3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spuner337 29.11.21 10:23 pm

Inquisitor's Helm (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I already played 50 hours, went through a big chunk of the plot, but I never found this helmet, which was so abundantly stuffed into trailers. Where can I find it?
78 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jormungand211 29.11.21

Spoiler The
sketch is not there. There are stupid leggings for the jacket of the battle mage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J
Jormungand211 29.11.21

People where you can find sketches
Spoiler

M
MaxImmortal 29.11.21

In short, there is generally no chest that is on the screen, everything went around and on the waterfall.

S
Spuner337 29.11.21

Messeker There is a
chest, I found it. But I didn't find any loot in it, a toy soldier fell out = (

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

Who knows how to change the color of the collar and belt on the armor?

R
Raider2322 29.11.21

AlexD1945
you should have different types of fabric from craft materials, the color and characteristics depend on the material, with the help of the fabric you can change the color and patterns on the clothes ... and only from the fabric ...

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

Arseny Demichev
What I really need for marauding armor is like in trailers and in pictures, otherwise the color of the collar and belt cannot be changed there because you cannot put fabric. (

D
DarKSoULGF 29.11.21

Actually about the mask, excuse me not on the topic, as I understand it, the mask in the dialogues can not be included in any way?

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

How to paint the collar and belt on the marauder's armor (specifically for the marauder robber) so that they are like in trailers and pictures, with patterns, in red. What is this material? Who knows tell me.
here are screenshots:
Spoiler

S
SaidcoreyRomance 29.11.21

Does anyone know where to find dragon membranes for crafting?

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

Where can I find a sketch of the Marauder's Reinforced Armor for a Rogue?

R
Renox 29.11.21

AlexD1945
These are early arts . It is unlikely in the game that you can paint like that.
In early versions of the game, helmets in dialogues were for example.

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

Renox
Then why in the last video "Amazing World" this collar was shown in this particular color, only on a female character?

S
Sorairus 29.11.21

I wrote about the collar above. It is not possible to do this by playing as a nemag, since there is no membrane touched by the shadow (it is she who gives this red painted collar). I found roughly similar material (only darker). If needed. I can write the name and throw off the screen.

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

Sorairus
yes please.

S
Sorairus 29.11.21

Here. Marader's silverite armor with bracers and footrests to it. And add the subject "Hyver's canvas touched by the shadow"

A
AlexD1945 29.11.21

Sorairus
I wear the same armor and with the same materials. It is a pity that the developers did not add this material, was it meaningful to show it in trailers and photos? I do not understand. (Maybe with mods or DLS will be added).

s
sadness188 29.11.21

Where are the wondrous marauding gloves and leggings ?! Anyone in the know?

s
sadness188 29.11.21

Confused a little with the question of where to find similar leggings and bracers to the marauder's mail

S
Shariden 29.11.21

Listen, is it possible to find a sword like in the picture?