3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spuner337 29.11.21 10:23 pm

Inquisitor's Helm (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I already played 50 hours, went through a big chunk of the plot, but I never found this helmet, which was so abundantly stuffed into trailers. Where can I find it?
78 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aslgar 29.11.21

Drops out of a dragon, which I don't remember exactly

G
Grimgash 29.11.21

Aslgar of the
Dragon in the Emerald Graves, to be precise

A
Aslgar 29.11.21

Exactly

S
Spuner337 29.11.21

Thanks for the tip, I would like to know where to get the sketch ...

T
Timmy_Firefly 29.11.21

So other pieces of armor, if any, are mined the same way?

S
Spuner337 29.11.21

I killed the Ferelden frostbite in the inner lands and did not find part of the kit there, it is visible not in all dragons

A
Aslgar 29.11.21

I have already killed four of them, only a helmet fell out of the rest, an armor similar in appearance to the armor of the guards from DA2 fell out

V
Vert 29.11.21

I made it myself, found a sketch somewhere.

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

Sorry to write here, but the question is what kind of armor is shown in trailers and screenshots (namely armor and not a helmet !!!). It is only clear that this is armor for a robber, but where to find it or how to create it, I don’t know. Who knows help !!!
By the way, screenshots of this armor:
Spoiler

But on these screenshots, don't pay attention to the sword, because I'm sure it's a robber's armor :)

Spoiler

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

Aslgar
Can you show screenshots of the armor that fell from the dragons?

A
Aslgar 29.11.21

AlexD1945
Unfortunately, only mine remained of this type on Warrik and Solus

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

Aslgar

A
Aslgar 29.11.21

AlexD1945
but not at all)))

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

By the way, here's another screenshot of this armor. The question is, what kind of armor is it?

Spoiler

g
green03rus 29.11.21

AlexD1945 This is the crafted armor on the machine. Sketches are mine in the shops.

S
Sorairus 29.11.21

AlexD is a standard level 3 armor. there is a model for each class (armor of the Combat Master, Marauder and Combat Mage.) + feet and handles for it, respectively.
As ingredients, if I am not mistaken, I used silverite or iron (the color of the armor), the skin of a large bear or an ordinary bear (the color of the jacket) and the dragon's membrane (the color of the collar and belt). This is where the fun begins. The easiest way is to create a similar armor for a magician (using an excellent item of iron or silverite touched by a shadow). It is impossible or difficult for a robber and a warrior to create an identical thing, since I did not find an excellent thing based on a dragon's membrane. But I have 5 more dragons that have not been killed, so I will look for more.
Are there level 4 schematics? And where to find the scheme for the inquisitor's helmet, no one knows? The helmet itself knocked out of the dragon.

S
Spuner337 29.11.21

On emerald graves he filled up a dragon (Great Mistral), this is what it was in: A

suit only for a magician, it looks like this:

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

green03rus
Thank you for saying that it needs to be assembled on the machine.
Sorairus
And thank you for what you said from what it needs to be made.

A
Andreyka_05 29.11.21

All the armor that falls from the dragons is, so to speak, the anthem of the Gray Guardians (Victory in the war. Sacrifice in death. Vigilance in the world).

S
Spuner337 29.11.21

I bought a mysterious box from a trader for 10,000, that's actually what you can get