3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
master of the taiga 08.12.21 11:52 pm

Sleep for Resurrected (Diablo 2)

I decided to play my childhood, in connection with which there are several questions.

1. In the battlenet store there is a directly resurrected and a classic version of the game. Do the owners of these versions play on the same servers or different ones?

2. Will it be comfortable to play on i5-2310, 16 GB ddr3, gt 1030 when resurrected with old graphics?

3. What about bots and cheaters?
132 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 08.12.21

ZloyZayac wrote:
But behind nouns there are always specific players who have a specific goal,
these are all "Western .. cough cough .. partners"
Obsessed wrote:
better like this: "admins and modders entered into a dangerous battle with the forum scum, invariably emerging victorious because the truth was on their side!
The adversaries had already lured the moderators, the irknetushka was gone!

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

marginals, in turn, feel this and expand the client audience of their small business on the already formed black market
FludoTron,: D small-small business on the black-black market! ; D

Irketushka is gone!
did not disappear, responded to his face. ALL THE WAY, anxiety is unnecessary! ; DD

m
malloc 08.12.21

ZloyZayac
What are you talking about? The person said correctly - the chat is dead and there are afk charms in open games, but he just went to express his opinion on the forum (it's not forbidden, right?) You
arrange a circus here, talking about some kind of "summon ppl with d2 PG". All sane players themselves left here for some other servers / projects. There is absolutely nothing to do on the GHG. There are no changes, all the shaks and oculus are knocked out, everyone is tired of using baalrans and wigs. Just accept the fact that PG is not developing and now we are just observing its convulsive state of agony. There are only the last nerds-noulifers left here, or fans, well, or chat moderators like you.

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

There are only the last
malloc noulifers left here , uh! zachem abid food ?!

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

malloc
You seem to be extremely out of topic, but when a person is extremely out of topic, usually from an early age they are taught not to make a laughing stock of themselves) well, I didn’t go over to you, again, so as not to make myself look like a laughingstock by speaking for a player I didn’t know. Point 2 is people, hello, I ride in d2res, what moderators like me are you talking about in your context? The absurdity in your every word, why are you writing that chat or what is it dead to me calling me a chat moderator? Said A and B should understand - obviously other things being equal, I'll be in the subject Pobol tebya😂 if you're playing in the restaurant, and very maliciously Ottok GHG how do you know online chat, activity and rest as well scream 😂?
I'm not saying that you "Minion" dober but absurd you wrote a lot

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

^ bombing in the spirit of the Negative, but falls short of it a little; D

and indeed, if you have nothing to say, but you have nothing to say, since there are no options.
Negative was able to print shorter))

m
malloc 08.12.21

You remind me of Yurtsa Negative, who also bombed Torum.

ZloyZayac wrote:
You seem to be extremely out of topic.
There is no topic here, but only your wet fantasies about some summon of players from PG to other resources.

ZloyZayac wrote:
why are you writing that the chat or that there is dead?
I confirmed the words of the person who wrote this in several posts above.

ZloyZayac wrote:
if you play res, and it's extremely malicious
I don't play d2p, but nothing prevents me from entering the chat on PG and checking online in it. And I know that nothing has changed there. And for full online, I don't even have to go to d2, but go to http://www.rubattle.net and look there.

I have never contacted Dober and I do not know what he is.

And yes, you would have tied up to use, otherwise it was very difficult to understand your stream of consciousness.

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

Obsessed
Yes, this is a rofl with a poker face, I noticed someone's fart burned out

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

malloc
What to use? What you use is not used by everyone🙊
Who do you check on the Rubatl website, allegedly using in-game specifics? Are there players who are AFKshat in games?

m
malloc 08.12.21

ZloyZayac wrote:
Are there players who are AFKshat in games?
Can you tell me that these are real live players, and not afk bodies or mules?

B
Bitard 08.12.21

ZloyZayac
Obviously, all other things being equal, I will be in the subject more than you

"Darkness" in what is measured, remind?

how do you know online chat, activity and the rest of what you are shouting about?

Do you know? You play d2res. How do you know?

Spoiler I know.

I will also remind you how to count online according to my name:

We take it online, divide it in a divine way by 2 - these are those who carry wigs. Divide the result by 10: main window + 7 mules + bo + chat window (the most shell-shocked in parallel still keep trade games on Lod in random quantities). Then we add half of the total.

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

malloc
Did you play d2 or not? these are real live players, as well as mules when playing with the Need / Offer prefix👌🏻

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

this is a rofl with a poker face
ZloyZayac, looks more like bullshit ;-)

B
Bitard 08.12.21

ZloyZayac
There is almost no game with the Need / OFFER prefix because there is not a lot of windows.
How is this connected?
There are just more of these games there, for the reason that it is more profitable to create an n / o game and farm in it, expecting someone to come in, and not create a closed game.
Another thing is that there are many strangers who have not heard about any of your password and some other trade there ..

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.21

Summoning players from pg to their servers will only be for fun. There are usually enough of their own inadequate - and everyone will gladly give them to the playground.

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

Obsessed
So conceived, do you see how many farts of unfamiliar players (from the word completely) burned out? From what? From the truth😂 and one does not even receive answers and still climbs with a dispute or conflict😂

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
Here, more emphasis is placed on expanding the black market in the republic, and Russian-speaking consumers of this market are also made for this, everything is done for this, dober in other topics unambiguously describes this but before they summoned without monetization, the same notorious Panda sex last season killed the players in the chat / game / groups on a third-party Bulgarian server for painted gear and drop x10. The goal was kind of expanding the personal patti. Krch affairs are all dark, but obvious if you go deeper😂 and that is why such topics are created or raised by chance not on the forum res but the forum d2 usual) to say d2 PG rip all the more quickly in d2res😂

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

Sweety_Mustard, are you here with arguments? padazhzhi, here the traleng goes! ;-)

How many assholes
ZloyZayac, you are bad at it. but if you put even more emoticons, I think the fart will burn. Well, you

never
know ) From the truth, do you really think that some of these "strangers" do not care about the inflow / outflow of players to the pg? you alone got excited, started talking nonsense about foreign agents. people gathered to neigh. and now you are "looking for a face." all who wanted + could went to d2r, they did not force anyone. and if you say otherwise, still it will not change anything.

to say q2 PG rip all the faster in d2res😂
bliiin, you got us through! but damn it mister Holmes .. HOW ??? ;-)

Z
Zpoint 08.12.21

ZloyZayac
I already sold 2 enigmas xD

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

Zpoint, don’t you dare, do you want to spite out? ;-(