3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 05.12.21 01:20 am

Beta Impressions (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

I deliberately stayed at work to stay behind BF.
Mini tip: Nothing out of the ordinary, and the truth is, it smells like arcade, very beautiful, although the colors are very saturated, too much.
You can't understand anything from the batka, only 1 attack aircraft and a rebel are available, and as I understand it, only 1 weapon is available.
Planet, on Sallust, as I understand it, I played - small corridors made of rocks.
Well, I don’t regret what I bought.
And by the way, about the requirements, my gtx 770 2 gb 8 RAM i5 4570 pulled at ultras from 53-60 fps (with vsync enabled)
When killing when the body flies off, it dropped to 40, and in the game 53-60.
83 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 05.12.21

For some reason, the rebels always screw up :)

S
Spartacus1971 05.12.21

Grafooon is very juicy, super. I play single, multiplayer is not mine. It’s a pity there is no Russian language, I don’t understand. I have to think logically.

m
mcbrut 05.12.21

Pigius
No balance. Destroy hassle technique. Rakentitsy lie in the ass, 1 points for control in the palm of the Empire + AT ST smash everyone who tries to reach them
Turrets are carried out at once.
ZY, I will not buy. I've already played enough.

A
Adam mayhem 05.12.21

Damn, I'm impressed by the optimization on my bucket, it works fine even at ultra settings, but I really lowered the shadows, and it flies like this, which is very strange since I have a laptop with 4gb RAM and a 2gb video card! I certainly did not expect such optimization))

A
Andrey Baulin 05.12.21

The only pluses are Star Wars and optimization.
First impressions, of course, were all OH and AH. Well, after a day of playing, it is clear that not only CoD lovers have received dull trillies in recent years, but also BF lovers. Of course, few of those who pre-ordered admit that it was cheated.

G
Geralt of Rivsky 05.12.21

As a fan of BF BK2, BF3 and BF4, I really liked the game. Optimization is excellent, there is more action than in BF, the sounds are also more juicy (as for me). No classes? On the one hand, this is a plus - less troubles. In general, the game is not as hardcore as BF, but it is for relaxation. It is not necessary to play extremely concentrated here, the main thing is fun. And this is definitely more interesting than any boring CoD. 2k is a pity, but I thought about buying.

S
Shkudi 05.12.21

Berdg The
technique is so imbalanced that it explodes from one (!) Hit from a grenade launcher, which anyone on the map can pick up.
Andrey Baulin
Well, the shots are not dull IMHO, the only sad thing is that this is a beta and we were given only one normal map, a few weapons and mods from the variety that will be in the release.
PS But I would not pre-order, simply because too small a piece of gameplay was wrapped in this beta, you never know what they will learn =)
PPS It's strange that no one mentioned the instant search for a game and the lack of a battle tag, which still causes me vomiting reflex.

A
Andrey Baulin 05.12.21

Shkudi
do you think something will change if the cards are different? If only new regimes come up. But I don’t know, I didn’t follow the news.

B
Berdg 05.12.21

Shkudi
Exactly, some Vasya picks it up and cuts it into the infantry :) And go, run up to him, these buns will spawn right in the middle of the map in places where they can be shot and are not signed what is in them (except for equipment). And again, this is not a clear balance, I can hold the point without this rocket launcher, this robot will creep in there and put everyone in, I’m asking God knows where, I’ll run to look for a grenade launcher, until I find it, I’ll run back to the point (I may die a few more times) , it will already be squeezed out by the enemy. I like a clear balance, when everything has adequate opposition (for example, as in Star Craft 2 or the same Battlefield). But this is my personal preference, so to speak, I do not impose it on anyone.

S
Shkudi 05.12.21

Berdg On the very first day of the beta, I laughed for a long time when I saw how a certain Vasya wanted a rocketjump and fired a grenade launcher at his feet ... in the crowd. When he died, his mortal body soared high up to the fighters. So with such Vasya, I would not want to play especially for the rebels and especially on the hot. The map is imbalanced in itself, and it’s not even about weapons and equipment, but about the battle scheme - some attack others defend themselves (

B
Berdg 05.12.21

Shkudi
Well, Vasya was not at all in the main idea of ​​my answer to you :) The main idea was in the situational nature of the gameplay. There is no clear opposition. And the battle scheme - defense / attack is very common, and is used in many games, it just needs to be balanced and I am sure that the developers will cope with this: http://eashooters.ru/2015/10/09/swbf-imbalance/
And I'm not I will argue Bole, because I wrote that I don’t like this gameplay, and that people who don’t like it would know that it’s just like that. To each his own :)

S
Sir Francis Drake 05.12.21

I will definitely not buy. For an hour and a half of the game, I noticed the following:
Wild imbalance.
I haven’t played coop, but I think it will not be very interesting due to excessive arcadeness (something similar to machines in a shopping center for two, who like me are not interested in them)
There is a lot of bright light, which makes your eyes quickly get tired.
At the same time, beautiful graphics, explosions rays, surroundings are all super.
The weapon feels bad.
I didn’t like the fact that in everything except ssetting the game is inferior to any battle. It gets boring very quickly.

R
RicoChico 05.12.21

I won't buy either. It was like playing an old cut Battlefront.
Especially after BFBC2, I don't digest any more new BFs.

A
Alexandr Stuliko 05.12.21

As for me, it is more interesting to play for the rebels, after ten hours of the game, an understanding of what needs to be done to win comes, and the game starts to tighten. The key to victory is air control. There is a serious drawback associated with this, planes appear right in the meat grinder, you have no opportunity to resist two fighters, that even one, a straight-handed pilot alone can take out fighters right on the respawn, preventing them from doing anything. the enemy has two in the sky, then these are pitchforks and nothing can be done with this, just go to the ram, quickly run after the new plane and hope that the enemy did not succeed in doing the same

A
Alexandr Stuliko 05.12.21

Such a gameplay has a very complex structure, I xs how it can be brought to mind

w
whitman76 05.12.21

I thought that the game would be more global than just stupidly running around and wetting everything that moves in order to earn points. From the singleplayer I was waiting for some kind of linear storyline mission, again we lost it. Maybe the full version will be more interesting. Of course, the picture is beautiful, the optimization is also at its best, such a graph would be in Knights of The Old Respublic ...

K
Konstantin Fillipov 05.12.21

amator090
on the winter map especially!

K
Konstantin Fillipov 05.12.21

Game Sir Francis Drake
agrees to play for hours in the battle at the same maximum hour and it gets boring!

m
mister611 05.12.21

I had enough for half an hour, the impressions are about the same as the test of Battlefield Hardline at one time. In general, Battlefield 4 remains to steer))

M
Maxximka_UA 05.12.21

The game was very pleased, especially the optimization, at maximum settings of 90-110 FPS and this is just Beta))