3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spuner337 29.11.21 10:23 pm

Inquisitor's Helm (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I already played 50 hours, went through a big chunk of the plot, but I never found this helmet, which was so abundantly stuffed into trailers. Where can I find it?
78 Comments
Sort by:
d
deBerN 29.11.21

Gento98
could be wrong, but a very similar sword falls from the 2nd dragon in the empire.

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

Gento98
This sword is sold at West Aisle in the Guardian Keep . An exquisite sword is called, and in order to make it fiery, you need to find fiery runes in the same Western side-chapel, and I already wrote about this where to find recipes for all fiery runes.
http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/walkthrough/v_kakoy_lokatsii_mogno_nayti_prevoshodnuyu_runu_ognya-847863/

x
xamakc 29.11.21

Diamat21
All I can tell is on the upper screen a marvelous marauder's jacket, on the lower leggings to the marauder's mail, randomly in chests or also randomly in the wastelands from a merchant.

A
Alexey Budkov 29.11.21

Sorairus
And where to get the canvas of a haver touched by the shadow?

c
clipbrain 29.11.21

And nobody found a drawing of such a sword?

O
Oleg Turkin 29.11.21

People, tell me, did anyone find such armor on a warrior?

d
dima940414 29.11.21

Oleg Turkin
yes, this is armor of the third level, sketches drop out randomly, respectively, from chests of level 3, you can search, for example, in Empriz-du-Lyon

O
Oleg Turkin 29.11.21

dima940414
found all the sketches from the list (http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dragon_age_3_inquisition/gameplay/craft/armorschematics/#wiki-26410)
only the armor of the master of combat with bells and whistles looks like it, but this is not it.

P
Phantom Arrow 29.11.21

Gento98
This sword is included in the Flame of the Inquisition DLC

P
Phantom Arrow 29.11.21

Where to find the Inquisitor's armor what from the trailer? and is it even in the game? (I found a helmet on emeralds! already level 19 but I never found armor ... (((

P
Phantom Arrow 29.11.21

SaidcoreyRomance Slay
Dragons! the weakest dragon is in Crestwood)

S
SexExess 29.11.21

I found such a helmet:

G
Grevon 29.11.21

SexExess
And what are the helmet stats? Where did you find it?

F
Farogim 29.11.21

Inquisitor's helmet at the very beginning of the game:
1. We hope for the great god of random.
2. Getting ready for frequent F5-F9
3. Don't get close to the chest, otherwise the loot in it will become static.
Asylum, we leave from the doors of the main building, we go straight ahead until we find ourselves directly opposite Kasandra. Directly behind it, between the tents is a chest (similar to a box). F5. We run open, if nothing interesting, F9 and on a new one.
The chest contains mostly tier 2 recipes. Helmet recipe (yellow) very often drops.
The same situation with 2 chests in the Hinterlands.

R
Richards 29.11.21

In general, it was already pumped up to 19, the ball passed, cleaned out the inner lands, swamps, stormy coast, crestwood, an oasis, with the western limit, in Orlej the lower right locations are intact, do I have a chance to find a level 2 chest in them?

M
Muslim Yakubov 29.11.21

People how to collect this armor

A
Andrey_Pepin 29.11.21

Please tell me the Inquisitor's Helmet can be used for a robber / mage or is it intended only for warriors? And what is the name of the armor that was shown in the trailers, where can you find it? Thank you in advance.

I
IvanX0 29.11.21

Andrey_Pepin
No common helmets are not divided like armor. Well, there is a magician, a robber, a warrior ...