3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir.Rumata 05.12.21 12:13 am

Impressions of the game [v.2] (Total War: Rome 2)

Old topic 1. Overflowing 2. And it is overflowing with nifiga not with impressions, but with bickering of impressionable and apparently aggressive people. Be quiet, do not swear, write your opinion about the game, and peacefully discuss its sides, pros and cons. But peacefully, do not get personal, everyone has a subjective opinion and everyone has the right to count as he wants, no need to persuade, concisely express your point of view. And that's all, but PEACEFULLY, WITHOUT OFFENSES, WITHOUT. OK? OK.
I will clean the topic.
Old thread: http://forums.playground.ru/total_war_rome_2/793711/
129 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sixvitander 05.12.21

Denis S. aka Cottage cheese
I always download the pirate first, and if I like, I buy the game. I don’t mind the money, but I don’t want to spend if I don’t play. The computer is good enough. Complies with the recommended requirements. But whatever settings I set, the picture still looks bad. I would like to know how on the face.

C
Cheburashka 05.12.21

In order for the fixes to work in the game, you need to play from the beginning and not load the saves)))

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 05.12.21

Guys and PATCH 9 is planned at all ???

d
dushadushadusha 05.12.21

FaTaJI_6a3yka
More like
http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_ROME_II:_Patch_Notes

S
Sir.Rumata 05.12.21

Still, no matter how much I love Rome2, but I'm waiting for the siege to be corrected, they are dull, all you need to do is cut out the possibility of setting fire to the gate and so that the AI ​​will forget about it. And to give an opportunity in all cities to make at least a palisade. Nothing else is needed.

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 05.12.21

dushadushadusha
Thanks, otherwise I have already gone over everything. I thought CA had already spat on this case =)

T
Tvorozhok 05.12.21

In the second shogun, climbing on the walls did not seem to be removed, so the gate that was set on fire would definitely not be removed.

Sixvitander
I don’t even know what to advise. Can download a new repack. Nobody has complained that the game on any settings gives a consistently bad picture.

S
Sir.Rumata 05.12.21

If the game gives a bad picture, turn on the "Unlimited memory" item in the settings. Without it, the game itself cuts the settings to a minimum.

F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 05.12.21

Sir.Rumata It depends on
how much video memory you have

S
Sir.Rumata 05.12.21

It doesn't matter how much. At least 128, a check mark is required there in fact.

t
this is dad 2 05.12.21

at the moment the game is not really looking forward to a re-release or padcha

H
Homeland lover 05.12.21

GyJIeBeR
Game - stub. Spartan proverb.
For the first time I put a plus sign on the plunge from a pure heart.

A
Alexator 05.12.21

The Last Buhoy
And what, in the first Rome there were no closed factions, bugs and stupid AI? And this one, you need factions? There has long been a mod on the totalware that opens them.

A
Alexator 05.12.21

The last buhoy
AI with patches is being corrected. And now he is not as stupid as before ... in any case, I recently merged the siege with the AI ​​garrison, and earlier the AI ​​would have died without climbing the walls. So something is clearly improved. By the way, on the same resource there is a mod with unit icons, I highly recommend installing it.

A
Alexator 05.12.21

and silence ... arrange something like a roll call

N
NTrojan 05.12.21

and what about the patch 1.12 that came out after Hannibal, what does it change?

A
Alexator 05.12.21

NTrojan
on http://www.totalwars.ru has a translation

N
NTrojan 05.12.21

Thanks alexator !
I understand that the patch, by and large, changes the balance, and not a word has been written about optimization, sorry ((

R
Refresh2002 05.12.21

NTrojan
Put the patch. Unfortunately, the optimization remained at the same level as before.

b
belya1 05.12.21

Doesn't go to any server writes that the version of the game is different from yours