3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
master of the taiga 08.12.21 11:52 pm

Sleep for Resurrected (Diablo 2)

I decided to play my childhood, in connection with which there are several questions.

1. In the battlenet store there is a directly resurrected and a classic version of the game. Do the owners of these versions play on the same servers or different ones?

2. Will it be comfortable to play on i5-2310, 16 GB ddr3, gt 1030 when resurrected with old graphics?

3. What about bots and cheaters?
132 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 08.12.21

Obsessed
you sho here with arguments? padazhzhi, here the traleng goes! ;-)

Why do you rap?

Z
Zpoint 08.12.21

Obsessed
from where? I sold everything that I farmed with a friend in Ressurected in 2 months and I don’t regret it, I’m not interested, but I beat off the game and earned

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

Zpoint, and did the right thing.

J
Jonny888 08.12.21

Bitard
Do you farm for hours in this game? Some kind of X-nu are you talking about. Well, what did I create? Did a crowd of buyers come to me in 5 minutes of pharma? Descend to the ground in your game as soon as possible for the farm and come. And I don’t need to pay for the second window.
And the tipok says it right, I played and sold, everyone who speaks Russian is trying to aggressively sell you something for real, they got it

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 08.12.21

everyone who speaks Russian is trying to aggressively sell you a

poor bunny for real

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.21

Jonny888
Hey, people - are not interested in enigma?

B
Bitard 08.12.21

ZloyZayac
You argue your point of view, and do not rub on quite natural questions that you are there in the subject more than someone and about some kind of ass.

And I remind you that this user (ZloyZayac) is a local moderator and all sufferers can participate in the stream of his consciousness above and draw certain conclusions.
SpoilerYou have to eat, but

Jonny888
Do you farm for hours in this game?
1,5+ minutes, and then create a new one with a slight change in the name of the game (change the place of the subject of sale, reduce the desired title, etc.)
X-nude which is talking about. Well, what did I create?
Che-che, noob you - that's what. Study while I'm zhyf.

Incidentally, there were cases (I was then sitting with 2 computers) that in the window where the games are running, the game created on one computer is not always visible from the other, which gives reason to believe that no one sees it.
SpoilerYou forgot the emoticons.

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

Bitard Why
are you so annoying? Obviously, it is clear that your humor for 300 is not perceived by everyone and is extremely
incomprehensible to many. Everything is right, you said certain conclusions must be drawn, I am drowning for the classic d2 in the d2 forum. And you can go to a separate forum on Ressurected and flood all topics about this game as usual, if your flood is pulled up by the ears to ressurected like here.
What are you doing here and what do you convince who is a big question that does not reveal any truths. Okay, not big. This is a mixture of strange jokes for 300 + Flood + Provocation + Attempts of youthful self-assertion.
I don't see what else can be discussed with you within the framework of this forum topic👌🏻

B
Bitard 08.12.21

ZloyZayac Are you going
personal? And you said you don't go over. Will there be arguments in the case, or just whining and soundless cries that you are more into the subject than Tatu?

Yes, yes, no, no. I don’t insist.

Spoiler

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

Bitard
What are you talking about? Above, read everything described about this

T
Tong biis 08.12.21

hare, if everyone stinks of shit, then you crap

B
Bitard 08.12.21

ZloyZayac
Slit.

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

Many people do not understand
ZloyZayac at all, but your speech is crystal clear! ; D

I heat
perfectly. the firk does not drown (does not delete topics / posts), you drown, we drown - but what is changing? ONE ANOTHER player who received a vidyahu from his brother will say to himself: "no, I'm just on the pg!", But agents came up and .. there is no kid, right? : D

What are you talking about offtopic fluder?
Bitard, how are you talking to the Chat Moderator? ; D

B
Bitard 08.12.21

Obsessed,
how do you talk to the Chat Moderator?
Judging by what he writes and by the emoticons, this is not a moderator, but a hookah room manager. There, the exhaust from the darkside on a double apple per CD to the head gives with all that it implies.

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

Bitard
where to laugh? As the orderlies overlooked you? 😂 kindergarten is a brake, the main thing is to carry something;

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

ZloyZayac
Slit.
Bitard
Sent ☝🏻

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

Tong Biis
If everyone stinks of shit, then you wandered into the chicken coop or the pigsty too, as an option or is carrying it to the circus too

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

Obsessed
Very neutral written, the flock will not be happy

m
master of the taiga 08.12.21

ZloyZayac Buddy
, you are writing some nonsense. My first experience of playing Diablo online was on Rubattle 10 years before your stale reg on the forum. Having installed the game the other day, I immediately went to the Rubuttle, hoping to feel the atmosphere that was here once, but I saw a dead server. I have no desire to understand the mods where new mechanics were crammed, so I have to choose from a dead server and a remaster, I think the choice is obvious. I would have asked these questions on the Blizzard forum, but there, to create a theme, you first need to buy a game.

B
Bitard 08.12.21

Having such moderators in its staff, the Administration kind of hints to us on what and how many times it has spun the opinion of users. I think so.