I know, idiots are complete, in the head there is only one gyrus, which can only think about crazy reality shows.
- Well, okay, we'll drink beer and vodka there!
- I'm not a drinker.
“You’re a weakling, and that’s why you’re afraid to drink.”
- Nope, with my elephant health I can drink as much as I want and not get drunk. But I am not thirsty.
- Weak.
- But healthy.

And the baby went - it's generally a kick-ass. A 9-grader in the dining room, in response to a request from an 11-grader to remove from the table, burst into a three-story obscenity and almost got into a scuffle. The boys stepped aside in fright: the girl weighs about 80 kg.
Or - 4th graders. I once yelled at them, because they started to run around me, they quickly gave me the address. He hit one grunt (who was as tall as me) on the forehead, he brought his ancestors to school. One first grader always threatens: "I'll kill you!" And in fights, he uses available tools such as pens and pencils.
I am glad that all the same normal girls and boys remain.

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.11.21

horror is shorter .. discipline at zero

D
Da joker 27.11.21

Interesting topic. In my opinion this has already been discussed, but it’s not a sin, and it’s still on the procrastination. :)
At the age of 13, I was the same shit (which, by the way, I remain to this day) that
you are now describing ... Swearing ... Strange ... Even at 11 and even 12 years old,
I was disgusted to hear in speech friends all these "bl", "e" and so on. I even tried
to pull them back, they say, they’re swearing ... No, well, of course I didn’t tell them that with obscenities ...
Now my perverted consciousness is already "automatically" pushing swear words into my
speech. But without noticing it, he began to use it gradually ...
At first it was cool! Say, for example, instead of the usual "fuck off" -
"but fuck you!". :) Then of course it was brought and now I just
I can't imagine my life without a mate ... Even in a conversation with my family I can't do
without a "light mata" like "ska", "mdak" ... On the one hand, it's great that
our language has such words when changing only one morpheme you can get a
word with a completely different meaning, but on the other hand, it's terribly ugly ...
Sometimes I even feel ashamed when
I swear in front of someone unfamiliar on the street ... Well, I can't talk about swearing a lot, Shura will tell you about this better Carriage. :) I was

already starting to drink ... Again ... Until the age of 12-13, I had no thoughts of
drinking beer from a bottle on a vomited bench in the yard.
It seems that it is this magic number 12 that radically changes the
subconscious ...

I tried smoking when I was 9-10 years old (and sooner or later?)
But they dabbled in the union in the summer for a couple of weeks and gave up for a couple of years ... There I started smoking seriously ... With money for cigarettes, it
was really difficult ... Sometimes I even had to get by
with prima, which was smoked through a homemade filter ... From time to time I quit smoking (maximum 2-3 months).

And now in the 12-13 years old and starting to have sex ... Look, in the Baltic countries,
the average age of the loss, God forgive me, virginity (!) - 13-14 years ...
This can not but help to develop in all the countries
of the former Union goperstvo ... The punks will get drunk and the "mongrels" will go to fight ...
Or gopersha ...
money for ice cream - it's their heroes ... That is given to ...

And now, in trying to understand what it is promoted by ...
Of course the notorious collapse of the Union, which entailed
for an attenuation of pioneering, komsomolstva ... undergrowth ceased to
feel a part of something or then ... Well, of course, what kind of
children will such people have?

How can this be prevented?
I'm afraid that in no way ... Campaigning through the media, films, books and ... even
games will not help here ... People got angry in the end ...

Although ... Maybe I'm too pessimistic in my views and everything is not so bad ...

- Let's go to the disco!
- What for?
- There will be girls!
- I know, idiots are complete, in the head there is only one gyrus, which can only think about crazy reality shows.
In vain ... I would go ... I want sex ...

---
Mat!

Come on, you can't do without it when discussing such topics (within reasonable limits, of course :)). [please make this text pink :)]

R
Renata 27.11.21

* remembering the summer in the pioneer camp *

I won't write my comments ...

G
Gangster GTA dark agent 27.11.21

I'm alive in germany. There are not children, damn it, but devils

N
Nekrohrenaten 27.11.21

akhtung

E
Engell 27.11.21

Dug up an old topic .... What's the point?
Although I remember a funny incident - I was walking in a residential area along the passage to the metro and out of my ears I heard a conversation between two repaired youths of 13-14 years old (it was fashionable then). One of the other asks: "No, dude, tell me, like, honestly, what did you do in your years for Russia?" I went to bed))
PS And you say there is no patriotism among young people))

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 27.11.21

Yesterday I rode the subway.
Two boys kick into the train.
And in short, the conversation (taken out of context): "... I'll come home here and play in the computer ..."
So.
I remember, even in winter, on the way from school with friends, we agreed that we would come home and go out to eat.
Riding down the hill there, and even playing football in winter was fun.
In the summer, we begged our ancestors for a football uniform with the name of our favorite player on the back.
If they didn't buy the form, they took a piece of paper and wrote down the name. Then they sewed it on with ordinary threads. Or just going out on the field ("box" for playing hockey) they said that I would be like ronaldo and all that.
And now.
Why go out into the yard and pretend to be a great football player?
If you can put some kind of Fifa thread and play with a "real" Beckham or someone else.
Here.
It just hurt.

W
Wasteland Lynx 27.11.21

It hates me when every little thing starts to you .... they say, we are so cool, no one can tell us! And as soon as that - run to mommy.

M
Maria Latore 27.11.21

Wow, how cruel.)