3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Banned Zharkovich User fo 27.11.21 11:10 pm

Growing generation

The younger generation knocks me out.
I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they do not understand them.
If we had values: canfets and gifts to loved ones, then they have values: MOBILE AND DISKS WITH GAMES !!!!!!!!
What I mean.
I just went to the hospital today and overheard a conversation between two 10-year-old boys.

- Now, if you found $ 100,000, what would you buy?
- I do not know. Probably mabilnik, and on the remaining computer and disks to it.

And here is my dialogue with a friend (I have asked nyavo).
- If you have found of 50 000 rubles you to create one (at the time, as I remember, it was the money balshie 95-96 years.)
- Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I would probably buy a canfet and a cake. Well, what a gift for mom.

What I mean.
Heck.
Even to formulate nemagu.
In short, it seems to me that the values ​​are not the same.
In the first place, these are YOUR needs. Spit on loved ones. On freezing people and children in orphanages.

PS
After the conversation, they got the piles of the mabilniki from one Siemens CX75, from the friend some kind of sonyaerik navarochenny.

In general, if someone understands what I wanted to say, then plz correct me.
186 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wasteland Lynx 27.11.21

As it is. It's just that when snotty four-graders smoke, swear with might and main and try to run over you - I already got sick of it ... lo.

S
Screamer_ 27.11.21

I would give him an ipal

W
Wasteland Lynx 27.11.21

So everyone gives, and then the angry mothers come running.

S
Screamer_ 27.11.21

would tell her that it was not you and mate, or if you would say that he smoked

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.11.21

Zharkovich
Why go out into the yard and pretend to be a great football player?
If you can put some kind of Fifa thread and play with a "real" Beckham or someone else.
- but I don’t understand either, why do they make games about sports? this is not just stupid, but also harmful, because then they stop playing real sports games (that is, to develop physically). Here are all sorts of action games, yes, they are normal .. because in real life this does not shine for you (remember GTA), but nevertheless it is extremely funny and interesting (well, there is nothing to say about fantasy - this is not so in real life, only in the game ).

Agent Avenger
Begs me when every little thing starts to wear out, they say, we are so cool, no one decides to us! And as soon as that - run to mommy.
- it would be reasonable to simply ignore them, because at the moment they have few brains, and wisdom did not begin to emerge. They will grow up and understand how stupid they were .. someone may even be ashamed ...

So everyone gives, and then angry mothers come running.
- so it should be ignored. If the baby is too stupid, you need not just "give a mate", but explain to him, and then perhaps to his mother (if not a fool, she will understand and punish her child rather than yelling and blindly defending her offspring - this is even an instinct , but a sure sign of adult stupidity). In other words, you need to help speed up the process of "recruiting brains" in a child. And one should act softly, because children are by definition stupid and reckless.

D
Devil-Naked Headfly 27.11.21

It is very symbolic to raise the topic almost exactly one year after its creation ... I read my kaments (Jah Rastafari). Yes ... emotions alone then. Well, the truth at that time was not the best time for me ... It's still a shame =)

W
Wasteland Lynx 27.11.21

So I ignore it, because if you react to every idiot, there won't be enough nerve cells!

W
Webwish 27.11.21

Yes, I honestly do not give a shit about the generation of today's 9-12 year olds, and their values. Each generation has its own cockroaches in the head. So it was, is and will be. Then, over time, they will grow up and rationalize. Right now, with all in one voice - here, young people drink, swear, drug addict, in general a nightmare. As if this had not happened before. And in the 70s it was, and in the 80s young people sat in the basements, people from 14 and older smoked, drank, played the guitar, and some were addicted. What? Write that this was not the only thing. And then everyone also wanted something better. Today, mobile phones, computers, and then motorcycles and guitars. No? Those who are now about 30 will say no? It was so.

A

aa what are you getting at? )

W
Webwish 27.11.21

Soldier
And besides, each generation has its own cockroaches in the head, which pass with age, if I understood you correctly

Y
YellowKed 27.11.21

Webwish I
completely agree with you, in some Temko I wrote almost the same words ...

Z
ZaraZ 27.11.21

A week ago I went to the first-graders for a break for interest and was shocked: they swear in such words that I learned in the fifth or sixth grade, they periodically fight. At their age, we played in bloopers, there, in blind man's buff, in tea-help out, we almost did not fight. Swearing, at the level of the FOOL, STUPID, and not mate, like modern pervachki.

S
Screamer_ 27.11.21

that's what, yesterday I was at the Warcraft III DotA championship, there was a kid on the same team who looked no more than 9 years old, that's 100%, so every time he lost a hero, he swore like this PPC ... su # a f # uchiya, hu # weaves f # anye and so on, my ears almost wilted ...

W
Wasteland Lynx 27.11.21

I know a kid about 9 years old, so he already smokes with might and main, drinks and, of course, swears.

A

hmm, it's sad ... and after all no one wants to tell them anything, to teach and educate ...

B
Bespont Pie 27.11.21

Generation, your mother ... I generally think that a worthy person does not succumb to the vile meat grinder of education and influence and educates himself - as he wants.
And who is brought up by some uncle is meat.

r
roоt 27.11.21

that's what, yesterday I was at the Warcraft III DotA championship, there was a kid on the same team who looked no more than 9 years old, that's 100%, so every time he lost a hero, he swore like this PPC ... su # a f # uchiaya, hu # weaves f # anye and so on, my ears almost wilted ...
Common cattle ... The main percentage of the young population

U
Ultramarine41 27.11.21

In the 11th grade I dreamed that I would hit 18 times

T
Tyler Durden 27.11.21

Yes, I am amazed at the younger generation. They start drinking and smoking early ... they don't sleep at home. I would relieve parents of such children

E
Engell 27.11.21

Young people have always wanted to show off. And here everything is polar - either the teenager drinks and smokes like a locomotive, or is a convinced botanist, i.e. people with specific preferences, who clearly know what they want from life - no. Personally, at the age of 14, I made an oath promise to quit swearing, at 17 - to start quitting drinking, and at 18 - to smoke at least less a pack a day. And what? now I do not smoke, I drink exclusively for taste pleasure (1-2 bottles of good beer, a couple of glasses of delicious wine) and almost never use abusive (let alone abusive) words (if I do, it is only when the opponent is a normal language does not understand). Conclusion: if a person has a head on his shoulders, then he himself will understand whether he needs it or not. Well, if a person is an idiot, then bad habits and so on will not make him worse)))